The Liverpool Thread

Lmao scouse I'm not lying he had me raging with how lackadaisical he was. It's something I've noticed and was a worry when we signed him. Still long way for him to go. Trust he'll come good. How good was Endo tho? Klopp told us to trust him in this matter and I will and his proving to be someone who can rise to the occasion.

No question he had a really bad outing and just couldn't’ get the pace of the game after his knock, but to react that it was among the worst ever Anfield outings is a tad reactionary to the moment to be kind.

You tend to react a lot in the moment mate like when we draw a game we aren’t in the race.

Endo and Mac Allister are both sound at 6 for me and bring completely different facets that Bajetic can learn off as he develops.

No question he had a really bad outing and just couldn't’ get the pace of the game after his knock, but to react that it was among the worst ever Anfield outings is a tad reactionary to the moment to be kind.

You tend to react a lot in the moment mate like when we draw a game we aren’t in the race.

Endo and Mac Allister are both sound at 6 for me and bring completely different facets that Bajetic can learn off as he develops.
Nah man it was shockingly bad knock or no knock but I agree to disagree. If you're talking about overreacting about where we are as a team right now in Klopp Liverpool 2.0 then I think it's a bit unfair as im trying to take off the rose-tinted glasses and be unbiased. I don't think it's unfair to say that the slump in form from the forward line bar Salah will hamstring us come afcon and that the lack of width from the inverted system is affected us during games. We are a work in progress and that's okay after last season's debacle.

edit: Just saw a stat that showed Salah is involved in 51% of our goals in the PL kinda proves my point.

Last edited:

Utterly mad the on-line abuse Mo receives every year for merely posting a picture of a tree. Compounded this year by the very worst dregs of society who continue to support ethnic cleansing and genocide as it fits their own, fascist view of the World. The pure Evil dictator of Israel, his sadistic, blood thirsty IDF, and the equally despicable, if minuscule in relation, Hamas to the formers zeal to completely eradicate an entire Nation and anyone, his own civilians included, who stand in his way aside; I sincerely hope and pray all the innocent Israelis and Palestinians found solace yesterday, at least for a few hours.

If anyone can sit through the video below without being in bits, you are a stronger man than I-

Despite Paul Tierney's best efforts and the woeful commentators who made it seem Burnley was the better team despite being up there with the worst sides we've played this year, we managed to knick a desperate win (according to everyone). That would've been as routine as they come but for poor officiating as per usual. It's nice to see Darwin back with the goals too.

Edit: Also listening in at halftime I usually mute it but my god the hate ***** for Endo is ridiculous. It's like they get a hymn sheet and must all sing the same bs. Apart from one or two times he got caught on the ball, he was once again excellent. Spouting **** that he's safe with his passing when he is always looking for a forward pass. Watch the actual game you ******* numpties.

Last edited:
Late today due to being back into a mad busy work day …..

Half-way into the season, your 2023-24 Liverpool vintage, sit top of the pile and still in all the cups. And thats an injury hit, completely rebuilt midfield, Liverpool vintage. Ridiculous that and not nearly enough is being made of the fact that a rebuilt team, in ONE summer, in what should be a transitional season, is, before Arsenal play tomorrow, the best team in the Country at half-way. And one that would be sat unbeaten save for what we know happened at Tottenham.

Yesterday’s admin-

Title Countdown:
12 wins down/ 18 to go.
42 points down/ 51 to go.

Current PL unbeaten run:
P 12 W 7 D 5 F 23 A 9 CS: 6
1 Straight Win/ 1 Straight CS.

Current unbeaten away PL run:
P 6 W 3 D 3 F 10 A 5 CS: 2
3 Straight Wins/ 1 Straight CS.

I could talk about a superb L’pool display to again hammer home what they are and have been since they reconvened for the first day of pre-season. SERIOUS title contenders.

