The Liverpool Thread

Thiago ran the game once again. I love him even more with each game, he works his socks off..

Just thinking and laughing at all the absolute imbeciles in both the media and general public at large who tried to belittle him earlier in the season with absolutely NO context that he wasn't playing the role he'd been bought for through injury and was being asked to do everything that isn't in his game. Along with missing half the season after the assault at Goodison. Oh, and having COVID along the way to boot!

Best in the World at what he does and it's not even close.

Get in the Ev!!!!! That hilarious loss to Sheffield United officially qualifies us for Europe!

Today's L'pool win also keeps alive a record I'm incredibly proud of that no other club remotely comes close to matching.

Since we returned to the English top-flight in 1962, we've NEVER finished outside the top 8 positions though now 59 consecutive seasons!

1: 14 Times.
2: 12.
3: 7.
4: 7.
5: 6.
6: 4.
7: 4.
8: 4.

Absolutely mind-blowing consistency through nigh on 6 straight decades that just reminds you how special Liverpool Football Club is.

And as if that wasn't good enough, when you consider 40 of those 58 seasons (with this season still on the cards for the same), 69%, have garnered a top 4 finish .....

RIDICULOUS!

Up the Consistency like NO other Reds!

Last edited:
Oh yeah, you were one of those imbeciles (sorry, you were), that went in hard earlier this year that he was a flop.

Enough said on your opinion of him mate.
He’s hardly been great come on. Circumstances or not. But you seem to have strange opinions on your CMs look at Naby 👍🏼

He’s hardly been great come on. Circumstances or not. But you seem to have strange opinions on your CMs look at Naby 👍🏼

Context-> Here.

Your Head >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Over Here.

There's no 'circumstances or not.' Only 'circumstances.'

A
nd yeah. Since Fabinho's moved back into midfield and Thiago's been playing in the position/ role he was bought for, he's been superb.

I'll give you Naby but Scouse is not being over the top here. Thiago has often been the best player on the park every time he has played with a settled midfield and not being asked to defend in a deeper role. Controls the flow and tempo of the game and everythingggggggg good goes through him. More importantly he works and runs his socks off and never stops trying. It was overreaction from people who cant understand that it takes a good while to adjust to a team were you have been thrown into a new role and was out for half a season with a near leg breaker and also came back and suffered covid. After all that and he has still shown his class. You should know he dominated your Mcfred midfield on Thursday.

I'll give you Naby but Scouse is not being over the top here. Thiago has often been the best player on the park every time he has played with a settled midfield and not being asked to defend in a deeper role. Controls the flow and tempo of the game and everythingggggggg good goes through him. More importantly he works and runs his socks off and never stops trying. It was overreaction from people who cant understand that it takes a good while to adjust to a team were you have been thrown into a new role and was out for half a season with a near leg breaker and also came back and suffered covid. After all that and he has still shown his class. You should know he dominated your Mcfred midfield on Thursday.
Me and you and Scouse could dominate McFred. I understand all your saying and are valid points. But to say he’s the best in the world sorry IMO I don’t agree.

And yet Bayern don't seem to be missing him much, because Kimmich is twice the player.

And yet Bayern don't seem to be missing him much, because Kimmich is twice the player.

Well, aside from then being completely different players and Thiago being asked to do the (totally foreign to him) dirty work that Kimmich does a lot of this year through injury at Anfield, which isn’t his game at all (through which simple minded analysts/ fans jumped all over him with absolutely zero context or understanding); would that be same Bayern that put a record contract offer on the table as they desperately tried to keep him? There was a reason that dragged on all last summer. Bayern trying everything to persuade him to extend.

The same Bayern who are no longer Champions of Europe whilst they aren’t missing him?

That Bayern mate?

Last edited:

1621237025064.png

Chelsea and Leicester know we’re taking one of the CL places now don't they?

Should be some game on Tuesday.

Modric is better than Thiago for me.
I'll give you Modric but it's not far-fetched to say he is one of the best in the world in his role. It's not even the qualities on the ball for me, it's how ******* hard he works off the ball, tackling and winning headers he has no right to win. He, Fab being back in midfield, and Trent back in the form are one of the main reasons we have hit some kind of form towards the business end.

Edit: Oh and Salah FC

I'll give you Modric but it's not far-fetched to say he is one of the best in the world in his role. It's not even the qualities on the ball for me, it's how ******* hard he works off the ball, tackling and winning headers he has no right to win. He, Fab being back in midfield, and Trent back in the form are one of the main reasons we have hit some kind of form towards the business end.

Edit: Oh and Salah FC
Salah FC is right this season. Truly WC player that has kept you in with any shout of a CL place next season. Need to see more output from the rest of your frontline next season.