The Liverpool Thread

Seriously man. F chancers for clicks like Ornstein and Pearce do my head in.

I call ucomplete and utter B/S on this absolute non-story given the player involved. I'd wager the house that Jordan wouldn't effectively even need representation. He'd be willing to sign any extension there and then to continue here. Gini he most certainly isn't. And isn't he away on his summer hols right now?

The holes in the whole conjecture, fluff piece for clicks man ..... ' ..... The club’s “policy of investing in youth” is said to be making negotiations tougher. .....' Like the two are mutually exclusive. 🤦🏼‍♂️

I swear Pearce is even less connected and informed now than he was when he used to get secondary information when he was the Echo's lead LFC beat guy!

Yeah I'd he very surprised if we let Hendo walk for free. I'd understand phasing him out slowly over the next years or so but the significance of losing his influence in the squad is not worth haggling over a new contract. Hendo will be here till he personally decides he wants to leave imo.
I am also pretty sure he will stay, but there could still be some rubbing around. Mainly beacuse Hendo contract was before PL and CL wins, sure he feels he is worthy maybe more after these feets than Liverpool is ready to offer for 31 old guy. Wait and see, but probably extension will be signed.

After yesterdays click bait conjecture nonsense on the Captain that had all the reactionary, FSG agenda retards out in force spewing their bile (do they just sit in their basements waiting for something, anything, to hammer the owners with? Obvious utter wham or not? Sad btards), genuine news-

Seems like u are selling deadweight. Gruijc and Awoniyi going for 10+6mil £. Nat probably will move also, maybe Neco and Shaqiri also. Get good funds for Saul as it seems they pulled the breaks for Grizzy swap because Barca wants them to pay the huge salary fully.

FB_IMG_1626782029501.jpg

I'm sure Scouse would appreciate this lol

I've never known a pre-season start like this tea-times with 2 back-to-back, thirty-minute, intense mini-games against FC Wacker Innsbruck and VfB Stuttgart. But at least that explains the clubs reasoning.

This is going to be strange viewing.

Same gorgeously picturesque ground, again with no fans, as last year's game against VfB-

1626790968913.png

Is Pearce bored as he’s not on tour for once that he’s just throwing out garbage conjecture pieces for the sake of it?

Different that. 2 intense 30 minute ‘games.’ Not sure what to make of it as a watch but a very significant and beneficial step up in week 2 of this totally weird tournament camp style prep. for the season.

Back to a normal game Friday but 30 or 90, it’s just boss to see the Reds playing togger again. 😊

Last edited:
Surely Bowen would cost a ransom fee? Good player but lacks that extra that makes you feel he can step up to the next level i feel.

Surely Bowen would cost a ransom fee? Good player but lacks that extra that makes you feel he can step up to the next level i feel.

The first line there is the key mate.

I actually think Bowens profile makes a lot of sense. Versatile. Runs all day. Quick. Technically sound. Progressive. Klopp could take that on to a whole other level like say Sadio who came on a similar standing to what Bowen is now. I like the player and fit. Just not at West Han’s mad price they’d want.

I also think Pearce is one of the worst clued in of the local beat guys so I never take much heed of anything he writes. Who, for whatever reason (be it he’s not out in Austria and is bored at not having any close up camp stories to write/ Is getting absolutely jack from the club and is getting more frustrated et al), is on a real downer about L’pool right now with one or two others in a similar bracket and has put out some humongous B/S the past week starting with the captain. I think its telling that the locals that are clued in (as much as L’pool gives them since van Dijk which is VERY little), have said nothing and not jumped on the bandwagon.

I doubt there’s much of any reality in the Bowen story personally.

People just need to be patient and enjoy sweating to death in this sweltering heat haha. Things are starting to move with departures making room to balance squad quotas.