The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
The best Liverpool could achieve this season is win both the Carling Cup and FA Cup, and qualify for the Champions League next season.

It's been coming after his last match. Good for him

It only took him a year to get past six.

Literally.

Still, glad for him. He deserves it after recent performances.

Carroll has marked his 1 year anniversary at Liverpool with a goal and from what Ive seen from him recently he hasnt looked half bad so wel done to him. if only Torres could do the same tonight..

Anddd all 3 of our strikers have scored... certainly haven't said that in a while!

Andy Carrolls picking up form!! Great 3-0 win, looking ahead to the season now. Unlucky to Mick, unfair boo's in my opinion.

So happy for Carroll, just hope he can keep up the goalscoring but also the good performances he's showed us in the last two games.

"hasn't looked half-bad" isnt exactly a term that should make you happy when you paid 35 million for the guy :P

Quite ironic that you quoted a Chelsea fan.

got back in now.

1. Your fans are a disgrace for booing evra, anyone who booed could you please explain exactly why?
2. I didn't see tez, i couldn't really see the 2nd tier
3. We probably just edged the game but i have no complaints because we didn't finish chances
4. Outsung for 88 minutes
5. Both fans are a disgrace for the 'Sun' chant and the constant munich gestures
6. You can shove your ******* scouse pies up your ****
7. Your PA announcer is a large *******
8. We parked outside goodison got alot of cheers from the blues!
9. Enrique is brilliant

1. Kenny summed this up in the post-interview.
2. Yeah, I could only see the first one or two rows from my seat.
3. You definitley controlled the game more with possesion, but with our formation I think it's what we were accepting.
4. United fans were good, but I wouldn't say we were outsung.
5. I tried not to focus on it, was concentrating more on the game.
6. Haha, they're fit!
7. Yeah he's a bit biased, but who's isn't? Try listening to evertons, especially in the derbys.
8. Expected, really. Hope you didn't park IN goodison or everton school... £10 you robbing bastards.
9. Isn't he just?

Luis Suarez is being taught how to behave before being allowed back in the Liverpool team:

119m8mt.jpg

Kuyt, Carroll looking like coming into form, Suarez coming back for Spurs, and Bellamy's just been fantastic. Such good options.

Kuyt, Carroll looking like coming into form, Suarez coming back for Spurs, and Bellamy's just been fantastic. Such good options.

Yep. Team for Spurs?

Reina
Johno - Skrtel - Agger - Enrique
Hendo - Spearing
Kuyt - Gerrard - Bellamy
Suarez​

Looks a decent team, Spearing instead of Adam though? Also, reckon Suarez will start on the bench considering he's had 8 games out. Will be a bit rusty no? Maybe bring him on as an impact sub...

No way, Carroll has to play against Spurs.
Reina
Johnson - Skrtel - Agger - Enrique
Spearo
Gerrard - Hendo
Bellamy - Carroll - Suarez

Or maybe Kuyt to start instead of Suarez, and Suarez to appear in the 2nd half.

Bellamy Carroll & Suarez will all start i think.

Reina
Johnson - Skrtel - Agger - Enrique
Adam Gerrard
Kuyt Bellamy
Suarez Carroll

Not a bad shout? MAYBE Downing instead of Kuyt?

Kuyt has to play, a hard worker on the right hand side should help keep Bale's impact to a minimum. Carroll is a must now, had a go at him the other game but I believe he has had 2 assists and a goal in his last three games now. Suarez to come off the bench, can't just expect him to immediately be match fit.

Back