The Liverpool Thread

Watch Mo go bag a hatty again tomorrow evening. The same Mo who was my captain a minute before this weeks deadline before I outsmarted myself. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Telling yer, I should have stayed away! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

That's if the match goes ahead :rolleyes:

Come back from worse positions but have a feeling the worldcup break will probably help us the best. Team looks in transition this season in all honesty, and midfield needa reinforcement badly but like I said on the united thread I trust the club to get it right.

Not often you can ever say this, but that was an utterly ***** night out with Jurgens Reds. 😡

Today’s/ Yesterday’s Admin-

Title Countdown:
0 wins down/ 30 to go.
2 points down/ 93 to go.

Where do you start? Well the less said about the **** show on the pitch the better so lets do what the media won’t …..

What an absolute farce/ disgrace getting in with a ‘protest’ that seemed far more about abusing us and causing as much disruption around the turnies as anything. Didn’t get the ground until quarter 7 when it was building up. Had a ticket to pass on so walked the other side the railway bridge to meet a mate coming up from town. Started with a big bulk of Utd marching down after 7 from the Trafford Arms side which was sound whilst it was green and yellow pyro/ anti-Glazers songs. But that soon turned into ‘YSB! YSB! YSB!/ ….. Murderers/ Murderers’ which was mad being as they weren’t marching for us! ‘Flattering’ as the interest was. Mate called as the taxi had dropped them the other side so gegged in on the march back over the bridge to our turnstiles to meet him. Which was absolute, disorganised carnage …..

They’d funnelled our ‘normal’ turnstiles off into like a mini compound. Which you couldn’t get to as the RoboCops had ringed it. And Utd were outside in full venom singing about us and lashing **** all over. Walked through them twice. SO much fun having ‘The S*n was right , You’re Murderers!’ screamed in your face walking through utter gob shites) trying to find entrance ‘S22’, a new turnstile block we’ve never had before which no F steward seemed to know where it was! Until a sound arl Manc lad said it was back round just inside the tunnel the main stand. So back through the ferrel hordes, working our way to the front to GMP’s not so finest. Gobshite stands in front of us …..’Scuse me lid’ …..’F off! Yer not going in!’….. Looked at him like are you for F real dipshit?!!!!! …... ‘Mate, seriously. There’s me. You. Then a line of bizzies. You honestly want it here? We’ll get volleyed all over by the Police before we’ve got any digs in and won’t be out ‘till the morning. Think on lad aye?’ His mate then pulls him aside with a ‘Let the Scouse **** through. We’ve more important things then them!’ and a dig in my back….. Except they didn’t as the rivalry/ out right hatred had taken over at this point and ALL that seemed to matter to this group was abusing and disrupting us getting in! So got through the GMP barricade to get to our normal turney’s, to then be bounced round the corner to where the ones for the new standing area. (Which was utter ***** BTW. Won’t be going there again. Railseats in the arl main stand are cramped as and more dangerous than the normal seating space to stand in!). All after more bottles were launched in our direction. And then more green and yellow pyro in the enclosed Munich tunnel which is so much fun for folk. The Manc steward apologising to the heated complaints just topped it off. ‘You’ll be sound and in now lads. The ****** are all round there. And I’ll get hit first if they come round here’ ….. Mate, I’m not F arsed about getting hit! I just want to get into the ground I’ve spent the past half our or so trying to do!

Not seen such a complete lack of organisation and carnage outside a ground in England for decades. How Utd fans reason that will get them ANY sympathy, when you would have loads given the proper shitbags that own them, heck only knows? 🤷🏼‍♂️
But after the utter disgrace of getting the game called off a few years back through nothing else than violence for violences sake; and then that bollocks last night, F them! Let the Glazers rule at that **** hole for EVER!!!!!

As for the actual **** show on the pitch, every last one of them were an absolute disgrace. From Klopp needlessly F with his selection right on down. What narks the most is Utd wanted it more. Plain and simple. You can excuse being P poor and off it. S happens. And I honestly can’t remember us ever playing that bad under Jurgen. Even the basic fundamentals were off and we couldn’t complete simple passes to save our lives. But for Utd to have more desire, intensity and heart, in THAT fixture, is to every last L’pool players detriment and a complete F disgrace.
Fair F’s to Utd and ten Hag on the pitch. Fully deserved victory. No complaints there at all. We deserved nothing. I didn’t think they were brilliant. But they didn’t have to be. Just outwork us. 🤬

But off it ….. F them! Our usual ‘Der der der de, F the Tories!’ becoming ‘Der der der de, UP THE GLAZERS!’ and ‘You’re supposed to be outside!’ we’re the apt songs of the night.

Utd’s past. Can’t be arsed diving deeper into last nights mess. Onto Bournemouth and getting the league season up and running finally!

UP THE GLAZERS!!!!! FTT!!!!!

But for Utd to have more desire, intensity and heart, in THAT fixture, is to every last L’pool players detriment and a complete F disgrace.

The other team are permitted to compete you know ;)
One team has to come out on top? Liverpool have been playing with more desire, intensity and heart in our previous fixtures, but yesterday it was Manchester United's turn.

I remember when United just had to turn up and the other sides were beaten. It created monsters out of younger fans when it went pear shaped. Almost like no other team was allowed compete on the pitch. "What??? You have the audacity to actually try to beat us???".

