The Liverpool Thread

Anything in this Scouse. After Klopps comments recently.?

According to the very reliable Liverpool correspondent Paul Joyce, Liverpool are facing complications signing Konate due to Leipzig wanting the release clause paid in one lump sum, which is a problem for Liverpool.

I’m confident the media are, like Thiago last summer, well behind, and Kabak and Konate are done.

For whatever my confidence is worth.

Mad how one result changes your whole demeanour.

I wasn’t arsed about tonight yesterday tea-time. I woke quite excited this morning.

Simple is as simple does.

1620932568114.png

GET THE F IN REDMEN!!!!!

That was a PROPER F lesson handed out! Completely run by Trent. From RB. **** him aye Southgate? Yer clueless ******** yer!

Superb display to remind Utd exactly what they are. A poorly coached, BANG average side who've taken advantage of a complete farcical, COVID season thats been the furthest thing from ‘proper’ football imaginable.

But that’s fast returning.

And THATS the level you have to reach lads as yers a million miles off City and ourselves when everything's equal and back to normal.

BTW. Someone should properly go through Fernandes to let the cryarsing soft **** know what a hard tattle is. Cheating btard.

Pushes this super run to 7 unbeaten. 17 points out of the last 21. Hitting our stride again at just the right time.

Onto West Brom and the gravy slurping meff.

Up the ‘REAL’ top team in Red in the North West Reds!

Take a bow Rhys Williams. Never would I have thought I would be saying he had a great game positioning wise but he did. Robbo let him down with the third goal. Our lord n saviour Nat Philipps with his third division feet giveth and taketh away lool.

Take a bow Rhys Williams. Never would I have thought I would be saying he had a great game positioning wise but he did. Robbo let him down with the third goal. Our lord n saviour Nat Philipps with his third division feet giveth and taketh away lool.

If Utd would have to have dealt without their top 3 CH’s since what, October? November?, they’d be nowhere near a Europa League place let alone CL.

What was all that with Mane at the end there with Klopp?

Mountains out of molehills.

Just a winner reacting how winners do. Go take that out on Albion Sunday now.

Morning mate BTW.

Just how good is it to wake up proper buzzing again after such a comprehensive licking like last night?

That gang of Reds aye? 😍😍😍

Last edited:
Stat for the day .....

When Everton last won a trophy (20th May 1995) it is nearer the date that Neil Armstrong walked on the Moon than it is today. 😂 😂😂