marcosrdm

Reaction score
After many saves battling with ME, finally a tactic that actually works and it is just fun to watch how fast but efficient the football of my team is!
I know I'm with Real Madrid but this is the first time that I like what I see.
The tactic is a 4-2-3-1 with a DLP and BWM at the center and they booth need to be good at defence and passing the ball, the wingers and the Shadow Striker are the key to all of this because this tactic is based on High Tempo football and Ronaldo even playing as a winger is a beast scoring.
The training I just put Team cohesion until the first official game and then balanced, Match Prep. depends on the opponent, weaker teams- Attack. Mov. / stronger teams- deff. Mov. or team work.
Team Talks and Opposition Instructions I leave it for my Assistant Manager.
View attachment 424829View attachment 424827View attachment 424824
View attachment 424821View attachment 424817View attachment 424815View attachment 424811View attachment 424808View attachment 424804View attachment 424802View attachment 424800View attachment 424466
Post #21 the resume of the season with great results!!!

Last edited:
I will post results from my first 10 games shortly. This tactic has mixed opinions for me, it's perfect for R. Madrid though, there hardly a team. There just the best players they can buy stuck together with glue. This fits perfectly with their philosophies.

I did not tested the tactic with other teams but I think that with smaller teams it could be not very good because you will probably suffer many goals but you will score some goals I have no doubts about it. You are right this fits with Real Madrid and this tactic was made to Real Madrid, players like Ronaldo, Bale, Di Maria and Benzema are perfect in this tactic.
Hope it works for you!

So far so good. been using xper's mw but this so far is going good but wy 2 tactics what's the difference between them

So far so good. been using xper's mw but this so far is going good but wy 2 tactics what's the difference between them
Are you talking about the 2 attachments? It's only 1 tactic, the second is a image that now i don't know how to remove.
Glad it works for you!

good tactic,
but still not fluid in october.
use FC Bayern