The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Boring, both of you (sunil and alcaraz) ignore the point that with both of them, age is irrelevant. They are still quality, and playing better than many players 10 years their junior

I am not saying that he is not playing well.. I just feel that Sunil is being retarded with his posts about how Liverpool 'struggled' to beat Manchester United and taunting them about how they got bossed by scholes which to be fair, is nothing to be ashamed of lol

To be fair to Liverpool, they had a tough mid-week carling cup tie as well so its understandable if their performance was lethargic, more importantly they got the win

Boring, both of you (sunil and alcaraz) ignore the point that with both of them, age is irrelevant. They are still quality, and playing better than many players 10 years their junior

One is Scholes, who is the other one. Giggs? (That was not discussed Mike ;) )

I am not saying that he is not playing well.. I just feel that Sunil is being retarded with his posts about how Liverpool 'struggled' to beat Manchester United and taunting them about how they got bossed by scholes which to be fair, is nothing to be ashamed of lol

To be fair to Liverpool, they had a tough mid-week carling cup tie as well so its understandable if their performance was lethargic, more importantly they got the win

Mind behaving little teenager?

Where did I taunt of Liverpool getting Bossed by Scholes. It was a simple point and without gloating. That was something to think of.

That was something to think of.

Nah, it isn't. They won the game, and their goal came after they changed their formation to allow their midfield to gain control after switching out the unnecessary Carragher.

By all means, try and take a silver lining from the game, but be realistic please. :)

Mind behaving little teenager?

Where did I taunt of Liverpool getting Bossed by Scholes. It was a simple point and without gloating. That was something to think of.

You said they needed to think things through after being bossed by a 38 and a 37 year old. which is nonsense, no shamed in being outplayed by players of their quality

You said they needed to think things through after being bossed by a 38 and a 37 year old. which is nonsense, no shamed in being outplayed by players of their quality

Dude I was just having friendly banter with RTW when he said this (Bold part). Not gloating, trolling. Shame more than LFC fans, Billy and Alcarez got their knickers in twist for a simple post.

Agreed. We didn't play well, until the subs were made, and we started looking more offensively dangerous. But the fact we didn't even play too well and still won, makes it all the more sweet!

Being outclassed by Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes is by no means something to be ashamed of. Giggs is just a physical freak, fitter and stronger than players half his age, and still retains his breathtaking skills, whereas Scholes plays in a position where he doesn't have to move much, which helps a lot.

EDIT: Zoomed by Mike.

I'm able to correct you so often and effortlessly sunilvk7, that I barely register a reaction. ;)

Anyway, from having a mediocre season to having a very real chance of securing your first trophy and into the final 16 hat for the FA Cup too.

If you failed to achieve Champions League football this season but ended with 2 cups, that would surely be considered a successful term, no?

I'd take the cup double to miss out on CL at Spurs.

I'm able to correct you so often and effortlessly sunilvk7, that I barely register a reaction. ;)

Nice try. But shame you always make posts that ***** up any logic like you posted some forum link where only 13 year old posts to prove your point.

Nice try. But shame you always make posts that ***** up any logic like you posted some forum link where only 13 year old posts to prove your point.

I understand you feel frustrated that I'm always able to counter your posts so effortlessly, but there's really no need to resort to swearing and age insults.

I expect better.

Do us a favour, and get the **** out of the thread.

Anyway, from having a mediocre season to having a very real chance of securing your first trophy and into the final 16 hat for the FA Cup too.

If you failed to achieve Champions League football this season but ended with 2 cups, that would surely be considered a successful term, no?

I'd take the cup double to miss out on CL at Spurs.

After the recent seasons we've had I think it's fair to say I'd ****** love a double!!

And to miss out to spurs? I think spurs are definitely getting the CL. It's down to Chelsea & Arsenal on who gets the 4th spot, imo.

If that makes you feel better. Ok.

I'm always able to counter your posts so effortlessly

lol. Ok. You win. Proves my point again.

I didn't mean to miss out on CL to Spurs, I meant as a Spurs supporter I would take a cup double over finishing in a CL place.

Should have worded it better.

I didn't mean to miss out on CL to Spurs, I meant as a Spurs supporter I would take a cup double over finishing in a CL place.

We haven't missed on CL yet.. Only 16 points again.. But we also haven't won any trophies yet. We could easily finish 6th and win nothing, but we could also finish 4th and get the cup double, any everything in-between.

Although, I'm 99.5% sure we will get at least one of the three, we may have some issue but we aren't complete bottlers like Arsenal.

Didn't know you supported spurs, I would've been onto what you meant then!

Spurs are getting CL in my opinion. But hopefully Liverpool will get a good run of form going now and mount a serious challenge for 4th spot. We're unbeaten at Anfield this season, I believe?

Didn't know you supported spurs, I would've been onto what you meant then!

Spurs are getting CL in my opinion. But hopefully Liverpool will get a good run of form going now and mount a serious challenge for 4th spot. We're unbeaten at Anfield this season, I believe?

We're unbeaten, yeah, but we've drawn like 99.9999999% of those matches.

Same as Tottenham at home last season.

I think we ended with only 2 home losses, but we had 10 or 11 draws I believe.

Something silly like that anyway, which cost us so many points.

got back in now.

1. Your fans are a disgrace for booing evra, anyone who booed could you please explain exactly why?
2. I didn't see tez, i couldn't really see the 2nd tier
3. We probably just edged the game but i have no complaints because we didn't finish chances
4. Outsung for 88 minutes
5. Both fans are a disgrace for the 'Sun' chant and the constant munich gestures
6. You can shove your ******* scouse pies up your ****
7. Your PA announcer is a large *******
8. We parked outside goodison got alot of cheers from the blues!
9. Enrique is brilliant

Back