The Liverpool Thread

Has Robertson stopped taking his medication this season? Always seemed like a lovely lad, since when did he become a (as you like to say on here) utter thug in boots? Not even referring to the challenge yesterday, don't think it was a red, but him in general this season. Late challenges, a little toerag in peoples ears, knocking people into advertisement boards (which is seriously dangerous), and just walking around thinking he's some sort of Roy Keane reincarnation.

Quite like it mind you (if he played for me), but just wondering what the f**k happened him.

Has Robertson stopped taking his medication this season? Always seemed like a lovely lad, since when did he become a (as you like to say on here) utter thug in boots? Not even referring to the challenge yesterday, don't think it was a red, but him in general this season. Late challenges, a little toerag in peoples ears, knocking people into advertisement boards (which is seriously dangerous), and just walking around thinking he's some sort of Roy Keane reincarnation.

Quite like it mind you (if he played for me), but just wondering what the f**k happened him.
Williams is exactly the same for Utd tbh. That’s one thing I love about him. Yes he has the ability of a top player. But also has great mentality and will be a **** and back down from nobody :)

Let's not associate a Fellaini who deliberately goes out to injure opponents with AndyRobbo's new found snide side on the park. A MASSIVE distinction to be made there.

Running right the way through the side. We won't be F with in any way, shape or form.We know we're that much better than you and you'll no longer intimidate us down to your level to even that out. Something that was levelled at L'pool sides for WAY too many years in the not so distant past. They were too nice a bunch who could be easily bullied out of games. Not any more. You want to play a decent game of footie? Sound. You want to be a bunch of horrible ****** and try out physical us? Sound. We'll be a bigger bunch of ****** and still beat you. Complete side in every facet whatever way you want to take us on.

One of the most ironic ones is Mene who,, on the quiet, is one of the snidiest lil' sods around but he wears a constant beaming grin on his face so it never get's focused on.

You can't deny he's been a thug this season though? Surely? e.g. knocking someone into advertising an board surely has intent of harming someone

Don''t get me wrong you need this, just thought you'd be against it given your stance on aggressive players on this forum over the years

You can't deny he's been a thug this season though? Surely? e.g. knocking someone into advertising an board surely has intent of harming someone

Don''t get me wrong you need this, just thought you'd be against it given your stance on aggressive players on this forum over the years

Do you want to tell everyone of the one incident you're referencing?

And then have them look at it and conclude that he's deliberately sent the lad into the boards to injure him? I know what you're on about and that's a stretch to try make this claim.

No question he's got a snide side to his game but to accuse him of being a thug is OTT in the extreme.

The AndyRobbo talk leads into a nice segue for a couple of really enjoyable 90MIN/ Nike videos from the end of last week from his humble begins at Queens Park to now being well arguably the best current LB anywhere in World football-

VfB Stuttgart_int

@VfB_int
Nathaniel Phillips is back from @lfc! After making a brief return to his parent club Liverpool over the busy Christmas and New Year period, the 22-year-old central defender is now back with us at VfB until the end of the season.#Phillips #VfB

Gotta be chuffed with that Scouse!

Absolutely made up for him. Hopefully, it's the first of many between now and May

Kids had a horrible couple of years which have more or less been a complete write-off after the horrific, freak injury he suffered at City around this time 2 years ago. Even now he's still in the process of working his way back to full strength and fitness. They reckon what, if you have an injury like that it takes at least as long again as the time you were out before you're back to the physical shape you were in before the injury?

Mad how people have quickly forgotten just what a talent he was in his absence as his peers from that U17 WC win have gotten the headlines whilst he's been out. Not just the dimwits on social media who just anonymously shout wham louder than anyone else. But anyone who isn't invested in L'pool's youth sides. I've had it from mates after the superb League Cup/ FA Cup showings of the youngsters this year along the lines of Rhian being the only letdown/ concern. Like lads, he's a step off it as he's still working his way back to full health after double knee ligament surgery. He's been the same the 23's. It'll come. Nottin to worry about there. Still the jewel of a real talented crop at Kirkby right now IMHO.

This loan to Swansea, under Steve Cooper, with his connections to L'pool, is just a perfect loan storm. Guaranteed to play all the time to get that fitness and confidence back to put himself back in the frame next pre-season. In a team that tries to play the right way/ similar style to ourselves. I said to the Leeds lad Bujakaa in here not too long since how I'd have loved him to go there and be taught under Bielsa for 5 months. But as soon as Swansea threw their hat in the ring it was a no-brainer. He'd be on the bench at Leeds.

All that said, let's not feel too sorry for Rhian. He's bagged himself a Champions League and Super Cup winners medal the past 7 months. And would of had a Club World Cup one too if he'd not been injured.

Not bad going for a 19-year-old yet t play a PL/ European minute haha.

Good result for you guys to today with City slipping up

Oh, it's totally done.

Sounds arrogant barely into January but there's no way this L'pool side is dropping 5 games. Which could well be 7 with the games in hand.

****, they take 7 points out of the next three games and they'll officially have the top 4 boxed. Before January's even out! Off the charts nuts.

33 points 'officially' needed from the last 17 games. Just a question of when and where it becomes official.

Got to start thinking now in terms of an unbeaten season/ beating City's points record.

Oh, it's totally done.

Sounds arrogant barely into January but there's no way this L'pool side is dropping 5 games. Which could well be 7 with the games in hand.

****, they take 7 points out of the next three games and they'll officially have the top 4 boxed. Before January's even out! Off the charts nuts.

33 points 'officially' needed from the last 17 games. Just a question of when and where it becomes official.

Got to start thinking now in terms of an unbeaten season/ beating City's points record.
will be 30 after sundays game