The Liverpool Thread

Funny you cant find any clips online from the other angle. Wonder why that is?

Also, I didnt see any touch from Thiago from that Foul? Am I missing something?

Funny you cant find any clips online from the other angle. Wonder why that is?

Also, I didnt see any touch from Thiago from that Foul? Am I missing something?

I’d need to see it again. Didn’t have any initial complaints.

As for Mo, you just have to shrug amd laugh at the continued agenda.

1613226057535.png

Im all for giving these as onside, but when we have had ones even closer than this given offside, then you cant help but call BS

Wtf is the blue line? Who is that going too? Who is actually playing him onside?

Didn’t deserve that at all but what yer gonna’ do?

Alisson has just had two Mignolet-esq games in a row. Can’t legislate for that.

**** happens. Well done Leicester. Frustrating but a lot of positives to take over to Budapest and the end doesn’t detract from that.

When it rains, it POURS.

Up the Reds.

Honestly not too down over that at all. The vast majority of our play was superb. With an absolutely filthy goal to boot. The ending doesn't detract from any of that. You just can't legislate for goalie F-up's.

More than enough positives since the Utd Cup-tie that this will turn sooner rather than later and we'll put a run together. Just need the rub of the green to set that rolling.

You just have to shrug and laugh at the way things are currently falling and as our manager has heartbreakingly revealed this week, there are FAR more important things in life than stressing over a game of football. Not least one his side never deserved to lose. I just hope the media and no less anyone reacting in the moment to the frustrating defeat remember that and cut him some much needed slack.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend guys.

Oh you have to laugh ......

Milner has done his hammy. To add to Davies, Kelleher and Origi injured before the game.

Just the 10 first-teamers out this week.

Story of our luckless season.

Last edited:
What are you on about?

Thiago has had a rough start, considering fitness and the mess Liverpool is, but he has been more than decent
Have not seen the passes he makes long time in prem. He cuts open the midfield so well.
I can't remember with who I had discussion about Thiago last Summer just before he joined Liverpool. They were trying to convince me that Thiago can play DM role, and I strongly disagreed with it as Thiago needs strong runner in that midfield to cover for his inability to - defend lets say. Thiago is a world class player at what he does. But he needs another players to enable him to do that.

Well to answer that direct straight off the top of my head Brighton a week last Wednesday. Alisson, Gomez, van Dijk, Fabinho, Keita and Mané.

But the simple fact of the situation is in two-thirds of our games this year we've had 6 or more first-team players unavailable. And most every one of those games there's been key players missing. And then key back-up's to those key players. To where you end up playing back-ups to the back-ups. It's been a horrendously unprecedented injury list.

As this shows in black and white after that Brighton game-

Gomez is not a key player, and Keita is at best squad player. That's not downplaying Liverpool's injury list, mind. Its quite impressive in a bad way.

What are you on about?

Thiago has had a rough start, considering fitness and the mess Liverpool is, but he has been more than decent
Have not seen the passes he makes long time in prem. He cuts open the midfield so well.
I guess he’s been decent for the minimal fee. And I take into account he’s had a tough start like Kieta. But the 2 came with huge reputations and super hype from fans and media alike. And both as yet have failed to live up to it. Can they turn it round of course

Gomez is not a key player, and Keita is at best squad player. That's not downplaying Liverpool's injury list, mind. Its quite impressive in a bad way.

I appreciate you’d only have a passing interest mate but Keita started the first 5/6 games this year before he got injured. He’s a complete difference unlike anything else we have n midfield with his skill-set. He’s as much a starter as anyone else.

The Gomez take is just bizarre.

I appreciate you’d only have a passing interest mate but Keita started the first 5/6 games this year before he got injured. He’s a complete difference unlike anything else we have n midfield with his skill-set. He’s as much a starter as anyone else.

The Gomez take is just bizarre.
Wouldn't key player be someone you couldn't replace? Like van Dijk or Salah?

Wouldn't key player be someone you couldn't replace? Like van Dijk or Salah?
Tomato or Tomato. Same thing if you are first choice or a main starter then you can be considered a key player. Disagree with Scouse about Keita, he is more of a rotation option you could say.