Sell him. £1m at that level is like gold. Btw, make your own decisions on transfers etc, it makes it more interesting :)

I could replace him, and i got him for free, for some reasons, loads of good regens got generated in wales as free agents, but I think their family or something is foreign because they don't speak english or welsh.
oO)

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Sell him. £1m at that level is like gold. Btw, make your own decisions on transfers etc, it makes it more interesting :)
I think i have some money anyway, but 1m would be good, he is only 18 and if i make it to the Champions League i will just buy him back LOL.

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

He rejected them anyway

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Febian+Brandy.jpg

My top scorer Brandy

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

I am 3rd still 1 point off the leaders

After a quiet transfer window in the Coca-Cola League two was breifly stured by Burton and Chesterfeild who caused a few talking points with their new recruits. Burton signed Enthusiastic winger Victor Moses in a deal around 1.2m from Crystal Palace. While Chesterfeild ....Blah Blah Blah....
Meanwhil Bradford where the most active team strengthening their squad with no less than 14 players LOL

I brought 3 but two were recomended regens by my scout.

XD
oO)oO)

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

Are there any good players who's contract expire in 2011?

I'm in febuary, and am looking foward to life in L1 (in my dreams) LOL

But still I would like to get some players.

Not sure really. If u posted your squad on screen shot maybe i can tell if you need any more players. Looks like your doing fine if your 3rd

i will be reading bud,,,ive just stated new game with burton,,,gd team by the way ,,,i aways sign the seck ur CB gl

me too, bitta cheating wit the rep? still ok i suppose but not really a challenge with 15mil budget been more challnege if you'd started from scratch.

Can Burton make it into the Champions league?
Joshua Creighton has stated
"I want to get Burton into the Champions League by 2017." Is this an unrealistic ambition, not to him but pundicts are saying Creighton is not the right man for the job. Creighton can not be trusted, he will proberly leave to go to a bigger club.

not unrealistic, but pretty difficult as they are broke.

I am bidding for promotion this year in hope of reaching the Champions League!
I had a chairman take over and have a transfer budget of around 15m, somehow I got alot of money for wages, well I can only offer a player like 15k, and that would be a key one.

how convinient.
why cheat/edit the game? its no challenge whatsoever