The Magic Rectangle l 4-2-2-2 l Brazil's Samba Football :::by ARTISAN::: 14.3

Hi,

Can you please post screenshots with your Southampton squad in the first season ?

Im very interested on how you setup the two AMC's and who plays in that spot.

Are you being told what to say or something ?

Do you realise you played 3 games and won them all with probably the strongest and richest team in the EPL ? Can you please post a.. let's say .. screenshot maybe ?.. after you actually win any kind of silvervare with this tactic ?

Im sick and tired of people just saying "omfg best tactiv ever, i won 3 games with man city".

If these are the users that try your tactic and if these are the "testimonials" you quickly show in your OP than tis is ****.

Tisk tisk. Why so angry and aggressive my friend?. Take a deep breadth and calm down. Are you calm now? Ok listen.....

When a tactic is made to emulate a team like Brazil (Arguably the best team in international football) it would only make sense that people would want to test it with equally strong teams so don't bash those users for their justifiable logic. I mean someone makes a Barcelona tactic and you complain that it does not work with Stoke or Crystal Palace. Does that make sense to you???? oO)

Also, in the original post, I included screenshots of my tests with southampton which by no means is a world beating team and I had success. If you choose to ignore or invalidate those screenshots then you are free to try the tactic with your own choice of team and see how it works or does not work for you .

Finally, it is my thread and my tactic and choice of what testimonials I put in the original post. If you don't like it then move on to the next. Coming here and saying a tactic is "****" without even trying it, and then bashing other people who tried it and had success it quite frankly is pathetic.

Hope I educated you a bit :wub:

Tisk tisk. Why so angry and aggressive my friend?. Take a deep breadth and calm down. Are you calm now? Ok listen.....

When a tactic is made to emulate a team like Brazil (Arguably the best team in international football) it would only make sense that people would want to test it with equally strong teams so don't bash those users for their justifiable logic. I mean someone makes a Barcelona tactic and you complain that it does not work with Stoke or Crystal Palace. Does that make sense to you???? oO)

Also, in the original post, I included screenshots of my tests with southampton which by no means is a world beating team and I had success. If you choose to ignore or invalidate those screenshots then you are free to try the tactic with your own choice of team and see how it works or does not work for you .

Finally, it is my thread and my tactic and choice of what testimonials I put in the original post. If you don't like it then move on to the next. Coming here and saying a tactic is "****" without even trying it, and then bashing other people who tried it and had success it quite frankly is pathetic.

Amen to that!! :D

So far, with other tactics, I've got AFC Telford from Skrill North to Championship which is a massive achievement. However I'm a bit bored of my tactic(s) so going to try yours out just to mix things up a bit.

Obviously its a lower rep team so will keep you updated on my successes/failures

I'm going to start a new save with this tactic, also with Jassar bomb away and tyler's 4-1-3-2 tactics as backups

Excellent result mate.

all thanks to you mate i'm finally looking forward to starting a new save with my Newcastle side, I think with your tactic and Jassar 4-2-4 tactic we all could actually be very successful through out every season.

give yourself a pat on the back mate, you fully deserve this

all thanks to you mate i'm finally looking forward to starting a new save with my Newcastle side, I think with your tactic and Jassar 4-2-4 tactic we all could actually be very successful through out every season.

give yourself a pat on the back mate, you fully deserve this

Appreciate that. I'm blushing lols :p

Do Newcastle have a decent transfer budget? Just noticed your class squad mate

Look at this ****, he has bought Ter Stegen ? Lucas Silva ( without a WP?) Dede/Doria (same, wtf WP?) Damiao ? Lucas Pratto ? ( he did not come to me in the first season, even if i was managing ManUtd ( dont tell me otherwise since tis is tried)) Veratti ? Rahman ?

Please stop using fmrte or any editor, give yourself a world class team than claim after three games that this tactic is the best.

This is just pathetic, anyone with half a brain knows Newcastle have a budget around 5-10 mil EUR and in NO FRIGGING WAY would they be able to bring in so many foreigners in the first season or word class players like Veratti.

Wait what ? Educated me? im LMAO at this .

First of all, I'm not angry, i just find it pathetic that some people have no frigging ideea how to play this game. Most of them are using FMRTE and giving themself a world class team or picking a world class team (like Man City) thus winning , DOH, no brainer and than posting about this tactic as being the best on the latest patch.

