The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Suarezzz!

Yeah you're right Marshall he's good at keeping possession on his day but other than that he adds nothing, feel sorry for Robinson his first match for a while against a rough-housing side near bottom of league 1. Saying that we've just equalised!

He does add more, he is just off form

like i said start of the season he was one of our best players for a sustained period, bad form now and people suddenly change opinions too quickly

He's a decent little player but for 15 million he isn't worth it. We could have got Sissoko for a fraction of that price judging by Newcastle United's dealings.

The irony of Suarez getting booed by fans from a town that voted the BNP in. #Lfc

Found that funny. I think he just gets booed because it's the 'cool thing to do'.

He's a decent little player but for 15 million he isn't worth it. We could have got Sissoko for a fraction of that price judging by Newcastle United's dealings.

agreed i wouldnt have paid 15 personally

but its easy to say we could have got so and so for a very small price, it dont work like that else everyone would be signing bargain players

agreed i wouldnt have paid 15 personally

but its easy to say we could have got so and so for a very small price, it dont work like that else everyone would be signing bargain players

Yeah you're probably right, I'm probably being a bit harsh on the lad as I didn't really rate him that much before he came. As for Ince I wouldn't mind him coming as long as we don't spend silly money, which we probably will.

I personally think Suarez gets booed because he dives a lot. I guess people dont like players who dive.

Yeah you're probably right, I'm probably being a bit harsh on the lad as I didn't really rate him that much before he came. As for Ince I wouldn't mind him coming as long as we don't spend silly money, which we probably will.

The days of us spending stupid money are gone now. Look at the Coutinho and Sturridge deals. And the fact we refused to sign Sigurdsson because of his wages were unreasonable.
fact is, we don't need Ince, he'd be a good player, but he's not necessary, so we'll deal on our terms

Poor Luis..

Cool input.

Likely to be around the 7-8million mark, but we have a 35% clause anyway so it will end up being around 5.5million which is not bad

Brad Jones... utter tripe but fair play to Oldham they've worked hard and pressed well with some good passages of play they deserve their lead.

I stress my point about Jones.. and people were saying he should be number 1 instead of pepe

never feel comfortable with him

When Renia leaves for Barca you are going to need a new goalie. I would reccomend Krul or Vorm. But konwing Liverpool they will probably go for Butland who would be good for a back up/ future star but hes not ready for regular games in the prem.

Back