The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
What utter *****.

These guys need remedial therapy urgently to get rid of their inner demons.

I suppose they should be pitied. Where does such bitterness come from ?

What utter *****.

There is extremes on both sides who take the rivalarly to a point where it should never go, Yes i hate LFC, Yes i hate all there fans when it comes to Football( Alex is still <3 though) but when it comes to places like Hillsborough, Munich i have nothing but respect for the club and the fans. To some people there another chance to one up the other, but to most normal people, they unite the 2 clubs for a single day.

That is just sick and twisted. I am ashamed to call fans like that, Fellow Utd supports. Truly are *****.

Btw, sorry about the "******* manc *****" . I can respect Utd supporters like you. A little friendly banter never hurt anyone, but that's just taking it to far.

What utter *****.

Yeah, they should see a therapist. We don't do **** like that about Munich.

Btw, sorry about the "******* manc *****" . I can respect Utd supporters like you. A little friendly banter never hurt anyone, but that's just taking it to far.

Yeah, they should see a therapist. We don't do **** like that about Munich.

haha Manc ***** didnt offend me, that no different to me calling you guys scouse thieves, that banter.

Thats the problem there will be people somewhere chatting **** about Munich... It is just the extreme ones that do it.

haha Manc ***** didnt offend me, that no different to me calling you guys scouse thieves, that banter.

Thats the problem there will be people somewhere chatting **** about Munich... It is just the extreme ones that do it.

Haha, well i guess we're all used to that by now.

Yeah, but i haven't seen a facebook group about it yet though. The Liverpool fans that talk **** about Munich aren't any better than those guys. I really hate people that don't have respect for other clubs tragedies. Yeah, i hate Man U with all my heart, but i'd never step so low to rabble about Munich. But i guess other people aren't that smart.

It's not about Hillsborough btw, just Heysel, still extremely bitter from people who meant it as a bit of a joke but have gone way too far.

Especially since you're not actually a 'manc', you're a Southener, yehyeh? =P

Haha, well i guess we're all used to that by now.

Yeah, but i haven't seen a facebook group about it yet though. The Liverpool fans that talk **** about Munich aren't any better than those guys. I really hate people that don't have respect for other clubs tragedies. Yeah, i hate Man U with all my heart, but i'd never step so low to rabble about Munich. But i guess other people aren't that smart.

there have been some thankfully they get closed down quite quickly, just get people reporting the page

It's not about Hillsborough btw, just Heysel, still extremely bitter from people who meant it as a bit of a joke but have gone way too far.

If you read the **** they post, they still talk about Hillsborough.

Especially since you're not actually a 'manc', you're a Southener, yehyeh? =P

pfft Southerner, What you take me for......

I am from the East :D. =P i thought about taking the **** out of myself along those lines, but i thought i give someone else the pleasure. ;)

I'm gonna quote some stuff, for people who don't feel like reading, and frankly this is ******* me of:

Fence Munchers.
Who wants orange squash 96 times
Have you heard about the Hillsborough Triathlon? The events are Football, Squash and Fencing

I'm gonna quote some stuff, for people who don't feel like reading, and frankly this is ******* me of:

Fence Munchers.
Who wants orange squash 96 times
Have you heard about the Hillsborough Triathlon? The events are Football, Squash and Fencing

Mate, don't read it, no point. Then they're doing exactly what they want to do, just report it.

Mate, don't read it, no point. Then they're doing exactly what they want to do, just report it.

Well, it's just to actually show how bad they're taking the ****.

I've reported them, and quite frankly so have a lot of others.

Sunilvk7 found this:

Manchester United target Ashley Young has made a decision on where his future lies, and has chosen to sign a deal with Liverpool, according to BBC Radio.

Young’s future with Aston Villa has been dicey all season, and after Dalglish took a liking to both Young and teammate Stuart Downing, the Liverpool manager was reportedly hoping he might be able to offer Villa a sum they can’t refuse.

Young recently said he was hopeful of signing with a club that would be able to offer Champions League football, putting Manchester United ahead to secure the 25-year-old.

But while Liverpool aren’t playing European football in any capacity next season, Dalglish is still confident he can secure Young’s signature with a long term plan to take the history-rich club back to their glory days.

The January signings of Andy Carroll and Luis Suarez, along with the permanent signing of Dalglish as Liverpool manager, appear to have shown Young that the Merseryside club is serious in their ambitions to challenge for trophies.

While reports are circulating that Manchester United have a £50 million summer budget to splash on new talent, The Daily Mail is reporting that Sir Alex Ferguson has refused to pay the £16 million asking price for Young, and would rather bring younger, fresher talent to the Manchester United camp.

This leaves Dalglish in the hot seat to cough up the fee for Young, who looks to be all but exiting his current club.

I repeat; Goddamnit.
Let's hope it's not true, but if it is, I guess I trust Kenny enough to make it work.

There was no correct category to report it in, fail facebook. I reported it under attack against race or etnicity.

RE:Young. Shouldn't really be surprised, since we're basing a lot of scouting on age, and more importantly stats.
34 games played, 7 goals, 10 assists, with 83 shots.
Gareth Bale has played 30, 7 goals, 1 assist, and 63 shots.
He is 8th in the assists rate in the Premier League, level with Di Canio and just behind Giggs, 2 ahead of Pires

Yes, I'm trying to make myself feel better...

Sunilvk7 found this:

Manchester United target Ashley Young has made a decision on where his future lies, and has chosen to sign a deal with Liverpool, according to BBC Radio.

Young’s future with Aston Villa has been dicey all season, and after Dalglish took a liking to both Young and teammate Stuart Downing, the Liverpool manager was reportedly hoping he might be able to offer Villa a sum they can’t refuse.

Young recently said he was hopeful of signing with a club that would be able to offer Champions League football, putting Manchester United ahead to secure the 25-year-old.

But while Liverpool aren’t playing European football in any capacity next season, Dalglish is still confident he can secure Young’s signature with a long term plan to take the history-rich club back to their glory days.

The January signings of Andy Carroll and Luis Suarez, along with the permanent signing of Dalglish as Liverpool manager, appear to have shown Young that the Merseryside club is serious in their ambitions to challenge for trophies.

While reports are circulating that Manchester United have a £50 million summer budget to splash on new talent, The Daily Mail is reporting that Sir Alex Ferguson has refused to pay the £16 million asking price for Young, and would rather bring younger, fresher talent to the Manchester United camp.

This leaves Dalglish in the hot seat to cough up the fee for Young, who looks to be all but exiting his current club.

Oh God no !

I sooooooo hope this ain't true. If so.....Whiskey nose, I hate you even more - if such a thing is feasable.

Edit: There's nothing on the BBC Sport website about it - hopefully the person who gave the sound byte had just had a few.

Last edited:
Word on the street from some reputable sources, we've agreed a fee with Newcastle for the gobshite that is Joey-*******-Barton.

Back