The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
only posted it because I thought it was interesting
anyone got a good link for the game?

BBC Sport Dan Walker
"Somewhere there are a bunch of cats watching TV laughing saying "look it's Dave... he made it to Anfield"

LOL

Just got a £10 free bet from Sky, put it on a 3-1 Liverpool win, haha, I can dream. (;

Games with Suarez playing: 21
Games without Suarez playing: 10

It's hardly a surprise.. I wish people would stop taking random stats so seriously.

He is also a terrible finisher

If you have sopcast: sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/106723

Another home draw booed off, elsewhere andy carroll clearly shouted 'f*ck off at the ref' at the end, 3 match ban?

Both sides cancelling each other out.

Bale with the best chance of the game and really should have done better. Well done by Reina though.

Parker MOTM for me, just ahead of Dawson.

I know a meaningless stat was not well appreciated before but at 8.5% you now have the lowest chance conversion rate in the premier league

Parker did indeed get MOTM as deserved and Dawson presented it to him, who was my second candidate for it.

Immense display from both of them.

Decent performance, decent result. Crossing's atrocious though. Carroll played really well, Johnson played well too.

Cant complain with the result (A win obv would be better) but I thought the match was very even. Good battles through out the game, Parker kept Gerrard quiet most of the game, Carroll put a decent shift in, Downing was awfull, Johnson was solid as was the whole back 4, bring on united at the weeked. YNWA!

h3mjmrrj_tw1.jpg

8 GAME BAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (:

The ban for eye gouging in rugby is between 12 weeks and 3 years. I know it's a rather irrelevant point, but you can end a players career by putting that much pressure on a eye. Considering his 'grip' on Parkers head, and the fact that his fingers appear to be pressed into Parkers eye, it would seem it was not accidental.

Not starting a witch hunt or anything, and he won't get banned for it, but it's not something I would like to see a Newcastle player doing, or any player in fact.

Back