The Looking For A Player Thread

Javi Martinez - Athletic CM
Alexis - Valencia CB + RB
Sunny - Valencia CM
Jaoquin - Valencia RW
Viktor Elm - Swedish (see shortlist)
Dusan Djuric - (see shortlist)

cool man, let me know what you find and who you go for, post some screens too!

i would reccomend (with having crappy Non Eu squad limits)
Araujo - CB, influence is 20 future Captain - covers for DM and CM
Adrien - CM becomes the best midfielder in the game after 4-5 seasons. he really is pure class!
Bystrov - RW he has experience, is 26 yrs old, scores gls for fun and is consistent!

can get all for under 10 million im sure <)
good luck

So i'm done with my summer spending, and in the end i got:

Adrien MC 1.2M+ (paid in full)
Diakhate DC 5M+ (3M+ upfront)
and my "marquee" signing
Buonanotte (sp) AMLC 6.5M+ (3M+ upfront)

decided against getting an RW in the end as Edu and Sergio Garcia are doing a rather good job during the friendlies. Can't say the same for Mark Gonzalez, so have to beef up LW instead.

managed to get a more funds by selling deadwood, 3 players for 3M+, yes, Betis players have no resell value.

Season starting in a week, here's to a successful season. Might be looking for a quick striker in Jan, provided there are funds. thanks for the recommendations again mate!

Club:Fiorentina(Lega Calcio)
Pos : DC R
Value:~10M €
Wage:~30-40k €
2009/2010(second season)
Someone who will play better than Pablo Zabaleta

2009/2010(second season)

Are you looking for a central defender or right back. I take your post as right back

Christian Maggio
Zapata
Zebina
Rafinha
Zaccardo
Azpilicueta
De Silvestri
Carlos Diogo

I watching Maggio from the last year and he is very good player. Looking for italian player, because i have a lot of foreigners. Zabaleta scores 2 goals vs. Sevilla(3-0) in EL. But I have only him on this position. In this moment I'havent money but the chairman will give me money after the end of season. So I'm looking for a cheap and young player.

Club: Q.P.R
Level: Championship/Prem
Position: RM
Value: Anything up to £2.5m
Wages: Up to £23k
Season: 1st
Additional Information: Club he plays for.

Luca Antonini; Milan; 25-26 years; D/WB/M RL; V=~2.8m€; W=~13k€
Roman Eremenko; Dinamo Kiev; 20 years; DM, AMR; V=~1,5M€; W=~5k€
Stephan Lichsteiner; Lazio; 24 years; D/WB/M R; V=~3M€; W=~13k€(i'm not sure he will come to QPR)

P.P. What about Chiellini at DC?

Luca Antonini; Milan; 25-26 years; D/WB/M RL; V=~2.8m€; W=~13k€
Roman Eremenko; Dinamo Kiev; 20 years; DM, AMR; V=~1,5M€; W=~5k€
Stephan Lichsteiner; Lazio; 24 years; D/WB/M R; V=~3M€; W=~13k€(i'm not sure he will come to QPR)

P.P. What about Chiellini at DC?
Thanks for that mate, I'll take a look at them :)

Looks alright, but I would change it to 20 goals :)

Looks alright, but I would change it to 20 goals :)

thx, but it still want me money now, to complete the transfer
i'm not putting anything singing fee

now i selled Ondrei Mazuch to Hapoel T.A. for 1,5m€ and will try again

i am charlton in the 9.3 update, i'm in my first season with no money to spend, so i have to have free agents or loans, just wondering if anyone knew any players that are good and free. And also a target man striker if that is possible. <!-- / message -->

2009/2010(second season)
i would def suggest Mikael Chreitien - Nancy Lorraine - RB
Patricio Araujo - Chivas - CB
Onyewu - Standard Liege - CB
Damiano Ferronetti - Palermo i think (cant remember) RB
Marco Motta - Udinese - RB

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

and my "marquee" signing

decided against getting an RW in the end as Edu and Sergio Garcia are doing a rather good job during the friendlies. Can't say the same for Mark Gonzalez, so have to beef up LW instead.

managed to get a more funds by selling deadwood, 3 players for 3M+, yes, Betis players have no resell value.

Season starting in a week, here's to a successful season. Might be looking for a quick striker in Jan, provided there are funds. thanks for the recommendations again mate!

let me know how they play <) hope they perform well!!

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

Club: Q.P.R
Level: Championship/Prem
Position: RM
Value: Anything up to £2.5m
Wages: Up to £23k
Season: 1st
Additional Information: Club he plays for.

Geirgio Wijnaldum - Feyenoord (plays all over midfield) maybe pick him up cheap 1st season or 2nd season! turns wonderkid too <)
Rodney Sniejder - Ajax
Sebastian Blanco - Lanus
adem ljajic - partizan (if playing older versions)

what about AMR?? do you only want MR?

and my "marquee" signing

You can't go wrong with Buonanotte. The only problem I had with him is that he learns languages quite slowly, so he's not performing to his full potential in the first few season for English clubs. But since you're a Spanish club, you will do just fine. Here are some screenshots of him in my game (I played him as a left winger too!) :

As you can see, he was performing well, but not extremely good in the first 2 seconds, due to his inability to speak in English. But he finally learnt how to speak in English in the third season and he becomes magnificent for me.

If you want a fast striker, provided you have the funds, try Nilmar. He is banging goals in for fun in my game.

i am charlton in the 9.3 update, i'm in my first season with no money to spend, so i have to have free agents or loans, just wondering if anyone knew any players that are good and free. And also a target man striker if that is possible.