The Liverpool Thread

Uhh I was drooling all over the Bowen stories from Hull when they where legit from our sources. Think there is much more to come out than we have seen from him as he is still 24.

But we where one tier lower so there was that much money we could spread around and finally Angus Kinnear also told later that we just could not push the finance and go against rules.

Mini Klopp diary entry #4-

First 90 minute match-day of this long-*** Austrian camp--

1627055038956.png

In another quaint, three-sided stadium in a gorgeous alpine setting. With 3.5K fans in to boot! Which excites me more than anything haha.

1627054956936.png

3.5k Austrian Reds get to see their heroes in the flesh. ✅

Another 90 mins across the group in the legs. After a double training session already today It's how we roll. ✅✅

No injuries. ✅✅✅

And Naby Lad continuing to P the narkers off all over SM. 😎

Pleasant Friday tea-time.

3 down. 3 to go.

Last edited:

So, that will take it to 5 nothing players sold this window for £33.3 million. All pure profit on each player involved.

Almost the cost of Konate.

Or if you like one more sale shy of covering Saul.

That’s not sell-to-buy as the divvy’s lamely throw at Fenway. That’s ****** fantastic business.

Last edited:
paul joyce
@_pauljoyce
Harry Wilson has left Liverpool’s training camp in Austria to conclude £12m move to Fulham.

So, that will take it to 5 nothing players sold this window for £33.3 million. All pure profit on each player involved.

Almost the cost of Konate.

Or if you like one more sale shy of covering Saul.

That’s not sell-to-buy as the divvy’s lamely throw at Fenway. That’s ****** fantastic business.

That ones now official.

All the best H at in tour career at a stable club for yourself finally.

Even in the midst if a second pandemic summer, with every club being super cautious, Don Edwards is just warming up.

Next! .

I love Gini like but he proper needs to learn when to shut the F up!

Let it go man. This is beyond cringe now.

Move on and enjoy everything Paris has to offer.

I love Gini like but he proper needs to learn when to shut the F up!

Let it go man. This is beyond cringe now.

Move on and enjoy everything Paris has to offer.
Lost a tad bit of respect for him. Blaming everything and anyone for his exit. I mean social media fans made you feel unappreciated cmonnn, that is cringe. He left because the club wouldn't offer him the wages he wanted and that happens. You only have to look at the club he joined if it wasn't about the money for him. Not knocking him for wanting to get paid but don't act like it wasn't a big factor in why you moved.

Villa are starting selfing away tickets today for their opener at Watford so that's a positive sign. 🤞🤞

Xherdan Shaqiri: “I told Liverpool board I feel ready for a new challenge. They accepted my decision and will now consider bids to sell me. Liverpool won’t stop me this summer”, he told CorSport. 🔴 #LFC

“I’d love to come back to Italy, and I’d like to play for Lazio”, he added.

After 2 weeks under the gorgeous Austrian Alps in Saalfelden, Salzburg, they've now moved down to Innsbruck for the next two weeks of this intense, long *** Austrian camp. Another idlic spot-

1627300262384.png

Bit by bit, the season's getting closer. 😍

Last edited:
Just small news. Think it is wise move and see if he likes being a coach.

Agent Torres boxing Saúl off. 😛

I can not tell you how much I still love that man. Even if he did break my heart. Sighs. Brilliant to see him moving into coaching at his club.

And a nice excuse to revisit the best ad ever!

Last edited: