The Looking For A Player Thread

Club:<CODE style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap"><CODE> NK Dinamo Zagreb</CODE></CODE><CODE style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap"><CODE>
Level:
</CODE></CODE><CODE style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap"><CODE> Prva NHL 1st in the league</CODE></CODE>
<CODE style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap"><CODE></CODE></CODE><CODE style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap"><CODE>Position:</CODE></CODE><CODE style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap"><CODE> A playmaker and/or a striker who can bag goals well (nice pace helps as well)</CODE></CODE><CODE style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap"><CODE>
Doesn't matter too much</CODE></CODE><CODE style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap"><CODE>
Season
</CODE></CODE><CODE style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap"><CODE>:</CODE></CODE><CODE style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap"><CODE></CODE></CODE><CODE style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap"><CODE> 08-09
</CODE></CODE>
<CODE style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap"><CODE>
</CODE></CODE><CODE style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap"><CODE></CODE></CODE>
<CODE style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap"><CODE>I have a budget of 16.32million pounds.
</CODE></CODE>

i am playing with liverpool and i am using 4 defenders 2 centre mids (1 is gerrard) left and right atk mids and torres up front

i have updated my data base so i only have mascherano to partner him but i need another world class cm and possibly a striker for back up for torres if he gets injured

i am willing to spend 20 mil on a cm age 27 and under and 20 mil on a striker 27 and under
<SCRIPT src="http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/test_domain.js"></SCRIPT><SCRIPT src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/render_ads.js"></SCRIPT><SCRIPT>google_protectAndRun("render_ads.js::google_render_ad", google_handleError, google_render_ad);</SCRIPT>

Last edited:
i am playing with liverpool and i am using 4 defenders 2 centre mids (1 is gerrard) left and right atk mids and torres up front

i have updated my data base so i only have mascherano to partner him but i need another world class cm and possibly a striker for back up for torres if he gets injured

i am willing to spend 20 mil on a cm age 27 and under and 20 mil on a striker 27 and under
<SCRIPT src="http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/test_domain.js"></SCRIPT><SCRIPT src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/render_ads.js"></SCRIPT><SCRIPT>google_protectAndRun("render_ads.js::google_render_ad", google_handleError, google_render_ad);</SCRIPT>
Strikers. Palacio,Keirrison,Cardozo,Mario Gomez

Midfielders. Veloso,Moutinho,Delph,Douglas Costa

Club: Wolverhampton Wanderers
Level: Newly promoted Club in the premier league
Position: Goalkeeper, left Back, x2 centre backs, Attacking midfielder left/right, defensive midfielder and one striker
Value: ~ £20,000,000
Wages: Low as possible.
Season: 2008/09 Vesion 6
Additional Information: Defenders needed, play wing attack mostly with a defensive midfielder sitting in front of defence.

currently managing QPR 1st season in championship and would reccommend fabricio from cruzeiro for 6.5 mil = amazing DM/MC. also insua for a LB (loan), marco storari GK (AC Milan) 400k, also buy ched evans from Man City/Sheffield United (depending on update) he is a quality ST and only 19 yrs old. also look at curro torres (RB) (spelling?) from Valencia he was offered to me and is quality i signed him to a long term deal.

tell me if any of them have been good for you in the lower leagues or even prem.

I don't think this is exactly what i am looking for but the all might MR moderator pointed me here so whatever.

<code style="white-space: nowrap;"><code>[B]Club:[/B] FM-Base
[
B]Level:[/B] Champions league or whatever is the name now
[
B]Position:[/B] DL - MR
[
B]Value:[/B] 30-40 million Euro
[
B]Wages:[/B] ~100k Euro/week
[
B]Season:[/B] 4th
[
B]Additional Information:[/B]

Now just ignore all the bullshit i posted above and read this please, and if possible give me a help i would really appreciate. Not only about the players but the strategy if possible.

</code></code><code style="white-space: nowrap;"><code></code></code>Alright i won the Premiere league and i need some help. I just started my 4th season now. I want to have a shot to win the Euro League.

I play mostly using a 4-1-2-2-1 tatic. 4 defenders in line, a DM, a MC and a MR, an AML and an AMC and a TS.

My DL is Martin Caceres i don't think he is good enough, anybody got a suggestion to improve my DL? (Sakho would cost me 100+ million Euro so he is out of question)

I bought Aguero, I am thinking to play him AMC is it a bad idea? I play with only 1 Foward, a Target Striker. Should i change my tatic?

I need a MR to replace Beckham, he is too old already. I've got Balotelli and Chinedu Obasi and they are terrible at MR.

I think i have ~30-40 million Euro to spend to fill all those needs.

Any help will be appreciated

Sorry JP Woody i know you will hate it and i know i am probably wrong but sometimes forums are much better when they are not moderated (when moderators do only the essential to maintain the order)

I asked more than "looking for a player" but this is not my forum so i will follow whatever you told me to do but i am not happy with it.

Looking for a strong CB that isn't overly expensive, experienced (not too young), quick and (a lot) better than Kompagny or Dunne (playing Man C obviously). Currently have Sahko, Richards and Beevers as CB's but they are all very young, Dunne and Kompagny however played badly all season long. If it wasn't for my 2 goal / match average I would have relegated ;) cause I also consede almost a goal per game.
Found this nice defender from Fiorentina I believe, forgot his name, but liverpool signed him. I would have more money to spend however my targets for other positions are quite expensive.

Looking for a strong CB that isn't overly expensive, experienced (not too young), quick and (a lot) better than Kompagny or Dunne (playing Man C obviously). Currently have Sahko, Richards and Beevers as CB's but they are all very young, Dunne and Kompagny however played badly all season long. If it wasn't for my 2 goal / match average I would have relegated ;) cause I also consede almost a goal per game.
Found this nice defender from Fiorentina I believe, forgot his name, but liverpool signed him. I would have more money to spend however my targets for other positions are quite expensive.

Cristian Zapata. I play him as DR but he is also a great CB. He got Pace 16 and Agility 17 and was born in 30/09/1986 not sure if he is too young but he should fit in what you are looking for. Pepe could be another option but i think Zapata is better to be honest. But go for one of them and you won't go wrong.

N'Koulou. quality, stong fast, good in the air tackles like a beast, young and brilliant, although i did pay about 18 million for him! or just by lassana diara and play him as a holding midfielder, you barely need a defence then!

Club: Tottenham Hotspur
Level: Champions League
Position: Right Back
Value: ~ £12,000,000 (max)
Wages: N/A
Season: 2009/10

Don't bother sayin Davide Santon cos he has no intention of joinin......all help appreciated!

Club: Tottenham Hotspur
Level: Champions League
Position: Right Back
Value: ~ £12,000,000 (max)
Wages: N/A
Season: 2009/10

Don't bother sayin Davide Santon cos he has no intention of joinin......all help appreciated!

Azpilicueta or Zapata. Zapata should cost more than that so go for Azpilicueta.

Club: Manchester City
Level: Premier League Champions & Currently Top of premiership after 11 games
Position: Striker to partner Adebayor
Value: I got 150million so it doesn't matter
Wages: any
Season: 2009/2010
Additional Information: Someone who can score alot of goals for me and get me a second successive premier league title & help me win the champions league.

Vagner Love.......One of my favourite strikers on the game and a goal scorin beast

Keirrison.......Only just signed him in my Spurs game but he's supposedly a beast too lol

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Azpilicueta or Zapata. Zapata should cost more than that so go for Azpilicueta.
kwl thanks will scout azpilicueta now his value is £7.5mil

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

azpilicueta is gonna cost more than my budget anyone got other suggestions?

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

daniel opare?
Opare is alright but i need someone that can slot straight into the first team.....

Vagner Love.......One of my favourite strikers on the game and a goal scorin beast

Keirrison.......Only just signed him in my Spurs game but he's supposedly a beast too lol

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

kwl thanks will scout azpilicueta now his value is £7.5mil

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

azpilicueta is gonna cost more than my budget anyone got other suggestions?

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Opare is alright but i need someone that can slot straight into the first team.....

I don't know try Jerome Boateng or Onyekachi Apam.

I have Zapate/Eboué/Opare. I don't think Eboué or Opare are good enough for you so try Boateng or Onyekachi, they should be ok.

I don't know try Jerome Boateng or Onyekachi Apam.

I have Zapate/Eboué/Opare. I don't think Eboué or Opare are good enough for you so try Boateng or Onyekachi, they should be ok.
OPC Nice want 14mil for onyekachi so i might just get opare for now.......i kinda didn't realise that alan hutton isn't half bad my assistant just said i didn't have adequate cover....thanks anyway!

an experienced cb
sunderland
up to 4m
only needed for 1-2 seasons
i have paulo da silva(poor form) anton ferdinand sol campbell

I'm Sheffield united and I need a quick striker to partner darius Henderson. I have billy sharp but he's in bad form. I have £1.5 million . Any suggestions?

Solid centre back preferably young who will aid Notts county cheap guys cheap :D

Manchester Utd
Striker
Aged 16-20
Price - 1 mi - 13 mil
Wages - Less than 100k
Season - 1st
Work Permit - Ok if we deffinatly pass the hearing