Surely you wouldn't want United to turn up and roll over in that fixture?

Not dealing with Ox and Keita replacments is catching up with Klopp. Need to invest there, like it or not. Very injury prone players who wont last long, Aging Milner and Hendo. It is not sustainable for title run.

The other team are permitted to compete you know ;)
One team has to come out on top? Liverpool have been playing with more desire, intensity and heart in our previous fixtures, but yesterday it was Manchester United's turn.

I remember when United just had to turn up and the other sides were beaten. It created monsters out of younger fans when it went pear shaped. Almost like no other team was allowed compete on the pitch. "What??? You have the audacity to actually try to beat us???".

Surely you wouldn't want United to turn up and roll over in that fixture?

Weird you’d take that as an afront to Utd mate.🤷🏼‍♂️ Maybe something gor lost in translation.

I praised them. Just founnd our attitude unacceptable. .

Last edited:
Not dealing with Ox and Keita replacments is catching up with Klopp. Need to invest there, like it or not. Very injury prone players who wont last long, Aging Milner and Hendo. It is not sustainable for title run.

The plan I believe was Tuchemeni (Sp?) this summer, who they thought they had until Mbappe **** all over everyone and P Perez off to oay silly money in anger. And Bellingham next.

Sound with waiting a year for Bellingham. But you’d think they’d still do 2 so I don’t get why they haven’t brought whomever the Tuchemeni-style one is forward a summer. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Tchouameni was always going to RM. As was Mbappe until PSG gave him stupid offer.

As is Bellingham and even if RM isnt that interested, the rest of the world will be and Lpool will need to break 100m for him.

Tchouameni was always going to RM. As was Mbappe until PSG gave him stupid offer.

As is Bellingham and even if RM isnt that interested, the rest of the world will be and Lpool will need to break 100m for him.

He always wanted Madeid. Thats his club. But they had a deal worth half what Madrid paid in place and hewas willing by all accounts. Madrid were fixated on Mbappe.

But that all changed when Mbappe did the dirty on everyone.

Oh, bookmark this. He’ll be in the Sancho money range and that one won’t fall through. He wants us like the Frenchman wanted Madrid. Thats why they are waiting. Guarantees.

Yeah, Florentino was over the head deep into Mbappe. It was weird to see such level of obsession.

Wonder what new toy will Flo go after next Summer. Salah has a new contract, starboy ****** himself royaly and there isn't any real world class winger left for them to chase. Maybe Leao but Vini Jr is the future for them. Striker market is even worse. Thats why I think he'll go for a generational talent in Bellingham. They all will.

But how long will you wait, meanwhile your midfield is falling appart. Also alone Bellingham wont fix everything.

But how long will you wait, meanwhile your midfield is falling appart. Also alone Bellingham wont fix everything.
Its injuries that's making it fall apart, and we just need to stay close and pick up points until the qatar break. This side has proved it can come back from worse. What you don't want to do is sign squad players that dont improve the first 11. Then whats the point of playing Elliot, Jones and Carvalho then, if you are going to block their development. One of those three is earmarked to replace Hendo long term and Thiagos replacement will be Bellingham. That's the way I see it.

Its injuries that's making it fall apart, and we just need to stay close and pick up points until the qatar break. This side has proved it can come back from worse. What you don't want to do is sign squad players that dont improve the first 11. Then whats the point of playing Elliot, Jones and Carvalho then, if you are going to block their development. One of those three is earmarked to replace Hendo long term and Thiagos replacement will be Bellingham. That's the way I see it.
But injuries are not new thing. It is reoccuring battern. Squad players who are injury free still improve. I am still trying to see what Keita offers, he has maybe few flashes in a game but then dissapears. Tielemans for 25-30mil would be very good addition to your midfield, just an example. PL proven, and sure will get enough time in PL and CL to be happy with playing best coach and players.
These are just PL stats:
OX and Keita
1661256718030.png

1661256763846.png

Hendo and Fab where your main guys with 2500+ mins
Thiago is amazing class of a player but his injury record is still concerning also (1500 and 1800 min in PL)

Everyone knows without your midfield holding together, TAA cant bomb foward and he is still very vurnable in defense.

But injuries are not new thing. It is reoccuring battern. Squad players who are injury free still improve. I am still trying to see what Keita offers, he has maybe few flashes in a game but then dissapears. Tielemans for 25-30mil would be very good addition to your midfield, just an example. PL proven, and sure will get enough time in PL and CL to be happy with playing best coach and players.
These are just PL stats:
OX and Keita
View attachment 597458
View attachment 597459

Hendo and Fab where your main guys with 2500+ mins
Thiago is amazing class of a player but his injury record is still concerning also (1500 and 1800 min in PL)

Everyone knows without your midfield holding together, TAA cant bomb foward and he is still very vurnable in defense.
Agree with your sentiment to an extent. We have too many squad players filling up the wage bill in midfield that cant be relied upon to stay fit (as I just type this I'm reading that Keita is out with a fresh new injury ffs) That's a big issue. Tielemans is not a Klopp player so I would strike him off the list and isn't going to be any better than the first choice Hendo/Fab/Thiago. We don't need squad players when that role can go to the like Elliot/Jones/Carvalho. What we need is someone who can be better or push the current first choice we have and the club for some reason has earmarked Bellingham but he isn't available this summer. No point in panic buying someone that isn't any better than what we already have or will block the development of those already here.