The Liverpool Thread

The more things change and all that. 😎

I love Klopp as much as the next man but Edwards was never returning with Klopp here. A lot of the albatross of high wages that hamstrung over the past few seasons in maneuvering in the transfer window was the high wage bill and not moving on or giving extensions to certain players whom Klopp was loyal to and rightly so. Klopp is a hard man to say no to and I guess with Edwards and the new sporting director he will have full control unlike before. It went to ***** for Edwards when he was promoted into a role that he wasn't suited for, hopefully, this time it will be promoting his strengths such as being an analyst and such.

Holiday Lottery Day!!!!! 🕺🕺🕺

The Friday in Rome would be brilliant. Love that. The Thursday not so much. That can proper do one.

Gutted Rangers are out. That would have been perfect and saved on holidays. As much as I detest the sham of an athletics stadium West Ham play in, that would be my top choice for the same reason as Rangers. Could do that there and back the same day which would be welcome. Then Milan so everyone could go. Been an absolute nightmare this whole run with S allocations. Had my fill of them. Marseille would be moody but another tidy allocation so that would be welcome.

Personal preference would be, in this order:
West Ham.
Milan.
Atalanta.
Leverkusen.
Marseille.
Benfica.
Roma.

But really anywhere not called Rome would be boss regardless.

I love the Europa League. Boss competition for a European major that L’pool’s European heritage was built upon. As a travelling supporter, it often P all over the CL.

But …..

This European campaign has been one of the worst and most unenjoyable ever. With today’s utterly S Atalanta draw just adding to that. What should be a boss trip to a boss little place that Bergamo is, ruined by the fact we’ll get just 750 tickets and many top lads will again miss out. I’m not even guaranteed one myself given it will surely be a ballot even on full credits with no guaranteed sale. And I don’t want to tell you the last Euro away I missed. This whole campaign has been one S ground after another. Our total away allocation through 5 games will be 5,350 . That’s our TOTAL away allocation this European season. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

The semi is the only saving grace as the final in Dublin will be another utter S allocation in a ground nowhere near big enough.

Seriously, the Europa League this season can proper do one!

Very rarely nervous when it comes to this outstanding gang of Reds, but I aren’t fully confident going there on Sunday in Utd's Cup Final.

As proper S as they are, as poorly coached as they are (I don’t think the Moyes side was as badly coached as this), it’s still them. And when we play them, anything can happen.

Cautiously optimistic we’ll be in the semi.

Very rarely nervous when it comes to this outstanding gang of Reds, but I aren’t fully confident going there on Sunday in Utd's Cup Final.

As proper S as they are, as poorly coached as they are (I don’t think the Moyes side was as badly coached as this), it’s still them. And when we play them, anything can happen.

Cautiously optimistic we’ll be in the semi.
i would not worry at all mate plus its not a cup final for utd we dont know what thay look like any more

wow hes bit angry so sad

Horrible game this. Brings out the absolute worst in people. Proper sad thing is I love Manchester. Superb City and people that are so like L’pool its untrue. They just talk a little funny haha. I’ve have had some superb days/ nights out there. With some veey close Mancunian friemds. And vice versa.

Just when you throw football into the mix people turn into proper fuckwits.

Last edited:
Horrible game this. Brings out the absolute worst in people. Proper sad thing is I love Manchester. Superb City and people that are so like L’pool its untrue. They just talk a little finny haha. I’ve have had some superb days/ nights out there. With some veey close Mancunian friemds. And vice versa.

lets face it mate you both talk funny

Horrible game this. Brings out the absolute worst in people. Proper sad thing is I love Manchester. Superb City and people that are so like L’pool its untrue. They just talk a little finny haha. I’ve have had some superb days/ nights out there. With some veey close Mancunian friemds. And vice versa.

well stay safe hope there is no bother and have a good day

well stay safe hope there is no bother and have a good day

🤞🏻🤞🏻Ta mate.

In the car. F getting the train over

Biggest, most watched rivalry in World football.

9k plus Reds at Old Trafford. In the Worlds greatest knockout Cup competition that means as much to the traditional, match going supporters as any thing either club plays for every season.

With Utd having the added bonus/ pressure of ending our historical quadruple attempt. And keeping their own season alive.

Oh yeah, it’s Paddy’s day too with all the 🔔ends out wearing silly hats pretending they are Irish.

What could possibly go wrong? 🤦‍♂️

We deserved to lose that after we let the fidget spinner score. Terrible game management from us, you know the quality they have on the counter. Kill the ******* game off but we passed it around like we were 5 nil up. These types of games can be damaging psyche wise and that's what im scared off. I wish we didn't have the break coming up as you want the next game as quickly as possible but **** me im livid after that.

Carra can go **** himself with his Gakpo tweet. Yes, he's in horrendous form and dropped a 0/10 when he came on but **** you a supposed fan and laying into him when you know what it means.

On the gakpo issue I genuinely think him being positionless this season has clearly dented his confidence. I know Klopp like ls to play players into form but he's been trash during the entire injury crisis. Imo he is a left winger being asked to play upfront in a position that doesn't exist in the team anymore.