The Liverpool Thread

We still have Burnley to play and I'm not looking forward to that at all.
Dont worry, we demolished their motivation and even made McNeill spit and say something on Alioski (who acted a bit childishlyafter that but wtf he is accused of making racist face for that...? )

They should be going down not Fulham.

Salah FC is right this season. Truly WC player that has kept you in with any shout of a CL place next season. Need to see more output from the rest of your frontline next season.
Defo. I love Bobby but all the pressing and running the miles has probably taken a toll on him plus the lack of confidence when it comes to finishing. He is still a clutch player and scores important goals but we can't rely on him to be the main player in the system as he is the one that sets the press etc.. as evident when he plays well the whole team usually does as well. Mane has fallen off a cliff and if you were going to cash in on him this summer would be the time but he suffered heavily from covid and doesn't look the same since then. Jota has effectively replaced Mane on the left and I suspect the two will battle it out next season for that role although Jota can play as a striker he is less effective there. If it was up to me I would bring in Raphina of Leeds as another option or if not use Harvey Elliot as that kid will be a star and IMO is ready. Either way, I trust Klopp to shake things up this summer.

Edit: Salah is the only one I wouldn't ever sell. He is by all accounts meticulous with his training and recovery ala Ronaldo like the way he looks after his body. He will play well into his 30s without a stark drop-off.

Defo. I love Bobby but all the pressing and running the miles has probably taken a toll on him plus the lack of confidence when it comes to finishing. He is still a clutch player and scores important goals but we can't rely on him to be the main player in the system as he is the one that sets the press etc.. as evident when he plays well the whole team usually does as well. Mane has fallen off a cliff and if you were going to cash in on him this summer would be the time but he suffered heavily from covid and doesn't look the same since then. Jota has effectively replaced Mane on the left and I suspect the two will battle it out next season for that role although Jota can play as a striker he is less effective there. If it was up to me I would bring in Raphina of Leeds as another option or if not use Harvey Elliot as that kid will be a star and IMO is ready. Either way, I trust Klopp to shake things up this summer.

Edit: Salah is the only one I wouldn't ever sell. He is by all accounts meticulous with his training and recovery ala Ronaldo like the way he looks after his body. He will play well into his 30s without a stark drop-off.

I think as soon as Palace is over, you consign this absolute farce of a football season to the bin and forget all about it.

Trying to analyse anything from this false carnage would be folly.

Thiago being asked to do the (totally foreign to him) dirty work that Kimmich does a lot

Yes, my point exactly. Kimmich does the dirty work and he also stepped up to fill Thiago shoes and he's excellent at both. Thiago is a tidy little player but those kind of hyper-specialized footballers are going the way of the dinosaurs the way game is being played nowadays.

The same Bayern who are no longer Champions of Europe whilst they aren’t missing him?

It's not the central midfield they were missing this season.

How many times I have to tell u hands off :unsure: :D

If you will sell Mane then I will be worried as there will be more reason to splash out money and he wont come cheap for you. Also consider that Raphina plays and shines mostly on the right as Harrisson has elevated his game on the left so much this season with his work rate and output 8g8a. But he has release clause for us so might be hard to pull him from us. What I hope is done and dusted or city play some dirty move on us to get bidding war going for him.

Remember being so proud when our first Estonian in so
Apparently Allison is the first ever goalkeeper to score a goal for Liverpool in our entire history
Uhh the memories when our Estonian GK Poom made this bullet of a goal for draw with Sunderland. There havent been many of us in England playing but we make it count :D

Need to smash Burnley and improve the goal difference it seems.

Dont worry, we demolished their motivation and even made McNeill spit and say something on Alioski (who acted a bit childishlyafter that but wtf he is accused of making racist face for that...? )

They should be going down not Fulham.
Well your Macedonian is an idiot and far from role model. Wouldn't me surprised at all if he did something racist. You're in luck you dont understand him when he talk on macedonian, last game against United he really, really didn't hold back when insulting United players, Wan Bissaka im particular.

Now we're defo in Europe next year regardless after Sunday, I'm totally relaxed over the last two and just LOVING the end of the absolute farce that has been this whole COVID season and relishing the last two game return to PROPER football. With the one key element back in the ground finally .....

US!

Straight into these inbred _____ Redmen!

WOOT!

Tottenham's defeat ensures we move up a competition and have, at worst, Europa League togger to look forward to next season! The Tirana dream is over. But this one carries an even better final in the best place in Spain. Seville!!!!! 🕺🕺🕺

Let's keep this brilliant run going tonight aye Redmen and make it one better!

GET THE F IN REDMEN!

7 wins, 2 draws/ 23 points from the last 27. And at that, the 2 draws were 85th and 95th minute equalisers. OUTSTANDING run-in to the business end of the year.

I was buzzing enough pre-game with Tottenhams loss guaranteeing Europa League football at worst next season. Now, I have ZERO doubt we’ll be one higher and back at Europes top table next year .....

If you want to hear 10k sound like 50k, turn up the volume Sunday. The arl place will be absolutely WILD!!!!! The closer it gets, the more I think its a good job our time slot is between 2:15- 2:45 PM as I can see it being quite emotional after SO long away. Being in so early gives a chance to get those tears out of the way before the KO haha.

Like a MASSIVE weight lifted since the Cup Final Sunday now PROPER football is finally back! LOVED that tonight. Even with the stereotypical booing from the Burnley meffs all game.

Now, roll on Sunday avvy and all we’ve missed this horrific, jarg football season.

Up the ‘Pool. MIGHTY Reds!

Now we're defo in Europe next year regardless after Sunday, I'm totally relaxed over the last two and just LOVING the end of the absolute farce that has been this whole COVID season and relishing the last two game return to PROPER football. With the one key element back in the ground finally .....

US!

Straight into these inbred _____ Redmen!
I know you love the boss trips Scouse but sincerely **** Europa League. I want to be dining with the best at the highest level. This team has grafted to hard over the years for that secondary comp.

Obligatory I love Nat Philipps. Scored one and cleared one of the line to preserve the goal diff and clean sheet. Rhys was well Rhys but he passed the baptism of fire at least.