I could talk about the absolutely ridiculous, 1 loss in the last 28 PL games. Almost 30 consecutive games unbeaten in the hardest, most gruelling football league in World football. As rare as rocking-horse **** that. And, yet, there are still actual grown adults who continue to question them and their title credentials. The mind truly boggles. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I could talk about Manchesters (not so) finest Paul Tierney and his on-going crusade against Liverpool Football Club. He isn’t even subtle about it now. Klopp and the club need to really kick-off and get that arrogant shithouse removed from our games like Rodgers did that fat mess Moss.

I could talk about the absolute low life mongs that reside in/ follow Burnley. Who, even jaw dropping for them, replied to our ’You’re going down with the blue *****’’with ‘You’re going to the food banks, You’re going to the food banks!’👀🤦‍♂️Its an extra special breed of bleep that continues to mock food poverty. Particularly when you live in a Town as deprived as Burnley. PROPER Tory behaviour and then some. But then you are dealing with lads who had a heated conversation in the pub before the game of whether it is acceptable to have mushy peas on a Chrimbo dinner! 🤢🤮🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I could talk about all that and more but that would stop me still buzzing from the mighty Reds being top of the league.

19 more of these L’pool. 19 more.

We can and WILL win this league yanno’!

*Sings ’Libpool, Top the League; Libpool Libpool TOP the League!’

As I prepare to leave the house for the first game of 2024, and the next step on the Mighty Reds imperious march to #20, I want to wish you all, wherever you are across the World, be you a L’pool fan reading or not, all the very best to you and yours this New Year. I sincerely hope it is a prosperous, healthy and fun filled one for every last one of you and your family’s.

In among our own personal hopes and dreams for the coming year, I think its now, more than ever, so important to remember the less fortunate who aren’t currently afforded that right to even dare to dream of happiness given there current circumstances. There are some truly horrific, heinous atrocities taking place all around the World right now. None more so than with the despicable genocide and ethnic cleansing taking place in Palestine. I think we can all come together at the start of a NY to pray for peace and hope for an end to the inhumane horrors being reigned down on the innocent.

Stay strong my friends. At the end of the storm, there’s a golden sky…

Now, let’s continue where we left off in 2023 and go win a league!

1704112372811.png

As entertaining a game that mightve been for neutrals once again poor officiating and im not talking about the penalty issues (I've said my peace of modern pens these days) but im talking about all the small decisions that culminate into big ones because of poor officiating from the get go. The midfield of Newcastle had no intentions of playing football but kicking and going out there to rough house Liverpool. Nip it in the bud from the get go and give joe linton that yellow but noooo Taylor thinks he's playing 4d chess and lets the play go on but doesn't go back to the main incident. **** poor. That's just one incident I mentioned but you could've sent off the whole Newcastle midfield for some of the recurrent tackles they kept putting in. Even then they couldn't get anywhere near us.

Shoutout to Lucho who had his best game in a while and when he's on form there's not many better in the league than him on the left. My MOTM was Curtis Jones however and I said this a year ago be patient with him as he has all the potential in the world to be a great midfielder. His proving it right now as he is undroppable. Reminds me of Moussa Dembele the way he shields the ball with strength and technique and now his improved his decision making too.

Also, the Darwin conundrum might cost us in the business end of the season. We undoubtedly play much better with him on the pitch but ffs there are only so many times you can say IF his finishing was up to par it would take his game to another level.

Quansah and Bradley will save us a whole heap of money down the line. The latter had Bolton fans raving about him and you can see why. He is fantastic anytime he has played, genuinely looks the real deal. Still in all comps and looking the business here and there. Can't complain.

Late to the party after another manic Monday.

Current total game unbeaten run:
P 6 W 4 D 2 F 14 A 4 CS: 2
3 Straight Wins

Current unbeaten away total games run:
P 2 W 2 F 4 CS: 2
2 Straight Wins/ 2 Straight CS.

1 absolutely MASSIVE FA Cup victory.

Ok, lets keep this short so late in the day with a few observations from another utterly boss day out with Jurgen’s outstanding gang of Reds-

Loved Jorginho stood in front of us as we belted out ’L’pool, Top of the League!’ waving his hands and asking for more! Did he mistake us for the Arsenal end? 🤣 Divvy. 🤦‍♂️

Talking of, kudos to 7.6K of us and superb vocal. Which was basically taking the P out of Arsenal all game. Reminding them that they are below us, and that they really aren’t our business this year. That is, and always was, ONLY City.

