The Liverpool Thread

Dear Lord,

It’s been too long since we’ve had a little chat. And I know we shouldn’t ask personal favours of you as everything is in your plan. But if you could possibly fix it so that today, under your glorious sun, is the very last Merseyside League Derby in my lifetime I’d be eternally grateful and would turn around my very poor attendance record in your house.

I would ask if you could also see to it Everton got wound up too but I’m both trying not to be greedy. And I appreciate this won’t be anywhere near the only ‘lil’ chat’ you have with Reds this morning asking the same.

So your Derby day morning is going to a busy one.

Amen.

Last edited:
Relegate them for all I care. What a terrible match of football that was. If you can call it football.

Will someone please wipe this BIG **** smile of my face before it stays permanently .....

Today's Admin-

Title Countdown:
24 wins down/ 5 to go. (Adjusted from the 30 season win target to 29.).
79 points down/ 15 to go. (Adjusted from the 95 point season point target to 94.).

City-
P 33 PTS 80 F 80 A 21 GD + 59
Liverpool-
P 33 PTS 79 F 85 A 22 GD + 63

Current Unbeaten League Run-
14 games: W 12 D 2 F 35 A 6 CS:10.

Can I start by saying thoughts and prayers are with the 14-year-old stabbed in the park. Absolutely horrific to find that out after the game. We've enough problems with knife crime in this City to begin with, Without it creeping back into football. If this is what a day at the match means to you, please stay the F at home ..... In fact scrap that. If you intend to leave your house with a knife, then DEFO stay the F at home! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!! 🤬 It was mad enough before the game to see a group of blues try, and fail miserably, to attack the Glenbuck before the Police sent them back from where they came. (Side note- Purple pyro is an interesting choice from our 'loveable' neighbours.). But to learn of a kid being stabbed ..... 😡

As for the actual game .....

Everton turning their back on YNWA, AGAIN, is just about the funniest thing in football. SO pleased they gave us all a massive chuckle on their last Merseyside Derby appearance for a LONG time today.

If Simeone ever hangs it up at Alléti, then Frank the Tory is the perfect replacement. What another absolutely abysmal display from the mongrels that sums up why they belong where they are thankfully headed. Lower league obscurity!

82.7% possession should NEVER happen in a game of top flight football. For L'pool to be SO dominant to that tune (which must be pushing a record surely?), in a Derby of all games, is an absolute disgrace on Frank the Tory and his **** show of a football club.

There have been 12 bookings for simulation in the Premier League this season, with six of them being for Everton players. Including three alone in matches against Liverpool. Absolute, cheating disgrace. It was sweet to see the worst of all, who gives Utd's Fernandes a run for his diving money, Gordon, get carded. Which was 4 or 5 dives before he should have been!

How the F Allan can play 73 minutes of football today and have a whopping TWO passes- BOTH via kick-offs, is mind blowing. Until you realise Frank the Tory is in charge setting up and instructing his yard dogs like that.

Richarlison ..... Baffling how one man can have SO many concussions in a game and still finish it ...... Cheating, horrible shitbag! The sad thing is, when he does get a serious head injury, the ref will probably play on and leave him on the ground. Disgrace that lad. In a team full of them!

We've seen some PROPER garbage in Royal Blue over the years but this current vintage takes some beating. I can't wait till the final day and they are down. Hopefully, as we regaled them with at the end, NEVER to come back to Anfield! I'd liquidate them if I could but that's another story.

Horrible, bitter, mongrel *****!!!!!!

As for the relentless men in Red-

Give Alisson the freedom of the City for the most overt, brilliant, live-action trolling I've ever seen of little arms disgraceful time waisting from the first time he touched the ball.

Give Big Div a new contract just for Derby duty. I'm more than sound with him disappearing for 6 months at a time, seeing Everton is the next game, saying he'll have some of that, doing his thing, then going off to chill for another 6 months! Absolute living LEG-END!

Luis Diaz ..... That touch was pure, football ****. I could just watch that on a loop. And I think it was his first touch after he came on? Stupendous talent that lad.

And AndyRobbo getting, well, a tad over excited when he scored. I'll let the photo tell it's own story.

All that remains is for Burnley to continue doing their job and, God willing, the last ever Merseyside League Derby of my lifetime was one very special one.

What a day to be a Red! What an absolute disaster of a life choice to be a Blue!

*Sings 'Going down yes yers are, Yers playing QPR!'

Up the mongrel finishing Reds! FTT!!!!!

Last edited:
I'd rather Utd win the quadruple than Everton exist as a football club if that helps mate.
well sucks to be you mate cos both aint happing any time sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

well sucks to be you mate cos both aint happing any time sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

Meh, then I'll happily settle for the mongrel ***** disappearing for decades in lower league obscurity.

1650837905849.png

Meh, then I'll happily settle for the mongrel ***** disappearing for decades in lower league obscurity.
So you could choose one. PL or CL title this season or Everton relegation. Pick wisely Scouse :LOL:

Also disgrace from Everton, looked at the stats and it showed 17% possession + their time wasting was idiotically too much. Considering they are in relegation zone this is blatant stupid tactics from Lampard and the team.

So you could choose one. PL or CL title this season or Everton relegation. Pick wisely Scouse :LOL:

Also disgrace from Everton, looked at the stats and it showed 17% possession + their time wasting was idiotically too much. Considering they are in relegation zone this is blatant stupid tactics from Lampard and the team.

A new PL record yesterday for possession at 83%. Which is just scandalous in a top flight game of professional football.

I said yesterday that Frank the Tory would be ideal to replace Simeone as he's on his level of shithousery but that's wrong. Lampard hasn't got a ******* clue on anything! Yesterday was like a lower league side coming in the third round the cup and trying everything to hold on and hit the one speedy winger in the hope of grabbing something.

The Championship, and then League One, will suit the mongrels well.

I'll pass on your question as I think I'll get the perfect answer to all three by the end of the season. 😉

Last edited:
..... Also disgrace from Everton, looked at the stats and it showed 17% possession + their time wasting was idiotically too much. Considering they are in relegation zone this is blatant stupid tactics from Lampard and the team.

The biggest irony here is they'd be safe and on the beach now if they hadn't bowed to fans pressure and appeased the ferrel hoards by sacking Rafa.

Which all makes this all the more delicious.