The Magic Rectangle l 4-2-2-2 l Brazil's Samba Football :::by ARTISAN::: 14.3

Anyone got results?

People have not posted screenshots of their results as of yet but from the replies to this thread so far, the tactic seems to be working for them (H). If you have the right players for the formation, then please give it a try and post some results :).

Last edited:
Tactical style Wanderley Luxemburgo. I'll try.

Plugged it in half season with tottenham 4 games played got 3 wins and drewed 0 0 against Paris st Germain and completely dominated the game. Btw if some1 finds good training let me know.

When FM14 first came out, I made a tactic just like this one, well slightly different the two DM's were pushed up, and yeah it's a VERY effective tactic. Good job. I'll try yours later. :)

Just curious why you leave training to assistant and not just train each play to their respective roles?

Also about to start a new save with Liverpool for this tactic.

Plugged it in half season with tottenham 4 games played got 3 wins and drewed 0 0 against Paris st Germain and completely dominated the game. Btw if some1 finds good training let me know.

happy to hear it is working so far

Just curious why you leave training to assistant and not just train each play to their respective roles?

Also about to start a new save with Liverpool for this tactic.

I could have done that and I am sure if you do you will get even better results. I guess I was just a little lazy during my tests. If you use any training schedule that works then share it on this thread and I will add it to the original post and credit you for the help :D

for now the season is very good with lyon:
March: 1st with 12 point advantage over om in Championship
and in Europe I just out arsenal 2/0 a gerland and 3/0 to the emirate (easy)
I posterait the picture this evening (very nice tactic)

1st season or 4th with world class players ?

Great results. Post screenshots when you can

1st season or 4th with world class players ?

The formation does not only work with top worldclass players. I tested the formation with Southampton as you can see in the first/original post. The formation would obviously work better with top teams as is the case with all formations, but with the right type of players, it can work with weaker teams.

Why don't you test it yourself to see if it works with weaker teams 8-|

The formation does not only work with top worldclass players. I tested the formation with Southampton as you can see in the first/original post. The formation would obviously work better with top teams as is the case with all formations, but with the right type of players, it can work with weaker teams.

Why don't you test it yourself to see if it works with weaker teams 8-|

I am testing tbh I wasnt having a dig with the question just inquisitive cause hes further on in his season 8-| if u look at the new thread about best plug n play ive mentioned u :p sweet cheeks

I am testing tbh I wasnt having a dig with the question just inquisitive cause hes further on in his season 8-| if u look at the new thread about best plug n play ive mentioned u :p sweet cheeks

(A) Thanks mate. Its just that sometimes people are unjustifiably sceptical and critical about tactics without trying them. Thanks for the mention in the thread. Appreciate it

(A) Thanks mate. Its just that sometimes people are unjustifiably sceptical and critical about tactics without trying them. Thanks for the mention in the thread. Appreciate it

No probs i always try first anyway and yes i know what u mean about critics when not even tried

Started one using this last night with Man City (yes I know man city) the tactic works fantastically with them. Played 3, won 3 in the league. Yaya and Fernandinho as DM's work brilliantly. Signed coutinho. Him and Silva behind the strikers are beautiful to watch. This is without tactic fully fluid yet as well. I'm training each player to their individual role/position if it's not their strongest. Aguero has 5 in 3 as well. well done mate, best tactic so far on 14.3.

On your Tottenham save Artisan did u sell Lennon and Townsend or train them for new positions

Started one using this last night with Man City (yes I know man city) the tactic works fantastically with them. Played 3, won 3 in the league. Yaya and Fernandinho as DM's work brilliantly. Signed coutinho. Him and Silva behind the strikers are beautiful to watch. This is without tactic fully fluid yet as well. I'm training each player to their individual role/position if it's not their strongest. Aguero has 5 in 3 as well. well done mate, best tactic so far on 14.3.

Great. Happy it's working for you. Keep me posted

On your Tottenham save Artisan did u sell Lennon and Townsend or train them for new positions

I trained Townsend to play AMC and left Lennon to warm the bench. I knew it was only a test save so I did not pay too much attention to long term aspirations

Are you being told what to say or something ?

Do you realise you played 3 games and won them all with probably the strongest and richest team in the EPL ? Can you please post a.. let's say .. screenshot maybe ?.. after you actually win any kind of silvervare with this tactic ?

Im sick and tired of people just saying "omfg best tactiv ever, i won 3 games with man city".

If these are the users that try your tactic and if these are the "testimonials" you quickly show in your OP than tis is ****.