I find it also pathetic that you actually condone such posts "Finally, it is my thread and my tactic and choice of what testimonials I put in the original post."

You're trying to portrait me as the "bad angry guy" pfft.. im just telling what 90% of the other readers arent.

I never bashed your tactic, ever. I merely explained that even a monkey can press "quick pick" with Man City or go on holiday and still win 3 out of 3 games.

If you want people to take tis seriously, you need to give good insight your OP lacks alot.

Finally, you still havent replied with your formation from the first season with Southampton.

Look at this ****, he has bought Ter Stegen ? Lucas Silva ( without a WP?) Dede/Doria (same, wtf WP?) Damiao ? Lucas Pratto ? ( he did not come to me in the first season, even if i was managing ManUtd ( dont tell me otherwise since tis is tried)) Veratti ? Rahman ?

Please stop using fmrte or any editor, give yourself a world class team than claim after three games that this tactic is the best.

EDIT : since this post was rather aggressive, Nezza6969, can you please post your Transfer History from the Newcastle save?

This is just pathetic, anyone with half a brain knows Newcastle have a budget around 5-10 mil EUR and in NO FRIGGING WAY would they be able to bring in so many foreigners in the first season or word class players like Veratti.

Wait what ? Educated me? im LMAO at this .

First of all, I'm not angry, i just find it pathetic that some people have no frigging ideea how to play this game. Most of them are using FMRTE and giving themself a world class team or picking a world class team (like Man City) thus winning , DOH, no brainer and than posting about this tactic as being the best on the latest patch.

I find it also pathetic that you actually condone such posts "Finally, it is my thread and my tactic and choice of what testimonials I put in the original post."

You're trying to portrait me as the "bad angry guy" pfft.. im just telling what 90% of the other readers arent.

I never bashed your tactic, ever. I merely explained that even a monkey can press "quick pick" with Man City or go on holiday and still win 3 out of 3 games.

If you want people to take tis seriously, you need to give good insight your OP lacks alot.

Finally, you still havent replied with your formation from the first season with Southampton.

Go away little pest

I am starting to think you are just a troll with time on his hands. But I will answer you
Did you not read my last comment about a tactic being made to emulate a top team and testers testing the tactic with top teams. If not go back and read. Plus the way you comment makes you come across as an angry pest.

Nothing wrong with people using the team they want and the tactic they want for success. I am condoning people playing the way the want to play
You are portraying yourself as the bad guy with your negativity
You called the tactic "****". your own words. Please don't backtrack
If the people you are referring to are negative little trolls then I don't care if they take this serious. What Insight are you reffering to. My OP has more information that half the tactics on this site.

I bought Lucas Romeiro, Balanta, Marco Sau and German Denis. Sold Shneiderlin. I used the players in the team

THAT IS ALL THE INFORMATION AND TIME I WILL BE GIVING YOU SO PLEASE GO AWAY

View attachment 533107 View attachment 533109

do I need to say more! this tactic is nowhere near fluid and iv'e just smashed Southampton 5-0 ( and Southampton are second without losing a single game )

Mate...ter stegen, verratti, doria, dede, lucas silva, romero is too much...this must be editor. Those players cost about 100M...even with 48 month option and some clauses is impossible, if you dont want to lead club to bankruptcy. Then is there a new trick by FM, that some players doesnt want to join to you...i play with milan, but doria doesnt want to join.

That totally works as well. This thread is a joke anyway, only editor users here.
Why are you just bashing the thread for no reason. I understand that people want a tactic to work with weak teams but have you even tried the tactic to see if it works. It is people like you that need to be banned from this site. You said you want more insight into the tactic in the OP. But the OP has quite a lot of information. Why don't you make a tactic and lets see how successful you are. GO AWAY!!!

Nezza is a very accomplished FM player so I doubt that anything untoward has been used.

I know from another thread that he sold Ben Arfa, Cisse etc so I've no doubt about his ability to generate funds and get those players in without any use of an Editor... cant believe I'm justifying this for this troll.

ANYWAY - Artisan, are you planning to release some recommended attributes per position? If not, can you? :)

Last edited:
Nezza is a very accomplished FM player and you can clearly see he's in the 2nd season!

I know from another thread that he sold Ben Arfa, Cisse etc so I've no doubt about his ability to generate funds and get those players in without any use of an Editor... cant believe I'm justifying this for this troll.

ANWYAY - Artisan, are you planning to release some recommended attributes per position? If not, can you? :)

Are you blind?