The Magic Rectangle l 4-2-2-2 l Brazil's Samba Football :::by ARTISAN::: 14.3

View attachment 566839View attachment 566842View attachment 566843

My favourite tactic for football manager 2014 so far! always struggled with liverpool on this seasons game trying to replicate their real life success this year.

Few questions, do you still play attacking against the top teams? struggling to beat the big boys. Also how would you recommend seeing out the game? on a few occasions I've been two nil up and the other team has come back and drawn the game, gets annoying! tried changing to counter attack and also control once I take the lead but that doesn't seem to be solving the problem. Should I maybe use the original version of this tactic in those situations?

People who have had a lot of success use the original tactic for difficult games and Thedude tweak for easier games

This is still the best tactic for me.. Using artisan's original tactic. Won everything with Monaco.
Thank you !

Used artisan for the 1st season with inter. Won Serie A.
Then Used dude's one for easy games and artisan's for CL -> Won serie A, CL and Cup of Italy
Then Used dude's one for every games -> Won Serie with 100+ pts, CL (Beat Manchester U 3-0 on final) and Cup of Italy.

This tactic is just A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. This save has just become too easy for me I'm even looking for an other tactic XD Btw why did you change the EG to APM ?

People who have had a lot of success use the original tactic for difficult games and Thedude tweak for easier games

Cheers mate! I'll try that and let you know how I get on.

Used artisan for the 1st season with inter. Won Serie A.
Then Used dude's one for easy games and artisan's for CL -> Won serie A, CL and Cup of Italy
Then Used dude's one for every games -> Won Serie with 100+ pts, CL (Beat Manchester U 3-0 on final) and Cup of Italy.

This tactic is just A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. This save has just become too easy for me I'm even looking for an other tactic XD Btw why did you change the EG to APM ?

They were changed to allow them to be more involved in the defensive phase. EGs don't get involved that much

Quick question Artistan, this and Klopp are amazing tactics (congratulations) I'm keen to start one with Monaco and make them a success. Which one would you recommend?

Can you give me the link to that tactic?

Quick question Artistan, this and Klopp are amazing tactics (congratulations) I'm keen to start one with Monaco and make them a success. Which one would you recommend?

Some people have had luck with Klopp. AA lot of people have had luch with this one. So I would say use this one but it really is your choice m8

This is even good for Swansea. Using the Duke's and is making the English League like laughing stock. Wow!

The overloading in the middle is crazy. The wing-backs just have to get their crosses right and 4 players will be waiting in the box to pick it up.

Last edited:
why cant i download this tactick i really really want to try it but it shows that i cant start the download :(

why cant i download this tactick i really really want to try it but it shows that i cant start the download :(

Really. This might be a problem on your end because no one else has this problem. Try again maybe :)

This is even good for Swansea. Using the Duke's and is making the English League like laughing stock. Wow!

The overloading in the middle is crazy. The wing-backs just have to get their crosses right and 4 players will be waiting in the box to pick it up.

And which one is this the Duke's? Where to find it?

This is the GREATEST tactic I've ever seen (the ORIGINAL one). It just got my Porto (+Falcao and James Rodriguez) to UCL Final in the first season, knocking out the likes of Manchester City(played 4 times against them) and Barcelona. Can't wait to see how it does against Real Madrid in the final.

View attachment 569002View attachment 569003View attachment 569006View attachment 569009View attachment 569012View attachment 569013

Keep up the good work.

Happy you are enjoying it

This is the GREATEST tactic I've ever seen (the ORIGINAL one). It just got my Porto (+Falcao and James Rodriguez) to UCL Final in the first season, knocking out the likes of Manchester City(played 4 times against them) and Barcelona. Can't wait to see how it does against Real Madrid in the final.

View attachment 569002View attachment 569003View attachment 569006View attachment 569009View attachment 569012View attachment 569013

Keep up the good work.
how did you get them 2 back?