The Liverpool Thread

Didn't catch the game as I overslept been a busy week. Just saw the alisson messup. **** we can't catch a break. Why doesn't Klopp play Fabinho in his proper position if he ain't going to play him at the back?

Edit: just googled Fabs got a hamstring issue. Lol.

Didn't catch the game as I overslept been a busy week. Just saw the alisson messup. **** we can't catch a break. Why doesn't Klopp play Fabinho in his proper position if he ain't going to play him at the back?

Fabinho was out injured mate.

*Edit* NM. You’ve caught up. 🍻

If you're being serious, this is a very strange take this mate it has to be said.

When is a CH partnership not key anywhere?
Tomato or Tomato. Same thing if you are first choice or a main starter then you can be considered a key player. Disagree with Scouse about Keita, he is more of a rotation option you could say.
Ok, I see where you aim at.

He’s been massively disappointing. Like another CM who joined with major hype not long ago

Come of it don't be one of those twitter idiots who expect 300 assists or him to dribble past the entire team. Yes he has not been the best but he is still the only midfielder capable of passing it actually forward or between the lines the most consistently. He has missed half of the season with a horror tackle, had no pre season and is playing in a completely different team. He is not a number 6 in the PL at all, can't tackle to save his life but he has effort and guts to press even when you can clearly see his gassed. I mean you have to watch ****** Pogba for the past three or so years, I'd take Thiago messing up his tackles and actually giving a **** than Pogba watching someone jog passed him or give the ball away by hogging it once again.

https://streamable.com/756duk

A broken clock is right twice a day, although Ferdinand was a CB so he probably understands it better than anyonelse. Although I want to add to Monsieur Wenger opinion, that the fullbacks from the matches I've watched are definitely being held back. To protect the mismatched CB's or to add stability as we don't control the ball as much.

Just watching Klopp concede the title (the less said about the gobshite asking the question the better), has just done me.

In an ideal World he’d get time off. He just looks emotionally drained with all he has on personally.

Your heart goes out to him.

I F LOVE my City.

1613315966986.png

We stand together. ALWAYS!

Last edited:
I missed this brilliant tweet earlier .....

If I'd read that without knowing, I'd have thought that was from the Captain. But that's the best player in this league standing up, speaking from the heart, and laying the fight down. Mo normally keeps his own counsel in the face of all the scandalous **** he gets. So when he talks, you sit up and listen!

Anyone that thinks we aren't finishing second, going all out for Europe, and then coming back next season all guns blazing to regain the title get ready for the fight!

Oh yeah, another big 'FU!' to anyone that thinks he's leaving Anfield anytime soon too.

Last edited:
He's a comedian from Cork. That's one of his characters.
Richy Sheehy is his real name, the character is Kevin Murphy Corks biggest Liverpool fan.

He's the embarrassing ***** that gegged in on the Mané song the other year right?

He wants putting in the F sea is what he wants! To be polite.

View attachment 536080

Why does Klopp moan so much? Christ, I could've sworn Liverpool had a 9 day break last month and played an almost full strength 11 vs Aston Villa kids with no 1st team apps.

Puts a whole new perspective on the last few weeks huh mate the stress Jürgen's been dealing with not being able to get home to lay his mother to rest?

A lot of absolute dickwads on Twitter/ SM, along with a string of clickbait journalists, are looking like absolute ***** the past few days since that's been revealed.

That's r manager. Humble and open as always.

Absolutely beggars belief the bottom-dwelling depths Twitter trolls will go to take the time to produce absolute lying B/S that was floating around yesterday passed off as 'official' info. Along with the similarly ridiculous lie floating around of a fight the changies between Alisson and AndyRobbo.

And even more staggering, that any Liverpool supporter would actually buy into that and think Jürgen wasn't totally committed to the cause. And that he'd walk away from the people he cares most about outside of his own family who need him now more than ever. Something that would fly against every principle the man holds himself to.

How this has even been a thing overnight is mind-blowing?

That Jürgen being here scares everyone else to the extent that they'll stoop to **** like that isn't.

Yeah, he was defo gonna leave coz they lost 3. **** sake. Idiots.

Fascinating return to European action this with the German Maestro up against his young fellow Countryman prodigy. 4 years on from the last meeting, a more mature Nagelsmann shouldn't be half as naive as he was in those qualifiers that began the rollercoaster ride to Kiev.

With no home advantage in this tie, I really wouldn't like to call it. But all things being equal, it should be two belter feasts of European straight knock-out football.

Up the European Royalty Reds!