The Liverpool Thread

Another win, another step closer to pay dirt-

This is a general point to the simplistic Country wide football fan/ mediots at large, but imagine watching this man and not only thinking he wasn't World Class, but writing him off as a 'flop' without any context to his season. 🤦🏼‍♂️

The very definition of World Class who's been bossing games like the West Brom vid for the past two 2/3 months now. And the frightening thing, for the rest of the league. is he's still levels below his all dominant Bundesliga/ CL form for Bayern.

Last edited:
This is absolutely superb news and a significant step forward. The power to veto is massive.

Full credit to all parties for amicably agreeing. I'll be surprised if this isn't unanimously voted through.

Christ the incoming fune over the colour. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

1621588143068.png

Hopefully tomorrow will be the very last time the single worst manager ..... sorry, mistake, in our long, storied history, ever besmirches Anfield and he retires never to be heard from again.

Tra’ and good riddance!

Last edited:
Tomorrow is probably Gini last game for us. Would love to keep him as a squad option going forward as I feel his role in the team has been replaced. Consistently inconsistent sums up Gini time for me but he was always a big game player and will forever be grateful for that Barca game.

Hopefully tomorrow will be the very last time the single worst manager ..... sorry, mistake, in our long, storied history, ever besmirches Anfield and he retires never to be heard from again.

Tra’ and good riddance!
Lovely guy buy all accounts but he set us back years and if it wasn't for the King arresting the slide and bringing back some hope I dread to see how far we would've gone.

Tomorrow is probably Gini last game for us. Would love to keep him as a squad option going forward as I feel his role in the team has been replaced. Consistently inconsistent sums up Gini time for me but he was always a big game player and will forever be grateful for that Barca game.
Yeah loads of reports overnight and today Bayern bound.

Was reading the other day somewhere you have quite a few players 30 ish?
I don't know the average age of the squad but a rebuild is blown out of proportion. Players don't fall off the cliff once they reach 30. However, the pragmatic thing to do is replace the important jigsaws one by one instead of going through a transition period. Would I like to keep Gini? Yes but the contract he wants doesn't make sense at his age so let him go and bring in a younger equally talented midfielder e.g Bissouma. The same will be done with the front three imo.

Lovely guy buy all accounts but he set us back years and if it wasn't for the King arresting the slide and bringing back some hope I dread to see how far we would've gone.

'Lovely guy' was the very LAST thing he ever was at Anfield mate. F knows where this absolute myth has developed around him.

He regularly disrespected and insulted every last one of us every time he opened his mouth. ****, we weren't even good enough for the shithouse to move up to the City. And his constant little digs at L'pool and Scousers will never be forgotten either.

Not woke up this buzzing for a game of football in over a year.

Like the preverbal kid at Christmas. 😃

*Sings 'Every other Saturday's me half day off, and it's off to the match I gooooo ......'

FINALLY again! 🎉🎊🕺🕺🕺🎊🎉