The Liverpool Thread

Lille would ask for a pretty penny though? .....

French clubs not owned by a whole State are in absolute financial disarray mate. They don't even have a TV deal right now. The pandemic has decimated them.

..... Neves is a number 6 and fortunately, we have the best in the world in that position in Fabinho so makes no sense to go for him.

It wouldn't make any sense to go for him even we didn't have Fabulous as he in no way, shape or form fits into a Klopp midfield.

Might have to make the 10mill asking price a bit more realistic now...

Haha. I actually like young lads making F-ups far more than having boss games. You learn far more from mistakes.

Good job we didn’t want Trent gone early aye as many madly do with Neco when he was naturally F up all over?

He’ll be sound and I highly doubt he’s going anywhere. Been nottin from him. Both he and Tsimikas minutes will increase next year now their isn’t rqual inexperience inside of them and a mixed bag protecting them. Invaluable development experience this being a part of the Euros.

FB is the very last of any worries.

Haha. I actually like young lads making F-ups far more than having boss games. You learn far more from mistakes.

Good job we didn’t want Trent gone early aye as many madly do with Neco when he was naturally F up all over?

He’ll be sound and I highly doubt he’s going anywhere. Been nottin from him. Both he and Tsimikas minutes will increase next year now their isn’t rqual inexperience inside of them and a mixed bag protecting them. Invaluable development experience this being a part of the Euros.

FB is the very last of any worries.
Agree but I think for Neco career it's best he plays week in week out to iron out his defensive lapses. Think we have enough cover on the right as even Konate can play there and Milly can do a job too. Personally feel if a club offers us near the asking price or if Neco himself decides to leave then we should facilitate it as he isn't that good that we would be hamstrung if he left.

Agree but I think for Neco career it's best he plays week in week out to iron out his defensive lapses. Think we have enough cover on the right as even Konate can play there and Milly can do a job too. Personally feel if a club offers us near the asking price or if Neco himself decides to leave then we should facilitate it as he isn't that good that we would be hamstrung if he left.

See I’d disagree with that as the likes of Pearce have been chatting utter ***** saying if he left we wouldn’t replace him and would roll with JMG and Bradley backing him up. Gomez can do a more than competent job at FB but the whole style of our play shifts as you get nothing going forward the right. And Bradley’s nowhere near first-team ready. He’s sound developing as he is under-age in the 23’s.

NO player in World football can replicate Trent as we’ve discussed previous. He’s the best RB in World football IMHO already and a complete generational talent. He was running games the brilliant run-in last year like Gerrard used to. But the only other one with that similar skill set in the squad is Neco being as he’s a converted winger. As is our want with developing young FB’s how we see them.

Its a tricky one as I wouldn’t disagree regular games would benefit him. But I’d personally rather have him as an option to relieve Trent than anyone else.

That Holland game summed up Gini in a nutshell. Can be fantastic but more often when the pressure is on he is the first to disappear and plays within himself. That Barca game I wonder what they slipped him to make him go super mode lol.

French clubs not owned by a whole State are in absolute financial disarray mate. They don't even have a TV deal right now. The pandemic has decimated them.

It wouldn't make any sense to go for him even we didn't have Fabulous as he in no way, shape or form fits into a Klopp midfield.
Get him in the door. He is looking the business so far in midfield for Portugal. Reminds me of a healthy Ox which is sad because of what could've been.

Outside his house-

1624872558946.png

They are certifiably mad.

Waiting for the 'It must have been Kopites as Everton aren't like those murdering bastards!'