The Liverpool Thread

My utd supporting mate messaged me that a team thrown together by Klopp had more identity in how they are suppossed to play and cohesion than Ole at utd. I kinda agree with him...

My utd supporting mate messaged me that a team thrown together by Klopp had more identity in how they are suppossed to play and cohesion than Ole at utd. I kinda agree with him...

At least he's talking to you.

Every Blue I know is refusing to answer any text and they've all gone radio silent!

No fair!

Sky Sports News

@SkySportsNews
BREAKING: Liverpool forward Rhian Brewster has joined Swansea on loan until the end of the season

Hence why the prolific young lad from Brentford's ressie's was picked up the other day to primarily fill in the 23's for the next 5 months at least.

Really solid loan on the face of it.

I was hoping he'd end up at Leeds to have 6 months experience being taught under Bielsa but the relationship with Cooper from his day's coaching at Kirkby and the guarantee of regular playing time at Swansea, which he wouldn't have got at Elland Road, gives him/ us the double whammy of league experience and aiding his continued rehab even further.

Still the jewel in the crown IMHO of the next wave of lads who should stick here. People have quickly forgotten that he was the superstar of the U17 World Cup victory 2 years back before the horrific injury at City that he's still returning from.

All the best Rhian. Get your strength and form back mate ready to tear it up again from next summer.

whats going off with woodburn not heard a thing about him of late might be a good thing

whats going off with woodburn not heard a thing about him of late might be a good thing

He dropped down to League One Oxford on a season-long loan in the summer. Started to refind his fitness and form after last season being mostly a write-off (bad first pro loan cut short at Sheff Utd followed by injury and a complete loss of form/ confidence), and then he broke his foot in October. Just as he was nearing returning from that in December, he broke the other one so he's currently laid up healing that.

Lad just can't catch a break. (No pun intended.).

Our kids have totally broken them. ??

The Ev. The gift that just keeps on giving and giving.

To once again play with an arl protest song about bad Americans for good, sorry GREAT Americans-

'Liverpool Football Club, has never been in better hands!'

Having the 20% share of all merchandising royalties/ 5% footwear in our own hands, something totally unique to club deals now is massive in itself. But when you throw in Nike's global reach/ Minamino blowing open the Asian market et al, allied to the club's complete dominance of World football right now that shows no signs of ending anytime soon, and the scope for rewards from this is mind-boggling.

A real testament to the business nous of FSG.

Last edited:
Our kids have totally broken them. ??

The Ev. The gift that just keeps on giving and giving.

What a rollecoaster. They had decent results under Ferguson, then they score a huge win by landing Ancelotti and it all goes down in flames under one lost game.

As L'pool had to invest next to no time coaching Allan, a nice little £2.7 million or so profit to end an unfortunate episode. All adds to keeping the Academy self-sufficient and paying for itself. Or, added to the CWC winnings, his £3.2 million transfer fee (10% sell-on) has gone a long way to paying for Minamino.

Frustrating pity we never got to see him in Red at any level. But it wasn’t for the want of trying to make it work here. And if nottin else Allan has had some great life experiences living abroad in 4 different Country’s by the age of 22 which have aided his football knowledge/ development.

All the best with your career back home mate.

To add to the first reply, he’s now back at Oxford nearing a return-

Hopefully he stays healthy the 2nd half the season after his terrible luck the first.

I thought Mourinho had figured out how to play us his time away from the game? Wasn’t that what he was chatting on Sky?

Totally bossed that half without breaking sweat.

45 minutes to another record smashed Reds. Keep working!

I thought Mourinho had figured out how to play us his time away from the game? Wasn’t that what he was chatting on Sky?

Totally bossed that half without breaking sweat.

45 minutes to another record smashed Reds. Keep working!
Completely outplayed them for most parts. But nearly shot yourselves in the foot a couple of times sloppy at the back. And lucky for your goal

Well that's been just about the perfect football watching Saturday to pick you up when you're full of flu and coughing and spluttering all over-

First, the U18's have another tremendous late comeback win this dinner time to maintain the North division title fight.

Then Utd drop another perfect walloping, ala Newcastle, to keep Ole bobbling along nicely in the job.

Rounded out in game 3 by these ridiculous Reds racking up yet another win to move SEVENTEEN points cler of City/ 16 clear of Leicester with a game-in-hand. And in so doing, breaking more history in setting the best ever start, through 21 games, any teams ever had in any of European football's top 5 leagues!! 61 points out of 63. The best start to a season in Europe's top leagues. EVER! It's just getting stupid now how much better than everyone else these lads are.

Over the past 38 league games, we've amassed 104 points. (33 wins, 5 draws 90 for, 26 against.) . That equates to the best season in English top-flight history. Absolutely off the charts insane.

30th successive league game we've scored in. A new club record.

6th successive league clean-sheat. Our best for 14 years.

Superb win again against an absolute shithouse who LIVES to spoil the party. Totally dominated, got in front, dug in to see it out. Whatever way you want to play it, we'll invariably find a way to beat you.

Special, special, SPECIAL football team that continue to smash records by the passing game.

And now a full week to properly prepare for Utd and protect our 51 game, nearly 3-year unbeaten PL run at Anfield.

Soz abar us if you're on the outside looking in at another L'pool dynasty with the best gang of lads we've ever been privileged to watch.

Up the Champions Elect Reds!

Last edited:
Fair play to Mourinho in the presence of the greatest manager in the World. :)

83182023_2920709577950558_2784074406303891456_o.jpg

Not surprised Klopp is going mental at Gomez. He’s been well Shakey today
He's improved his aerial game but for such a tall big fella he is still weak in the air. Only weakness and switching off sometimes but thats expected at his age. Still the best CB along with Gimenez under 25.