The Liverpool Thread

NSFW!

Actual grown, ‘supposed’ mature adults this going on about a disaster in 1985 lads served time for. Aside from the racism at the end.

Proper ******* weird ***** them.

They’ll miss us more than they realise. Who will they take their bitter anger out on now?

Enjoy lower league obscurity yer mongrel gobshites yer!

The Road End toilets after our ‘loveable’ neighbours came round for tea yeaterday-

1650918234338.png

And the concourse was just as bad apparently.

I’d say that’s there allocation cut next season. But their big Derby next year is Blackburn so …..

I'd love to think Madrid could do something tonight but I'm not optimistic we'll be doing anything other than I've always thought the evening of May 28.

Facing City in Paris to win the biggest prize of all.

The replies. 🤣🤣🤣

Dominos must be devoed losing all those loyal blue customers. 🤣🤣🤣

1650997338039.png

1650997374361.png

1650997554619.png

Darren Jones comment is quality. 🤣🤣🤣

1650997986498.png

Last edited:
Morning,

European Cup semi-final day! Outside of other finals, only one game in football is bigger than this and that’s the one we’ll be contesting at the end of May in gay Paree.

After a quick head count, I make this my 6th European Cup semi. And third under Jurgen. With a slew of UEFA Cup/ Europa League ones and a Cup Winners Cup semi in there to boot.

We are beyond privileged to have been born a Red and follow this ridiculous football club.

And the excitement doesn’t get ANY less each and every one. Absolutely buzzing for tonight and reminding Villarreal just WHAT Europe is ALL about under the European lights at a wild Anfield. You’ve had a great run lads, but now you are up against the best of the best on a whole other level to anything else you’ve faced. In an atmosphere you’ll never of heard the like of. The Europa semi was special. But this is the proper big one!

All the best with that. Enjoy your visit.

Is it 8 PM already?

Is it just me, or does the Anfield pitch look a little low rent tonight?

Once the first went in it was only a matter of how much. Rest them up for Saturday so we can down the Newcastle regime.