The Liverpool Thread

Best I got is at least we aren’t in the ground when it finally happened.

Just laughing at this point. The most farcical penalty anyone can remember. With the cheating btard barely glancing at the screen.

Another CH injury and another piece of VAR ridiculousness. Our season in a microcosm.

*****. But I can’r even get mad at the absurdity of it all. That's the hand fate has dealt us this year.

Up the injury ravaged Reds!

Last edited:
Thats a foul anywhere else on the pitch. Arnold clealry obstructed the play there.

I think I'm at the acceptance stage of the five stages of grief lol.

You've got to just shrug your shoulders and laugh mate.

It's beyond farcical now everything that's gone against us this season.

At least all the dickheads coming out the woodwork texting constant wham right now weren't in the ground when they finally won one. Which is adding to my amusement.

Thats a foul anywhere else on the pitch. Arnold clealry obstructed the play there.

If you watch it a few times you can see him attempt to hook him with his right leg.
Can't see from the angles if there was contact, but in my opinion he moves his leg in a purposeful way that is not caused by his slide.
Looks like a hook to me.

In your opinion.
Is there a concerted effort between premier league officials to ensure Liverpool don't win matches?
I think he means injury woes etc Var is ***** for everyone so its a great equalizer in that sense.

If anything its a foul by DCL on TAA. DCLs moving Knee makes contact with TAAs not moving head 🤷‍♂️

In your opinion.
Is there a concerted effort between premier league officials to ensure Liverpool don't win matches?

That would be getting into the realms of the mad conspiracy theories City fans had last year that VAR was solely there to win us the league. This year, it was flipped to VAR helping you lads to the title to keep the money makers of the league winning it. But uncannily, that's suddenly changed again since they turned it around. Funny that aye?

It's been a big factor to the context of our season (we're still clear out in front in VAR overturns against us), but I aren't going down that conspiracy rabbit hole with it mate. Officiating is at an all-time low across the board and the VAR carnage is just adding to it.

That would be getting into the realms of the mad conspiracy theories City fans had last year that VAR was solely there to win us the league. This year, it was flipped to VAR helping you lads to the title to keep the money makers of the league winning it. But uncannily, that's suddenly changed again since they turned it around. Funny that aye?

It's been a big factor to the context of our season (we're still clear out in front in VAR overturns against us), but I aren't going down that conspiracy rabbit hole with it mate. Officiating is at an all-time low across the board and the VAR carnage is just adding to it.

So you don't think it's being done intentionally against liverpool?
Is just bad for every team in the league?