The Liverpool Thread

Let the ****- backward fume roll.

Up the **** boiling Reds!

1709557375672.jpeg

It’s mad when Gary Neville is calling them out for having nigh on 2 minutes of football between that and the goal. Aside from the fact both Konate gets Kung-Fu kicked in the head, and Forest had the exact same drop ball situation given to them first half after a head injury. But the plebs on Sky and the BBC don’t want to talk about that.

Tierney is nothing if not consistent.

Not that we could be on any bigger high than we already are with this magnificent gang of Reds. But lest we forget, 1 year ago today, we handed out our greatest rivals most humiliating ever defeat in their storied history. 😎

1709667700360.png

£50 for Utd!!!!!

Robbing Manc btards! Final ticket will be cheaper than that. 🤬 Least we’ve got over 9k.

And L’pool can F off with the first sale Friday when we’re in Prague. And second Sunday when we just happen to have the biggest league game of the season. 🤦‍♂️

I wonder if Iraola is under consideration as coach?

Regardless, loving the way this developed over the past few days. Smacks of Edwards ultimately taking up a bigger role at Fenway as their sporting portfolio continues to grow. Ala Ragnick at Red Bull. But loving he’s back in the LFC fold initially. Hughes having previous with Edwards and being headhunted by him speaks volumes. He wouldn’t even be under consideration if Edwards didn’t totally trust and rate him.

Both the here and now, and the future, have never looked as bright at L’pool Football Club.

Said before the game I would take a draw, but find myself disappointed with the result. Should have easily won 4-1.

1710093121127.png

How VAR looked at this and went, yeah thats fine, I have no ******* idea

IM ABSOLUTELY ******* FUMING. He gets a bit of the ball because he has a high boot and is not in control. Ref has bottled it.

******* fuming doesn’t begin to describe the current mood.

Robbed blind. Corrupt *****.

Just like Odegaard’s. Blatant as blatant gets. 6 point swing right there.

I was sound with a point until I saw that back. Clearly comes off Maccas chest and his foot goes straight into it.

Just what is the ******* point if league titles are getting decided by blatant oversights even Stevie F Wonder could see? 🤷🏼‍♂️

I was sound with a point until I saw that back. Clearly comes off Maccas chest and his foot goes straight into it.

Just what is the ******* point if league titles are getting decided by blatant oversights even Stevie F Wonder could see? 🤷🏼‍♂️
they bottled it simply as. Its funny hearing Mike dean on the comms go Doku is in trouble and it will got to VAR and a pen will be given. Then have him back his mates up one the decision was not given.

they bottled it simply as. Its funny hearing Mike dean on the comms go Doku is in trouble and it will got to VAR and a pen will be given. Then have him back his mates up one the decision was not given.

I’m even more livid hearing Peter Drury say the feed from VAR to the ref he heard was that Doku’s foot was in a reasonable position!

Just what is the ******* point?

BTW. As P as I am at being robbed blind, that was one exceptional game of the very highest level of football played at a ridiculous tempo. Both teams technical ability, the precise, accurate passing and movement at that speed, whilst closing down passing lanes and defending superbly was breathtaking to experience.

If there’s two better teams in Europe right now than City and L’pool I’d love to know of them.

I was also a little annoyed with their goal considering the League Cup final goal we had disallowed, but TIL that you can't be offside from a corner. The more you know