The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Gutted at that..

Take a point before the game, hard place to go... but should have won being 2-0 up

Win would have took us 5 points off 4th!

as ever your relevant on the mark marshall. but yes we all would have taken a point before the game away at emirates np.
rodgers was diminishing in standing imho in recent games but he deserves credit for stealing a point away from arsenal. if we are honest bar suarez and gerrard rodgers is doing well with what we have at our disposal

Last edited:
Not sure why Sterling wasn't given some time against Santos, considering Downing was quite poor.

Looking forward to see Coutinho put into that team though, we seem very effective 4-2-3-1, rather than 4-3-3.

onto the small matter of City on Sunday, then...

Even tho Carra played great tonight I woulndt play him vs City. Tevez, Aguero Silva and co would tear him a new one

Yeah but that means playing an out of form Skrtel and Coates. Damned either way, let's just hope Skrtel puts a shift in training.

He's going to be charged whether it is true or not as its a womans word against his.

Wonder what Brendan will say to him.

Can't disagree with that assessment. He's old enough to know that he'd never ever have the benefit of the doubt in this situation. Silly boy...

Not too much Rodgers can say, I suppose.

Can't disagree with that assessment. He's old enough to know that he'd never ever have the benefit of the doubt in this situation. Silly boy...

Not too much Rodgers can say, I suppose.

Aye saying that, charges dont usually occur unless the CPS think they have a decent chance of winning the case, so there is probably more to it.

Aye saying that, charges dont usually occur unless the CPS think they have a decent chance of winning the case, so there is probably more to it.

Not necessarily. Often CPS deem just someone's word as being good enough, particularly in rape cases where they like to be seen to be taking action right away.

Not necessarily. Often CPS deem just someone's word as being good enough, particularly in rape cases where they like to be seen to be taking action right away.

aye fair point. Someone needs to clip this lad round the ear either way. Has the world at his feet. Would be the biggest shame for him to blow it.

aye fair point. Someone needs to clip this lad round the ear either way. Has the world at his feet. Would be the biggest shame for him to blow it.

Agreed. We don't need another Ravel Morrison.

Should have been FK for City. Agger went through Dzeko to get the ball.

I was talking about the City goal. But also poor defending from City for Liverpools goal as well. Struridge should have been closed down quicker he had far to much time

I was talking about the City goal. But also poor defending from City for Liverpools goal as well. Struridge should have been closed down quicker he had far to much time

Yea thought you talked about Sturridge goal. Pretty poor defending on both ends and pretty ****** refereeing so far.

Back