The Magic Rectangle l 4-2-2-2 l Brazil's Samba Football :::by ARTISAN::: 14.3

Nezza is a very accomplished FM player and you can clearly see he's in the 2nd season!

I know from another thread that he sold Ben Arfa, Cisse etc so I've no doubt about his ability to generate funds and get those players in without any use of an Editor... cant believe I'm justifying this for this troll.

ANWYAY - Artisan, are you planning to release some recommended attributes per position? If not, can you? :)

I had not planned to do that but I can update the original post with recommended attributes and a recommended first 11 of affordable/attainable players. I'll do that later today. :)

Nezza is a very accomplished FM player and you can clearly see he's in the 2nd season!

I know from another thread that he sold Ben Arfa, Cisse etc so I've no doubt about his ability to generate funds and get those players in without any use of an Editor... cant believe I'm justifying this for this troll.

ANWYAY - Artisan, are you planning to release some recommended attributes per position? If not, can you? :)

that was an awesome laugh. You're actually telling me he bought those players and that october 2013 is the second season of fm2014. :)

Stop making a fool out of yourself. If he is such an accomplished player, please, try to buy all those players with Newcastle and get back to me. Should take 40-50 minutes only.

Note : you wont get more than.. let's say 10 mil for Cisse and around let's be generous.. 20 for Ben Arfa, still noway near enough for the salaries. ALSO he has around 8 or more players that DO REQUIRE A WORK PERMIT.

I cant believe some people are so blind.

Last edited:

hate to tell you mate hes in his first season

I am starting to think you are just a troll with time on his hands. But I will answer you

Did you not read my last comment about a tactic being made to emulate a top team and testers testing the tactic with top teams. If not go back and read. Plus the way you comment makes you come across as an angry pest.

Nothing wrong with people using the team they want and the tactic they want for success. I am condoning people playing the way the want to play

You are portraying yourself as the bad guy with your negativity

You called the tactic "****". your own words. Please don't backtrack

If the people you are referring to are negative little trolls then I don't care if they take this serious. What Insight are you reffering to. My OP has more information that half the tactics on this site.

I bought Lucas Romeiro, Balanta, Marco Sau and German Denis. Sold Shneiderlin. I used the players in the team

THAT IS ALL THE INFORMATION AND TIME I WILL BE GIVING YOU SO PLEASE GO AWAY

Tsk tsk, no need to be aggressive. I am just saying it as it is.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by benelu
I never bashed your tactic, ever. I merely explained that even a monkey can press "quick pick" with Man City or go on holiday and still win 3 out of 3 games.

I was merely calling the "post" that guy made as ****.

And yes, it is dumb to post it as a testimonial, 3 out of 3 with City? Yeah sure, when you play in the EPL if its the first season, the first three games are two EPL games and a cup game.

So if he had Hull and Crystal Palace let's say and yeovil in the cup, no surprise he won.

Oh i almost forgot, thanks for the information, Romero and Balanta were my two buys in my southampton save as well. And i did sell Morgan to barcelona too.

hate to tell you mate hes in his first season

No, you're wrong, he is in his second season :D

Its just so funny how some people just try to defend someone else and just fail, terribly.

Good Job Mike , you nailed it.

Oh i almost forgot, thanks for the information, Romero and Balanta were my two buys in my southampton save as well. And i did sell Morgan to barcelona too.
Ask bored for more transfer money you get handed 21 million at Southampton i have signed balanta so far

Oops... my bad. I made a mistake, jeez.

I still maintain that he hasn't used an editor even with him being in the 1st season - I'm sure he'll explain himself.

Keeping the thread on topic - I've plugged the tactic in to my save mid-way through and had a 3-0 win away at AC Milan, and a 5-0 win at home to Southampton and the tactic is about 15% fluid - you can just tell it has the makings of a good tactic.

benelu may be right about some things, but he's still a massive ****.

Ask bored for more transfer money you get handed 21 million at Southampton i have signed balanta so far

Thanks! Didnt even thought about that. Berlu increase my budget for 10M. Very helpfull.

Nice thread :D

Look at this ****, he has bought Ter Stegen ? Lucas Silva ( without a WP?) Dede/Doria (same, wtf WP?) Damiao ? Lucas Pratto ? ( he did not come to me in the first season, even if i was managing ManUtd ( dont tell me otherwise since tis is tried)) Veratti ? Rahman ?

