FM10Spurs

Banned
Reaction score
Can Burton make it into the Champions league?

Burton have hired Joshua Creighton as manager, unknown to football will it be a good gamble?

The board have asked Joshua Creighton to acheive promotion from League Two.

Joshua Creighton has stated
burton.jpg

"I want to get Burton into the Champions League by 2017." Is this an unrealistic ambition, not to him but pundicts are saying Creighton is not the right man for the job. Creighton can not be trusted, he will proberly leave to go to a bigger club.

After the article had been released, Creighton silenced the media by turning down a numerus amout of Job offers, the Burton Board seem to be delighted.

Last edited:
I am bidding for promotion this year in hope of reaching the Champions League!
I had a chairman take over and have a transfer budget of around 15m, somehow I got alot of money for wages, well I can only offer a player like 15k, and that would be a key one.

My Major Signings are Adel Taarabt, Brandy, and De Laet.
Also I got a Regen of Relegated Osasuna 5m and I have an agreed transfer of Victor Moses, who is in Crystal Palace Reserves for 1.2m

It is 25th of Dec 2010 and I am looking forward to the fure to come!

The League Table:
View attachment 32283

If you have any recomendations for transfers, or free agents, I would appreciate it.
Also if you want any screenshots, just ask

=D

I now have Victor moses and he has scored on his Debut!

Also Brandy has score 24 in 24 league games and 27 in 31 overall!

Good luck, hope you see it through!

Quick off-topic question; why do some peoples consecutive posts get merged, while others' do not?

So did this guy, but his posts aren't merged. I've seen it in other threads with other posters as well. :eek:

It's because mine is a story, which has different posts, but i think in the genarel discussion, they get merged.

That doesn't make sense, my posts in my story thread all get merged.
Is there some option I missed when creating the thread then? Or does it have something to do with what forum rank you have, maybe?

Sorry for all the off-topic posts, by the way. :p

Wish u good luck with Burton mate...
3rd place,you're doing well
will follow

Good luck.. But please don't leave visitor messages requesting i take a look at this..

I usually don't read stories, and if you want more attention. Add them in your signature or post more to keep it in the recently posted section.

Good luck.. But please don't leave visitor messages requesting i take a look at this..

I usually don't read stories, and if you want more attention. Add them in your signature or post more to keep it in the recently posted section.
Okay, but i want help and stuff like that, usually no one posts.

I will try and delay the transfer but i can't make any promises.