The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Sigh. A "fan" has to mar things my launching a missile at Suarez. Moron

So close to the win, I'd take a draw though after the first half.

******* BULLSHIT! done by the ref again.

Sterlings run right at the end though <3 Shot have had a pop himself

Refereeing decisions are getting a joke now, so many points have gone because of these decisions..

Suarez utterly brilliant again though

Shame about the 'offside'. Decent performance, but we hung on longer than I would have liked. But it's a good result. Great decision to change things at HT by Rodgers, made us look much more solid. Suarez and Allen, both Skrtel and Agger all played very well.

If I was Rogers I'd be fuming. It was a goal. Suarez behind the ball/online. That was a goal.

But I did predict a score draw. Though Suarez had an awesome game has to be said. Made the right runs, right positions, 2 goals. Though he should've had a hat-trick

Absolutely no sympathy. We were robbed last year by an officials shocking decision.

Fair result I think though. Both teams seemed happy with the point in the second half.

Absolutely no sympathy. We were robbed last year by an officials shocking decision.

Fair result I think though. Both teams seemed happy with the point in the second half.

Was a fair result on the game. But really harsh done by, linesman giving you the throw in you scored from, then stopping our goal. Either way good game for the neutral

Liverpool very unlucky with the winner ruled out. But 2-2 was a fair reflection on the game.

Nice to hear Phil take it on the chin and not hide behind his error

Was a fair result on the game. But really harsh done by, linesman giving you the throw in you scored from, then stopping our goal. Either way good game for the neutral

Certainly! I would have been disappointed had it been an Everton goal ruled out. We were due a bit of luck from officials decisions, quite a bit has went against us this year. Fair result though, we'll take a point.

Certainly! I would have been disappointed had it been an Everton goal ruled out. We were due a bit of luck from officials decisions, quite a bit has went against us this year. Fair result though, we'll take a point.

And decisions have gone our way this season :P

But draw was a fair result really

Thing is both sides could've made it 4-4 by the end. If Sterling maybe had passed to Suarez, if Jelavic actually headed towards goal instead of away from it in that set piece. But it's ifs and buts now I guess.

As much as it pains me to say it, but Luis Suarez was brilliant too. I can't stand the boy however credit where credit is due, he really did keep Jagielka and Distin on their toes the whole game. Although he was a tad lucky to remain on the field after two poor challenges on Mirallas and Distin.

Would appear i stand corrected. The first goal was ruled a Baines OG. Though I didn't see that properly in all honesty due to quality of stream

Suarez dive celebration was epic haha Can't believe people got annoyed at that. Guarantee if that was Balotelli everyone would love it instead of criticising him

Suarez dive celebration was epic haha Can't believe people got annoyed at that. Guarantee if that was Balotelli everyone would love it instead of criticising him

Just a bit disrespectful. To do something like that and then claim that people are picking on you or throwing things at you is rich. I don't condemn the missiles thrown at him, but he provokes a reaction with his antics.

Just a bit disrespectful. To do something like that and then claim that people are picking on you or throwing things at you is rich. I don't condemn the missiles thrown at him, but he provokes a reaction with his antics.

It's just his way of replying to this: David Moyes says he is worried Luis Suarez will take a dive during the Merseyside derby | Everton News, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports

IMO Moyes is also in the wrong for saying **** like this to unsettle Suarez.

Back