The Liverpool Thread

Will be interesting to see how your team will cope. Dont feel it is title winning squad this year, purely because 3 new guys in midfield needs time to gel. 110mil seems a tad overpaying, but he is young and Klopp "does not spend money".
The deal still has not been done, lets see if Caicedo sings it up. He has been forcing move to Chelsea for a half a year, refusing to play in Jan and now.

1691736440083.png

Not too shabby for a Europa League side with no pull.

Last edited:
..::: 110mil seems a tad overpaying …..

It was Arsenal in January. And blame them and Chelsea for the ridiculous price on DM’s with Enzo and Rice. That’s the market now forthe best quality out there. He k, Lavia, who has stupendous traits to be up there among the very best in a year or teo, is knocking around for £50 million and thats just potential!

*****. So not only have Chelsea rehijacked Caicedo. Boehly had give you the middle finger and signing Lavia aswell 🤣🤣

Jesus it's like talking to a 5-year-old. I couldn't give a flying F what you say here or anywhere else. I just have no inclination to converse with you and I don't know how much clearer that needs to be.

Your snide ***** about me is petty b/s and I can't be arsed with it.

Please don't be selective when you chose to throw in about ignoring/ blocking me to others when I'm often just having a conversation they are sound with but you madly aren't. Just permanently ignore/ block me ta.

Be a man of your word.

Jesus it's like talking to a 5-year-old. I couldn't give a flying F what you say here or anywhere else. I just have no inclination to converse with you and I don't know how much clearer that needs to be.

Your snide ***** about me is petty b/s and I can't be arsed with it.

Please don't be selective when you chose to throw in about ignoring/ blocking me to others when I'm often just having a conversation they are sound with but you madly aren't. Just permanently ignore/ block me ta.

Be a man of your word.
no you dont get to me so why would i bother block you

Can we not? I feel like a PL referee most of the times. Use DMs please.

It's been proper hard work getting up early all week for work. Today, I bounced up nearly 3 hours before the ratler leaves to start another wondrous, rollercoaster journey with Jurgens refreshed and revitalised Reds. A wounded group of Reds with a serious point to prove after a lot of absolute garbage was thrown their way last year.

And no better place to start, particularly after the never before seen disgrace of the past few days, than at the one Southern club we hate more than any other. Which is reciprocated in kind. This hate filled rivalry goes back WAY before Rafa and Mourinho reignited it the 00's. And I'm sure today will be no different as we start out on the long journey to (hopefully) # 20. It will be interesting to see if the PL's new tragedy chanting rules are used to full effect this avvy as there's not a worse set of low life bleeps than Chelsea for doing that EVERY time we face them.

Shorts and sunnies weather. Bacon butties scoffed. Ale chilling nicely. Up at stupid o'clock like a kid at Christmas.

Man how I've missed this!

UTR! FTT!!!!!

Was going to make a post at half time lamenting how much this new shape and tactic is making us struggle but it doesn't matter as I would take the draw after the press died down after the first 30min. The main positive is that Ali is still the best in the world and you could see the difference between him and Sanchez (lmao). Salah is Salah and I don't know why we took him off, him and Diaz have the left and right for me. Macallister is a wizard but he ain't a number 6 at all.

Now to the negatives and the main one is that poor Robbo is not a left-sided cb at all and it's becoming more and more apparent that you either drop him or get someone who can play the role. You have one of the best attacking fullbacks in the world and you basically neuter him. Make it make sense. Trent inverted is still a failure off the ball as it complicates things, either stick him in midfield completely or move him back to fullback. Scouse will hate me for this but Jota if he is not scoring is a black hole in the attack, how one can mess up simple 5-yard passes as much as him I do not know. Squad player and bring him on if chasing a goal but never starting unless someone is injured. A DM will go a long way but it would as I keep repeating just cover up the cracks in a side that just doesn't have the personnel to play a failed Pep system.