The Looking For A Player Thread

Well Cardozo will set you back around £10M but he will get you goals

Barca have accepted a loan offer for Hercules (sp) He may have to be the CB i get. If he accepts anyway. He's on transfer list and under players who will come to me.

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Oh and Chris Brunt is a no go, My mates WBA.

Club: Juventus
Position: Striker
Level: Champions league

I'm looking for a young player so he doesn't need to be at that level yet but I am looking to the future and even though I have some class youngsters there are no strikers with the potential to be good.

I'm looking for a young player so he doesn't need to be at that level yet but I am looking to the future and even though I have some class youngsters there are no strikers with the potential to be good.

Obvious ones are Keirrison (Palmeiras), Marquinhos (Palmeiras), Federico Laurito (Udinese, on loan at Livorno) and Alberto Paloschi (think that's his name, cannae remember the club).

destro , jozy altidor , michael channel , tomas nacid , aquino , victor moses , thaigo luis

Hi Everyone,

I am Cheltenham in League 2 and need a right winger. I unfortunalty only have about £20K to spend and wages of around £1,000 pw.

Can anyone recommend someone?

Cheers

Right fellas, I am looking for a replacement for Miguel Veloso. He want's to leave this summer and I need to bring in a quality replacement in the DM position before I will let him go.

I will receive around 22 - 25 million pounds for Veloso and will spend all of that on a replacement. I have already tried for Ignacio Camacho and Fernando Gago but the former isn't willing to leave Atletico and the latter I cannot afford.

Any ideas guys?

Right fellas, I am looking for a replacement for Miguel Veloso. He want's to leave this summer and I need to bring in a quality replacement in the DM position before I will let him go.

I will receive around 22 - 25 million pounds for Veloso and will spend all of that on a replacement. I have already tried for Ignacio Camacho and Fernando Gago but the former isn't willing to leave Atletico and the latter I cannot afford.

Any ideas guys?
Zuculini or de jong

Palombo if your in the first 3 seasons. Usually affordable with that budget

im rangers got 19 million to spend need quality centre back

Club: Queens Park Rangers
Level: Top championship/Low prem (first season actually in championship 1st match played ^^)
Position: Expecting 2nd - 6th
Season: 1st

Left Back (Monzon won't come)
Value: 3M

Right Back (No Santon, he won't come)

Club:Cardiff
Level:Championship
Position:DM
Value: at most 1 million
Season:2008-2009

Club: Queens Park Rangers
Level: Top championship/Low prem (first season actually in championship 1st match played ^^)
Position: Expecting 2nd - 6th
Season: 1st

Left Back (Monzon won't come)

Right Back (No Santon, he won't come)

Try Joe Mattock from Leicester, heard alot of good things about him as a left back and shouldnt cost a huge amount and may go to QPR