this is what I was thinking. how on earth did you get that budget without cheating :p

And you got these how?
Victor Moses wanted to leave and they offered him for £1.2m and Brandys Contract Expired.

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

this is what I was thinking. how on earth did you get that budget without cheating :p
Chairman Take Over.

Anyway i dont know any cheating things yet is there like a new FMM 2.25 out yet?

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

Burton are still on for Promotion and are currently 2nd, Carlisle are 1st and have acheived a playoff place, i hop to go with them, Grimsby are just 1 point behind me in 3rd and they have a game in hand, they also beat me 4-1.

I am promoted from L2, thanks to everyone following me for support!
Next stop, Johnstones Paint or whatever it is called.

2011 L2 promotion - 2017 Champions League (Never, but still a good ambition)

On your tactics screenshot why do Burton have black and blue shirts>

25th of July and I get my regens, 140k value for one of them, LOL I haven't upgraded so he is proberly not that good. Just is worth much.

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:08 PM ----------

I got offered the job at Stoke and a transfer budget of £11M should I accept?

Last edited:
Okay I will reject!

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

I am now buying regens, dont know which country to scout, and i cany scout the world with burton, there are even restrictions in France!
?
oO)

Victor Moses wanted to leave and they offered him for £1.2m and Brandys Contract Expired.

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------[/COLOR]

Chairman Take Over.

Anyway i dont know any cheating things yet is there like a new FMM 2.25 out yet?

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------[/COLOR]

Burton are still on for Promotion and are currently 2nd, Carlisle are 1st and have acheived a playoff place, i hop to go with them, Grimsby are just 1 point behind me in 3rd and they have a game in hand, they also beat me 4-1.

Come on grimsby you can do it lol well done tho pal

Buying Stars for FREE, I will post up date after I have made my Major Signings, and after the summer too.

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

1st of augast and Signed Benni McCarthy on a free transfer!!!

I dont know how, he asked for 2k and i gave it to him. Now we have a world class player at Burton!!!

Well world class for Leauge 1!

XD

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

me too, bitta cheating wit the rep? still ok i suppose but not really a challenge with 15mil budget been more challnege if you'd started from scratch.
I never cheated with nothing.

Soo dont try and say that, what is rep?