Last edited:
Do you think it would work with inside forwards as well or is it important they stay wingers?

Do you think it would work with inside forwards as well or is it important they stay wingers?
I think it is important they stay as wingers because they cross a lot and many of my goals are from crosses, all my wingers ( Ronaldo, Jese, Bale and Di Maria) they tend to cut inside and they have instructions, like the full backs, to cross to the far post so even as wingers they score.
If you change them to IFs you?ll need, probably, to change the full backs to wing backs or CWB to get wide and crosses and this could change the balance of team and maybe it could improve the tactic when you are attacking but you will not have enough players to defend and could stay very vulnerable to counters! But you can change it and it could work!

Great tactic for Metalist Kharkiv in Ukraine. Goals are very even distributed between the front four. Most assists come from STC though.

Most of my important goals come in two ways though:

1. Cross from Blanco (AMR) headed in by Gomez (AML).
2. Devic (STC) lays it off to Diego Souza (AMC).

Great work and great tactic. 28 goals and 9 wins in 10 league matches. Won away both at Shakhtar and Dynamo Kyiv with plug-and-play.

Great tactic for Metalist Kharkiv in Ukraine. Goals are very even distributed between the front four. Most assists come from STC though.

Most of my important goals come in two ways though:

1. Cross from Blanco (AMR) headed in by Gomez (AML).
2. Devic (STC) lays it off to Diego Souza (AMC).

Great work and great tactic. 28 goals and 9 wins in 10 league matches. Won away both at Shakhtar and Dynamo Kyiv with plug-and-play.

Thank you for test the tactic, I'm happy to see that it is working great for other people!
I agree with the ways that goals are scored and I also score many goals from corners at near post and Ronaldo attacking the near post because he is better than my CBs on heading and jumping!

This tactic transformed a very frustrating save for me. Struggled badly since the patch but this seems to cut through it.

This tactic transformed a very frustrating save for me. Struggled badly since the patch but this seems to cut through it.

Happy to hear it and I think the reason of that is that the tactic is very simple and the players don't overcomplicated things and they just do what they should do!

Just started now second season and it seems that we already are a well-oiled goalscoring machine!!!
View attachment 423813
My transfers
View attachment 423812 I really did not needed Quintero but he was a whim and now Isco has to prove himself because the little Colombian has been doing awesome performances !

Last edited:
Giving it a test now. Was using Feevah.....wasnt playing good football and not creating enough good chances will see how this goes . Thanks for sharing.