The Liverpool Thread

Just over 20 hours or so until our season starts, and I can't remember being this confident and relaxed at this stage that we're set to dominate the league again. Man I'd forgotten what that all-encompassing, non-wavering belief is in your side when you know they are the very best of the best.

Let everyone else fret about how the heck they are going to catch the Red juggernaut that is just getting started.

The Reds have this.

We aren't defending our title. We're attacking the next one!

We're ready. Are you?

^^^^^ You can’t cheat age, but if there’s two games in L’pools history I’d give anything to be at its two firsts.

1977. Our first European Cup. I was 6 and vaguely remember the house being full of aunts etc as the men had somehow managed to sell this and that to be in Rome. That must have been awesome given the sacrifices and horrible journeys everyone made to be there.

And the one you put up. The clubs first FA Cup win in ‘65. Ig grew up on story’s of that and the homecoming. The FA Cup’s always been exceptionally important to us and the City even before the worst day of many of our lives in ‘89. And it was the one thing Everton always had over us to that point. Back when the Cup was the most important trophy of all. To have been at Wembley against Leeds that day for the very first ...... man that must have been special.

Thanks for that.

Roll on half 5!

Jordan back. There's an unexpected bonus.

Straight into these Redmen!

'We all hate Leeds and Leeds and Leeds ..... '

Not sure what the commentators are on about saying that shouldnt have been given? I didnt see an deflection there?

edit: Just seen it hit his Knee. Does the new ruling mean thats not a pen? If so thats just stupid, whats to stop you purposely deflecting onto your arm to block?

Oeh koch. Hard game for first time and giving such goals.

But **** thath Harrison goal from Phillips pass. I think we are untangling your defence well. Just your players are class above.

Considering these were the two best defences last season, its been shocking so far!

Cracking goal from Mo though

That was such an intense match. And one of the more enjoyable ones in recent times, involving 2 of our bitter rivals.

Absolutely exhilarating game that. Two teams flat out in a pressing wank fest. Superb entertainment. FULL credit to Leeds. They’ll be a real fun watch this sesson. But the Reds man ..... We ALWAYS find a way!

What a way to start another title attack! Brilliant.

60 F games at Anfield the league unbeaten and counting. PHENOMENAL!!!!!

Up the Champion Reds!

Absolutely exhilarating game that. Two teams flat out in a pressing **** fest. Superb entertainment. FULL credit to Leeds. They’ll be a real fun watch this sesson. But the Reds man ..... We ALWAYS find a way!

What a way to start another title attack! Brilliant.

60 F games at Anfield the league unbeaten and counting. PHENOMENAL!!!!!

Up the Champion Reds!
Experience won us that game. We were shocking in midfield and defence. Definitely looked leggy. Salah was just world-class, held up the ball and even triple marked he still causes havoc.

Experience won us that game. We were shocking in midfield and defence. Definitely looked leggy. Salah was just world-class, held up the ball and even triple marked he still causes havoc.

Meh. Nottin to complain about after a wonderful game like that to open the season mate.

Full week to prepare for the rent boys now. All a process.

LOVED that. Just gutted I wasn't afforded being in the ground to watch it. But it is what is.