The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
It's like me playing FM13 the other day, start well, score goals then before I know it I'm 5-2 down at half time.

No need for Phil to go down so easily. He's better than that

The irony of an Everton player being booked for diving...

Not keeping the ball at all, needs changing. We were hanging on too much. I'd bring Assaidi on for Sterling. He's not been too good, and he's been booked.

Great game to watch, But Everton Edging it IMO,

winning all the personal battles, and keeping the ball better.. Wisdom, Sterling and Suso for once havent played very well..

Id be tempted with assaidi or downing for sterling at half time, partly for his yellow aswell

I look forward to Gary talking us through that one at some point.

It's so awkward when Gary is a pundit and has to talk about 'Phillip'

And all the pre-match talk was about Suarez diving lmao

Game only 45 minutes old. Still time for him to hit the deck. also since his dive got a player sent off last year, and given his serial nature, talk was entirely justified.

Great game to watch, But Everton Edging it IMO,

winning all the personal battles, and keeping the ball better.. Wisdom, Sterling and Suso for once havent played very well..

Id be tempted with assaidi or downing for sterling at half time, partly for his yellow aswell

I'd remove sterling, playing badly and only looking like getting sent off. Probably should have been.

I'd remove sterling, playing badly and only looking like getting sent off. Probably should have been.

Wisdom needs help too, Mirallas is too much for him they're just going through him all the time.

Agreed about Sterling, I also think that Assaidi should come on to assist Wisdom with the defensive duties. Other than that, we've attack relatively well and have shown quality in moments in terms of midfield play. Everton are definantly the better team however

I look forward to Gary talking us through that one at some point.

It's so awkward when Gary is a pundit and has to talk about 'Phillip'

[video=youtube;lsIr8YkR3Ug]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsIr8YkR3Ug[/video]

Would have been very very harsh to send him off, both were harsh yellows especially the first one, however, agreed i would take him off,

a red card would finish this game either way

Game only 45 minutes old. Still time for him to hit the deck. also since his dive got a player sent off last year, and given his serial nature, talk was entirely justified.

Woah woah woah, back right up. There was contact and it could have been painful. Rodwells trailing leg rolled Suarez's ankle.

Back