The Liverpool Thread

Just had a mail to say they are putting all season ticket holders names on the players' tunnel for this and future seasons. Which is kinda' cool. :love::cool:

I wonder if I can request mine in big, bold, flashing luminous writing? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1625039713062.png

Proper classy from a fan on loan-

Once a Red!

I still wouldn't be surprised to see him at his boyhood club next season, but wherever your journey takes you, all the best Ozan mate.

You got to live the dream and play your part in what ultimately was a Herculean effort and one of the best run-in's to a season the PL's ever seen. Thank you.

How do you lot feel about Rafa joining Everton? I find it amusing tbh considering he called them a small club all those years ago

Single funniest/ best thing to happen in decades!

Counting down the days to the first Derby in November. If he even lasts that long!

Gotta say Benitez may be a good manager but he's horrible at selecting the right jobs. Always ends up in a mess of his own making with either crazy owner or hostile fans or both.

Gotta say Benitez may be a good manager but he's horrible at selecting the right jobs. Always ends up in a mess of his own making with either crazy owner or hostile fans or both.

It’s calculated mate. He thrives off conflict and controversy.

Thats when hes at his best.

This time he's taken it to a WHOLE other level but Rafa’s Rafa. No F’s given.

Thiago was made for Liverpool. Just a classy lovely humble guy. First to the swiss players and the young lad who missed his pk. I love him.