The Liverpool Thread

There's a contact between them. But all jokes aside, that penalty decision is abysmal.

If anyones interested:
But it is not. Ball would be openly for him to take.

Ball was open play and he basically was under him that brought him down. It is penalty in every way.

Better replay https://streamable.com/elgsfq

Ah you didn't really answer it Scouse :LOL:

It's been a big factor to the context of our season (we're still clear out in front in VAR overturns against us)

I am just seeing so much out there from Liverpool fans saying the officials are plotting against them.
I just needed a Yes or No answer from a genuine, grass roots Scouser.

Are premier league officials purposefully ruining liverpool's season with intentional dodgy decisions.

Yes... Or No?

But it is not. Ball would be openly for him to take.

Ball was open play and he basically was under him that brought him down. It is penalty in every way.

Better replay https://streamable.com/elgsfq
You could argue that, not that I really care.

I answered that mate.

Feel free to take your own conclusions from this season.

Talking about some City fans being "madmen" due to conspiracy theory, proceeds to create his own conspiracy theory.

You don't half try troll some whoppers v.

But I'm honestly having too much fun tonight to not laugh along with you.

i hope that guy has some 1 to keep a eye on him cos he is not of sound mind

So much you could say but that's just the instant reaction age we live in now mate.

I'll say Gerrard in charge of L'pool would be all-out carnage and leave that nonsense there.

That's the context you seek Anthony mate. He's superb to follow on Twitter after every round of games for the league-wide VAR carnage and stats.

But it just is what it is. Again, I wouldn't personally go down that rabbit hole of thinking there's a concerted effort going on against us among the officials. They are just rank bad period in most every game across the whole league.

Fate has dealt us this hand this year and we have to play it.

You don't half try troll some whoppers v.

But I'm honestly having too much fun tonight to not laugh along with you.

That would be getting into the realms of the mad conspiracy theories City fans had last year that VAR was solely there to win us the league. This year, it was flipped to VAR helping you lads to the title to keep the money makers of the league winning it. But uncannily, that's suddenly changed again since they turned it around. Funny that aye?
Direct quote.

are you just trolling or drunk
According to scouse's twitter source

Dale Johnson

@DaleJohnsonESPN

The penalty to Everton was the correct decision - remember intent was taken out of the Laws of the Game. However, as with David Luiz vs. Wolves, Trent Alexander-Arnold should have been sent off as a clear goal-scoring opportunity was denied for Dominic Calvert-Lewin. #LIVEVE

Direct quote.

Uhmmm, and ...... ? We know what was posted mate. Thanks all the same.

And you then said directly answering a question I'd already answered by telling him to draw his own conclusions was 'creating a conspiracy theory' how' again?

This is a wonderfully funny night so please don't stop with the nonsense.

According to scouse's twitter source

Dale Johnson
@DaleJohnsonESPN

The penalty to Everton was the correct decision - remember intent was taken out of the Laws of the Game. However, as with David Luiz vs. Wolves, Trent Alexander-Arnold should have been sent off as a clear goal-scoring opportunity was denied for Dominic Calvert-Lewin. #LIVEVE
well hes wrong the guy fell over taa

But he's right about Liverpool having the most "negative VAR decisions".

Uhmmm, and ...... ? We know what was posted mate. Thanks all the same.

And you then said directly answering a question I'd already answered by telling him to draw his own conclusions was 'creating a conspiracy theory' how' again?

This is a wonderfully funny night so please don't stop with the nonsense.

This year, it was flipped to VAR helping you lads to the title to keep the money makers of the league winning it. But uncannily, that's suddenly changed again since they turned it around. Funny that aye?

So this is not a conspiracy theory. My bad.

Just thinking how ironic it would be to have some boss Europa League trips again when there is no F International travel! 🤦🏼‍♂️

That would just top the madness of this season off perfectly.

Do me a favour mate, as I just refuse to watch their blatant agenda bias. But see if Shearer and co on MOTD say that's a clear penalty as it was an English CF who took the dive.

That's rhetorical BTW as it would be a shock if they didn't.

Woe betide if it had been the dirty Arab up the other end of the pitch like. But I digress .....

As you were.