The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Ok, sorry, i was trolling a little, i didn't mean anything wrong. We cool?

Ok, sorry, i was trolling a little, i didn't mean anything wrong. We cool?

Yeah were cool. Just dont say anything negative about former/current players unless it is warranted and we wont troll the United threads either. :)

I'm watching

instant 10 points for any nonsense. Dont say we didnt warn you

MAN U ... hold more tittles than liverpool........ UNITED! UNITED! UNITED!

Dont say you havnt been warned. Really are you that petty.
Also learn how to spell. TITLE'S has 2 T's. One in the beginning and one in the middle.

Last edited:
Yeah were cool. Just dont say anything negative about former/current players unless it is warranted and we wont troll the United threads either. :)

Hahaha, deal :D. Sorry again.

Two words: Shell shocked.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. :'(

Still cant believe they got the penalty. Very poor decision. Brought us back down to earth...

Calm down. Its a football forum. No-one's going to hunt you down oO)

Oh you clearly dont know me so. I will hunt down all trolls and inflict my wrath on them
;)

Still cant believe they got the penalty. Very poor decision. Brought us back down to earth...

I was much happier in the clouds. :'(

Oh you clearly dont know me so. I will hunt down all trolls and inflict my wrath on them

You tell 'em. I'd laugh but it hurts too much right now. :'(

;)

Calm down. Its a football forum. No-one's going to hunt you down oO)

I said something just to make few l'pool fans angry. I shouldn't do it. So, at least i can say "im sorry". oO)

Howard Webb at his usual tricks. Though, I did like the 'Fergie's rentboy' chant.

Howard Webb should be banned from refereeing Liverpool games, simple as.

Webb also made a few bad decisions in Liverpools favor, so we Liverpool fans can't really complain about anything.
It was really Kennys fault for disrupting the brilliant pass and move football by putting Carroll on.

I'm hoping Kenny takes Carroll out of the team against Aston Villa and puts Meireles or Shelvey in the hole instead.

Webb also made a few bad decisions in Liverpools favor, so we Liverpool fans can't really complain about anything.
It was really Kennys fault for disrupting the brilliant pass and move football by putting Carroll on.

I'm hoping Kenny takes Carroll out of the team against Aston Villa and puts Meireles or Shelvey in the hole instead.

But he got the biggest decision wrong, quite awful decision, it was a shoulder charge.

Thanks KOP on Twitpic
THANKs EVERYONE. on Twitpic

#YNWA on Twitpic

The large majority of the decisions went Spurs' way, and the penalty wasn't even a foul, never mind a penalty. I agree, Carroll should not have started, it should have been:

Reina
Flanno - Carra - Skrtel - Johnson
Spearing - Lucas
Kuyt - Shelvey - Maxi
Suarez​

The large majority of the decisions went Spurs' way, and the penalty wasn't even a foul, never mind a penalty. I agree, Carroll should not have started, it should have been:

Reina
Flanno - Carra - Skrtel - Johnson
Spearing - Lucas
Kuyt - Shelvey - Maxi
Suarez​

Hindsight is always 100%.

I hope KK's learned that Carroll can't function properley without wingers.

A black weekend for LFC; all the good catchup work undone & that other thing happening - although that was a forgone conclusion.

Poor results, especially at Anfield. Oh well, we don't need Europa League that much, but we are pretty ****** in terms of Europe. Tottenham have to win against Birmingham, and we face a tricky Darren Bent inspired Villa :(. They are 1 point ahead as well! This shows there is a lot of rebuilding needed to be done in the summer. We need some good wingers, like Adam Johnson or Nani, not that we are going to get them. Matt Jarvis maybe :P? Just joking.

We must remain optimistic about the summer - if players and their agents were willing to enter talks with us a couple of months age, then being 6th should just enhance those talks! Europa League would just be a bonus, but a burden at the same time! :)

Poor results, especially at Anfield. Oh well, we don't need Europa League that much, but we are pretty ****** in terms of Europe. Tottenham have to win against Birmingham, and we face a tricky Darren Bent inspired Villa :(. They are 1 point ahead as well! This shows there is a lot of rebuilding needed to be done in the summer. We need some good wingers, like Adam Johnson or Nani, not that we are going to get them. Matt Jarvis maybe :P? Just joking.

Well, we can beat villa if we play like we did v Fulham or newcastle or birmingham we can easily win. I can see Birmingham beating or drawing with Tottenham as they might have to win to stay up and they will fight for it. We can still get Europa league

Also, there was a streaker today. Why, oh why do people applaud a streaker? I mean, 75 minutes in, 2-0 down with a free kick at the Kop end and a stupid Spurs fan **** naked runs on. The stewards made no attempt to get him off, in the end it took an angry Skrtel and Lucas combination running back to absoloutely clout him and knock him to the floor, he then gets clapped off? Stupid.

I am really looking forward to our match after today. Should be a cracker, but god knows what damage Suarez will do to Collins and Dunne. They'll get a hernia just watching him...

Back