The Liverpool Thread

oof Rhys Williams I know you rave about the kid Scouse but from what iv'e seen so far he reminds me of a modern day CB good on the ball but can't defend except he is painfully slow so lacks recovery pace. Watch him make me eat my words and play a blinder.

The specific loan out to the National League last year for his development has toughened him up a bunch mate.

All a learning process. Lest we forget he’s just 19 with 8 senior games under his belt. He’s gonna make mistakes as he gets experience.

But against Sons pace, it had to be Rhys. He has rapid pace. Nat sadly has next to none.

And that just brought a tear to my eyes again. Superb tribute.

It's amazing to see fans back.

It is. But I’m conflicted on it.

Personally, even though I’m lucky enough to fully qualify, I’ve not entered either ballot we’ve been back as I don’t fully agree until vaccines been fully rolled out. I’d rather we all go back as one when it’s safe.

But that’s a personal choice and fair play to anyone that does want to be back in the ground right now. It’s bouncing tonight.

WELL deserved lead.

Great play from Curtis the build-up.

Keep it going Redmen! These can’t live with you!

No mate. As I just explained to V above, not for a good whiles yet personally.

But then the whole Country will be locked down after the Chrimbo madness n all probability. So doubtless they’ll be nobody at any games in January.
Chrimbo? Sry out of loop

Chrimbo? Sry out of loop

Whilst the rest of Europe shuts down as cases rapidly rise, we are unbelievably completely relaxing all restrictions and allowing people to mix for 5-days over Christmas.

What could POSSIBLY go wrong? ?‍♂️

Not sure how ‘Spurs got out of that half level? And it had nottin to do with any Mourinho defensive lesson. They’ve been dominated from first minute to 45th. Fair F’s to Lloris who is having a great game.

Not going to nark about the ‘questionable’ equaliser as I’m a big advocate of giving the attacker the advantage in decisions as close as that.

Keep it going second-half Redmen. They’re blowing already and can’t live with this intensity.

Another 45 like that you’ll have this won.

Good half but man like I said Rhys awareness defensively is sometimes non-existent. He needs to see the runner and step up or go with Son but loving his ability on the ball.

Good half but man like I said Rhys awareness defensively is sometimes non-existent. He needs to see the runner and step up or go with Son but loving his ability on the ball.

A gentle reminder he’s 19 with 8 games under his belt. All a process. ?

fair enough baptism by fire and its nice to see Hendo helping him out.

That was almost a costly mistake the missed header haha.

But then that fella in the black doesn’t half full the goal and make it small ala Schmeichel .....

THATS why we’re the best team in the whole wide World!

GET THE F IN!!!!!! ?????

That was an OUTSTANDING display! To take on a fully healthy league leading Tottenham, with 2 teenagers in the side (one at CH making his PL debut), missing both CH’s and Thiago, along with depth off the bench (not least the deadliest impact sub in the PL this year Diogo Jota), and give them such a comprehensive doing over the majority of the 90 minutes ..... you just run out of superlatives for the best gang of Reds of any of our lifetimes.

MASSIVE 3 points and an OUTSTANDING display in context. Tottenham battled hard but that’s the level you have to aim for lads if you want to win the majors.

8 point lead over City!

66 games unbeaten at fortress Anfield and counting the league: 21 to go for Chelsea’s mind boggling all time English top flight record.

And back clear top of the league!

Up the F CHAMPION Reds!!!!!

That was almost a costly mistake the missed header haha.

But then that fella in the black doesn’t half full the goal and make it small ala Schmeichel .....
He is outstanding on the ball and even if he doesn't make it he will be a PL level CB. Kudos to the kid he never lets his mistake get to him.

Jose lost that match. He was trying to be cute playing for a draw. Worked twice with united an anfield tho ?

40D94F07-4CDB-4142-ADFC-D37FD68BFF82.jpeg

Wah wah gobshite!

I've said it before but how good is Curtis Jones and how good can he be. Its not his ability on the ball that's the question but the maturity off the ball. He tracks his runners, fills gaps and works so hard. Future Captain.

I've said it before but how good is Curtis Jones and how good can he be. Its not his ability on the ball that's the question but the maturity off the ball. He tracks his runners, fills gaps and works so hard. Future Captain.

Both him and Gini were immense tonight.

No longer a kid filling in. He’s in there on merit.