Please stop using fmrte or any editor, give yourself a world class team than claim after three games that this tactic is the best.

This is just pathetic, anyone with half a brain knows Newcastle have a budget around 5-10 mil EUR and in NO FRIGGING WAY would they be able to bring in so many foreigners in the first season or word class players like Veratti.

now you put it like that..... @ NEZZA how was that Squad assembled in the 1st transfer window?

Im pretty suspicious tbh, can't believe im agreeing with this angry guy lol.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by benelu
I never bashed your tactic, ever. I merely explained that even a monkey can press "quick pick" with Man City or go on holiday and still win 3 out of 3 games.

Why is the post the guy made **** ? the guy whos Man City knows himself its going to be easier he put it in brackets as if people like u will slag him off and read his post hes won 3 out of 3 league games . your saying Hull and Palace what if he had Chelsea and Liverpool away So what if a guy as won 3 games hes happy with the tactic and he sharing that hes happy Some one else might come on as Utd and lose 3 games and come and say the tactic is not good Simple as Peas ooooooosh

I was merely calling the "post" that guy made as ****.

And yes, it is dumb to post it as a testimonial, 3 out of 3 with City? Yeah sure, when you play in the EPL if its the first season, the first three games are two EPL games and a cup game.

So if he had Hull and Crystal Palace let's say and yeovil in the cup, no surprise he won.

Why is the post the guy made **** ? the guy whos Man City knows himself its going to be easier he put it in brackets as if people like u will slag him off and read his post hes won 3 out of 3 league games . your saying Hull and Palace what if he had Chelsea and Liverpool away So what if a guy as won 3 games hes happy with the tactic and he sharing that hes happy Some one else might come on as Utd and lose 3 games and come and say the tactic is not good Simple as Peas ooooooosh

Look at this ****, he has bought Ter Stegen ? Lucas Silva ( without a WP?) Dede/Doria (same, wtf WP?) Damiao ? Lucas Pratto ? ( he did not come to me in the first season, even if i was managing ManUtd ( dont tell me otherwise since tis is tried)) Veratti ? Rahman ?

Please stop using fmrte or any editor, give yourself a world class team than claim after three games that this tactic is the best.

This is just pathetic, anyone with half a brain knows Newcastle have a budget around 5-10 mil EUR and in NO FRIGGING WAY would they be able to bring in so many foreigners in the first season or word class players like Veratti.
What a ****

Oops... my bad. I made a mistake, jeez.

I still maintain that he hasn't used an editor even with him being in the 1st season - I'm sure he'll explain himself.

Keeping the thread on topic - I've plugged the tactic in to my save mid-way through and had a 3-0 win away at AC Milan, and a 5-0 win at home to Southampton and the tactic is about 15% fluid - you can just tell it has the makings of a good tactic.

It is not about the mistake you made that im laughing is that you actually refuse to see the whole picture.

You totally did not take into consideration anything i have said. Nezza wont explain himself, nothing to explain, ive played a 6 season game with Newcastle and im been playing in the EPL since fm2014 has been out and i can tell by heart almost , the transfer budgets you get in the first two seasons.

There is No way he bought those players, and even if he DID, they require WORK PERMITS and they're not accepted for all the players.

As you know, in order for a work permit to be accepted for let's say.. south american players, lets take Brazilian players ; the players are required to have first team national caps; We all KNOW that Doria for example has not been called up to the Brazil squad. Same thing with Lucas Silva or Lucas Pratto and the list could continue.

Take "THAT" into consideration, Mike

I didn't realise it was such a crime to play as your favourite team in that division. I'm hardly boasting about winning 3 in 3. I was clearly stating it's the best tactic I've used. I know myself it's only been 3 games but surely everyone is allowed an opinion?

[QUOTE = Mark1208; 2076637]? 1?re saison ou 4 avec des joueurs de classe mondiale [/ QUOTE]

This is season 1, with the transfer Blocked, and with a lot of young as m.zefane, Because in champions league m.lopez dam broke viola da gamba the so I return to sporting.

What i am trying to tell you is that, you shouldnt consider a tactic good after three games, sure you can have an opinion, but make it a GOOD one, play half a season, see what happens in tight clashes.

ANYWAY, I WONT COMMENT ON THIS ANYMORE, THE TACTIC IS GOOD OR BAD, DONT REALLY CARE.

I do however wanna bash that Nezza guy for clearly "cheating" in my eyes.