Hey Marcosrdm, can you please release a version 2 fro 14.3 or give us a new tactic :)

I have been reading the forum but I am not playing much FM right now, this tactic still works on 14.3 but not as good, I am not a " tactic maker" I just had luck with this one but I have some ideas and if it all works maybe next weekend! From what I see there are plenty of good tactic for this patch so it will be hard to get something that stands out of the rest!

Marcosrdm, the V2 won't be bad now, actually the first one's doing pretty well to, just the defence and setpiece might do it. Have tried it myself with no luck

Marcosrdm, the V2 won't be bad now, actually the first one's doing pretty well to, just the defence and setpiece might do it. Have tried it myself with no luck

I tried but I'm no genius like some guys on this forum, I just had luck with this tactic!
I can send you the tactic that I am using but it is not mine,if you want I send you a pm

This is insane

Best tactic I have used in a long while, needed something to fit and freshen up the style of play, this tactic was everything I was looking for and more. Absolutely sensational style of play especially for West Ham. I've managed to refurbish the squad and I have a decent team but I was not expecting this. Have a look for yourself. Everyone managed to chip in a few goals, but the SS and Wingers effectively lead the squad. 25 goals from Correa who seems to thrive in that position along side around 23 goals from Tom Ince, turned my individuals into a team. Thank you so much. Here are some screenshots:
View attachment 348674
View attachment 348642

View attachment 348670
View attachment 348666
View attachment 348665
View attachment 348664
View attachment 348662

View attachment 348660
View attachment 348659
View attachment 348657

View attachment 348656
View attachment 348654
View attachment 348652
View attachment 348650

Last edited:
Best tactic I have used in a long while, needed something to fit and freshen up the style of play, this tactic was everything I was looking for and more. Absolutely sensational style of play especially for West Ham. I've managed to refurbish the squad and I have a decent team but I was not expecting this. Have a look for yourself. Everyone managed to chip in a few goals, but the SS and Wingers effectively lead the squad. 25 goals from Correa who seems to thrive in that position along side around 23 goals from Tom Ince, turned my individuals into a team. Thank you so much. Here are some screenshots:
View attachment 660984
View attachment 661046

View attachment 660994
View attachment 661001
View attachment 661003
View attachment 661004
View attachment 661007

View attachment 661012
View attachment 661013
View attachment 661016

View attachment 661019
View attachment 661023
View attachment 661028
View attachment 661031

This use to be the best tactic around until 14.3.1! What version have u used by here?

I used the first tactic there, the one that says Real Madrid 4-2-3-1 tac.

You're talking about two different things. Maccya is refering to the tactic, and Jonnyharb is refering to the version of the game. Am I right?

You're talking about two different things. Maccya is refering to the tactic, and Jonnyharb is refering to the version of the game. Am I right?

There is only 1 tactic. It used to work amazing on 13.1, I moved on from the tactic when the version of the game hit 14.3. Therefore I was asking what version of game he was using whilst using the tactic.