The Looking For A Player Thread

<code style="white-space: nowrap;"><code>Club:</code></code><code style="white-space: nowrap;"><code>Tottenham</code></code><code style="white-space: nowrap;"><code>
Level:
</code></code><code style="white-space: nowrap;"><code>Champions League,currently challenging epl title</code></code><code style="white-space: nowrap;"><code>
Position:
</code></code><code style="white-space: nowrap;"><code>Striker</code></code><code style="white-space: nowrap;"><code>
</code></code><code style="white-space: nowrap;"><code>33+</code></code><code style="white-space: nowrap;"><code>
Season:]2009-10
Additional Information:
</code></code><code style="white-space: nowrap;"><code>Need an old mentally strong striker to tutor my young stars</code></code><code style="white-space: nowrap;"><code>
</code></code>
Maybe someone like Luca Toni/Ronaldo/Rivaldo/Del Piero?

<code style="white-space: nowrap;"><code>Club:</code></code><code style="white-space: nowrap;"><code> Juventus</code></code><code style="white-space: nowrap;"><code>
Level:
</code></code><code style="white-space: nowrap;"><code> Serie A 1st season, challenging title.</code></code><code style="white-space: nowrap;"><code>
Position:
</code></code><code style="white-space: nowrap;"><code> Attacking Midfielder/Playmaker</code></code><code style="white-space: nowrap;"><code>
</code></code><code style="white-space: nowrap;"><code> 21-27</code></code><code style="white-space: nowrap;"><code>
Season
</code></code><code style="white-space: nowrap;"><code>:</code></code><code style="white-space: nowrap;"><code></code></code><code style="white-space: nowrap;"><code> 08-09
Additional Information:
</code></code><code style="white-space: nowrap;"><code></code></code><code style="white-space: nowrap;"><code></code></code><code style="white-space: nowrap;"><code>I've already had Sebastian Giovinco
, but I still need someone can play as playmaker, behind two strikers (like Diego, but 38mil + Trez are impossible).
I using the 4-4-2 diamond attacking tactic.
There I have 15 mil (6.5 mil already for D'Agostino).
</code></code>

Club: Ac Milan
Level:Seria A
Position:RW
Value: Arnd 6 million
Season:2008/2009
Additional Info: Back Up for seedorf..

a decent cb for arsenal, don't really need a futre star just a player that is good at the start of the game £20m budget

Im looking for some good bargains / loan players for Yeovil Town in my first season

thanks

what i don't get is why play the game if u always ask for help these people are basically playing the game for u

[B]Club:[/B] Blackpool!!!
[B]Level:[/B]Championship if yer lucky
[B]Position:[/B] Finished 21st season 3 preparing to rebuild squad after about 5 players no signing new contracts.
[B]Value:[/B]Hopefully looking for adequent players for around 30-80k
[B]Wages:[/B] 5 or 6k Max.
[B]Season:[/B]Season 3
[B]Additional Information:[/B]Teams bollocks

Club: Braintree Town
Level: BSP
Position: Left wing/mid
value (avalible for less than 2k)
wages: (1 grand)
Season Middle of 1st (JAN)

Club: Manchester City
Level: Premier League Champions & Currently Top of premiership after 11 games
Position: Striker to partner Adebayor
Value: I got 150million so it doesn't matter
Wages: any
Season: 2009/2010
Additional Information: Someone who can score alot of goals for me and get me a second successive premier league title & help me win the champions league.

Last edited:
Club: Manchester City
Level: Premier League Champions & Currently Top of premiership after 11 games
Position: Striker to partner Adebayor
Value: I got 150million so it doesn't matter
Wages: any
Season: 2009/2010
Additional Information: Someone who can score alot of goals for me and get me a second successive premier league title & help me win the champions league.

You can get whoever u want.u dont need any advice.
BUT sign Aguero.Hes a beast.

I can't get whoever I want because on the players list I have my assistant filtering out players who wouldn't sign and the best player I have been able to sign is Steven Gerrard at the end of last season.
No big players want to sign.
I'll prove it by posting my starting line up.

GK: Akinfeev (c)
LB: Antonio Lopez
RB: Micah Richards
CB: Michael Turner
DMF: Angelo Palombo
DMF: Miguel Veloso
CM: Steven Gerrard
AMR: Mikel Arteta (SWP is injured)
AML: Robinho (Usually Mikel Arteta)
STR: Emmanual Adebayor
STR: Alberto Gilardino or Fredicho Macheda or Adriano or Jo (none of them are scoring)

Top Scorer: Emmanual Adebayor - 9 goals in premiership & 5 in CL
Top Assister: SWP - 5 in premiership & 3 or 4 in CL

Does anyone have any ideas about a young striker who bags loads of goals and a good solid centre back?

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

Looking for a goal keeper for MAN CITY, currently 3rd in the EPL after 25 matches. Have a budget of about 20M, should be better then Joe Hart.
Asenjo and Akinfeev are the best options availablr but they are costly. SO, looking for a decent option.

Akinfeev is worth the money though.
I brought him for £33million at the start of my first season and he only conceded between 15 to 20goals that whole season.

I can't get whoever I want because on the players list I have my assistant filtering out players who wouldn't sign and the best player I have been able to sign is Steven Gerrard at the end of last season.
No big players want to sign.
I'll prove it by posting my starting line up.

GK: Akinfeev (c)
LB: Antonio Lopez
RB: Micah Richards
CB: Michael Turner
DMF: Angelo Palombo
DMF: Miguel Veloso
CM: Steven Gerrard
AMR: Mikel Arteta (SWP is injured)
AML: Robinho (Usually Mikel Arteta)
STR: Emmanual Adebayor
STR: Alberto Gilardino or Fredicho Macheda or Adriano or Jo (none of them are scoring)

Top Scorer: Emmanual Adebayor - 9 goals in premiership & 5 in CL
Top Assister: SWP - 5 in premiership & 3 or 4 in CL

Does anyone have any ideas about a young striker who bags loads of goals and a good solid centre back?

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

Akinfeev is worth the money though.
I brought him for £33million at the start of my first season and he only conceded between 15 to 20goals that whole season.
I have Pato and Aguero as my strikers for City and they are unreal, Pato is a monster. In 2011 for me hes worth 39m and scores around 40+ a season
Sakho at CB and if you cant get him Fazio

evertn just players to make the squad better and turn into a title challenging team any position... 12mil.

currently man city in a network game and have drogba in attack, i have made the uefa cup final which im yet to play.

wanted to know who you think i should sign to play instead or alongside drogba and be quality with over 20+ goals in the league

would like to challenge for the title or top 4 next year

name 3 forwards that you believe i should go after and sign and be realistic people im man city please mention people who score 20+ goals and would be interested in joining city

i will get backed in my 2nd season because i am man city

so any ideas who to sign please name your top 3 forwards for me to sign??

thanks in advance, appreciate it!

u can sign any1 u really want with the money u have but anyways pato,bojan,marquinhos,kerrison,aguerro,vanger love,benzema etc etc

currently man city in a network game and have drogba in attack, i have made the uefa cup final which im yet to play.

wanted to know who you think i should sign to play instead or alongside drogba and be quality with over 20+ goals in the league

would like to challenge for the title or top 4 next year

name 3 forwards that you believe i should go after and sign and be realistic people im man city please mention people who score 20+ goals and would be interested in joining city

i will get backed in my 2nd season because i am man city

so any ideas who to sign please name your top 3 forwards for me to sign??

thanks in advance, appreciate it!
I love to sign Vagner Love in the first season he always finishes top scorer in league for me......not sure if he develops much after that though!