Talking vocal, a very boozy,rowdy train home through which a new Curtis song was invented to the La’s ‘There She Goes.’

And I loved, loved, LOVED that we brought one of the best songs in our back catalogue back ….. ’We’re on the march with Jurgen’s Army …..’ LONG before time we belted that out again. Not heard it so loud since Kenny was taking us to finals in our second home at Anfield South.

Massive thank you to TFL for pulling the planned strikes. Made getting back for the train home much easier. Even bigger thank you to the Met for ragging the absolute gobshite who ‘F hates Scarsars!’ (Yes lad. We heard yers the first time back at Highbury. It’s wearing a tad thin now this walk to Finsbury Park), out the queue before he got slotted. Who’s laughing now *******?

On the park, a superb, battling L’pool display where they fought for everything and just wouldn’t buckle. Even the first half when Arsenal were pressing superbly, they created little. Proper win from a proper cup tie thats as about as hard as it gets. Away to a another top side who’s season was on the line as their form continues to plummet.

Only picking one standout from a team of absolute heroes ….. Bobby Clarke. Moment of the match for me was when he took the lad out for the professional foul. (About r third in a minute haha.). Superb, game wise smarts that showed boss maturity at such a young age. Lads sound.

Reading Shearer’s bitterness today was the icing on the cake. The more the media turn, the more we get infested with jarg accounts on SM, just shows how worried they all are that L’pool Football Club are back to being one of the two best teams in England and Europe and the only one capable of going toe-to-toe with City.

Make mine a big fat quadruple measure please Landlord!

Roll on Fulham and the next step on this imperious march with Jurgen’s Army!

UTR! FTT!!!!!

Last edited:
Norwich or Bristol Rivers at home.

That will do very nicely. Had enough of long trips this NY.

Has to be 3 PM Sat’day surely? Can only be Sat’day or Sunday.

Shame about Trent.

Thanks man. 🍻

Devoed for him like but Trents injury couldn’t have come at a better time. If you are to be injured, having it cross a winter break is the time to do it. Next man up and a superb opportunity has opened up for Bradley under the Anfield lights and a massive semi final. Our squad depth isn’t too shabby when you can bring in a kid who’s a fully fledged, full International starting regular. Couldn’t be happier for him or less concerned with putting him in for such an important tie.

Thanks man. 🍻

Devoed for him like but Trents injury couldn’t have come at a better time. If you are to be injured, having it cross a winter break is the time to do it. Next man up and a superb opportunity has opened up for Bradley under the Anfield lights and a massive semi final. Our squad depth isn’t too shabby when you can bring in a kid who’s a fully fledged, full International starting regular. Couldn’t be happier for him or less concerned with putting him in for such an important tie.
Conor Bradley will step up. Mark my words this kid is special and will maybe be the final push that the coaches will have in pushing Trent to midfield permanently. He is that good, the Bolton fans were raving about him saying he was far too good for their level. Watching him play you can see he has an understanding of the role way beyond his years and excellent technique to go with it.

Conor Bradley will step up. Mark my words this kid is special and will maybe be the final push that the coaches will have in pushing Trent to midfield permanently. He is that good, the Bolton fans were raving about him saying he was far too good for their level. Watching him play you can see he has an understanding of the role way beyond his years and excellent technique to go with it.

I sincerely hope not mate. Not on Bradley. Love him and completely agree on his sky high ceiling.

But I never want to move still well arguably the best right full in World football permanently into the middle personally. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I sincerely hope not mate. Not on Bradley. Love him and completely agree on his sky high ceiling.

But I never want to move still well arguably the best right full in World football permanently into the middle personally. 🤷🏼‍♂️
True but I think Bradley will give Klopp and the coaches problems as he is far too good compared to the predecessors in the backup role to Trent e.g Neco, Ramsey etc. Well see how it develops over time but im excited to see him get a run out as he has been unlucky with injury this season.