The Liverpool Thread

1620745817352.png

😂😂😂😂😂😂

In other news, a mail's arrived this tea-time informing me I'm going to my first game a week Sunday since Atlético a year last March.

Which is ...... Pretty F boss! 🙂🎉🎊🕺🕺🕺🎊🎉

Gone from receiving, then bouncing, the appeal page all over earlier in the day and adding a small contribution. To that brilliant news that broke tea-timeish.

I love that whomever is a proper part of our 'family.'

I love that he's done it anonymously away from the limelight for the right reasons to help an absolute, living club legend.

And I LOVE that this football club, and everyone it touches, is the best representation of the City it serves first and foremost and that we've come together once more to take care of one of our own.

Nothing like that heartwarming pride when it all manifests like this.

Last edited:
Get in the young Reds!

Through to a 2nd Youth Cup final in 3 years.

Nice reward for another super exciting season at this level.

Now let's go win another!

Last edited:
Hilarious statistic for the day.....
Which team currently have the longest unbeaten run in the Premier League?

Liverpool!! 😳😳

Not yet mate.
I'm currently prepping to open the shop that's been closed since December. Lot's of work done and still some audits to be done before we turn the key.

Excellent to read! 🤞🤞

Still chuckling at 'how does a nordie c**t become a Villa fan in the first place?'

You lads crack me up. But then we've always looked out over the water before we'd EVER look inward to Westminster. But that's for another day.

Anything in this Scouse. After Klopps comments recently.?

According to the very reliable Liverpool correspondent Paul Joyce, Liverpool are facing complications signing Konate due to Leipzig wanting the release clause paid in one lump sum, which is a problem for Liverpool.