The Make Money Make Money Make Money Money Tip

W4NKER

Reaction score
*Excuse the title :D Lyrics from Snoop in Old School

This little tip has earned me millions upon millions over the years on FM13. Signings people on Bosman frees and selling them 6-12 months later for £££s.

This example is for Europe.

Step One:

On the contract expiry date when you can approach players (for Europe it is December 29th) scout all players over £1,000,000 and under 27 years of age (you can change these totals if you are a smaller club)

View attachment 369440

Step Two:

Offer contracts to all players of 3* recommendation (2.5* if a lower club)

- If the player is top quality, a Messi/Ronaldo type then offer anything and keep him for obvious reasons. In this case sell your current player in that position.
- If the player is no better than your first choice then offer him a contract slightly above what he wants with good appearance money, goal bonus and team of the year bonus. (he'll not play enough games to get many of these)

Step Three:

Keep him on the bench, sub him on as often as possible, play him cup games etc. Then sell him end of season! I always offer at 100% value. Value of £10m, offer at £20m. (See second post for further tip)

Step Four:

Reap the profits.

Examples:

View attachment 369434

View attachment 369436

View attachment 369437

View attachment 369438

View attachment 369439

Tip 2...

Another example:

View attachment 369453

Signed on a Bosman.

He wanted £30,000 a week.

I offered more plus high appearance and goal bonuses (£39,000 each) and team of the year bonus (£750,000).

Used him as a sub and started games after I had won the league.

THE TIP:

Offered him for £15m. (in this example, adjust fees accordingly)

Several clubs bid £15m.

1. Accept one bid and reject the rest.

2. Then adjust his transfer value by £1m/£2m

3. Wait a few days.

4. The clubs previously rejected will return with better bids.

5. Accept one of the better bids, reject the rest.

6. Repeat step 2.

7. Repeat step 3.

8 Step 4 should happen again.

9. Repeat step 5 and repeat until clubs stopping bidding.

I have done this loads and it always adds lots onto transfer values. Even works with lower clubs. Seen bids of £150,000 quickly rise to near £1m; bids of £15m can rise to £20m (see screenshot above). With FC United this funded a new stadium after two seasons in the Premier League.

Last edited:
I always do the bosman thing.. Fetch me 100 of millions.. You have such a long save..Im only at 2020

Out of interest, what is the most profit you have made on a player doing this?

Mine is £32m in 2015, got Honda on a free then sold him a year later (After he had scored the winner in extra time in the FA Cup final against Spurs! :D (I was Arsenal) to PSG.

Out of interest, what is the most profit you have made on a player doing this?

Mine is £32m in 2015, got Honda on a free then sold him a year later (After he had scored the winner in extra time in the FA Cup final against Spurs! :D (I was Arsenal) to PSG.
£46m was biggest. A fella called Alain Toma. Signed him on a free for Altrincham and sold him to Barcelona after a year

But he will get appearance money coming off the bench

But he will get appearance money coming off the bench
Yea but he is only playing a few games. Better to pay appearance money once in a while than a bigger wage every week

Okay so i found balotelli age 27

View attachment 369808

I managed to get him to accept this contract offer should i do this?

I wouldn't, £86k plus those bonuses are way too much, and it'll prevent you offering contracts to better players.

Bare in mind he is a striker, so is more likely to score goals, and an international in a World Cup year, so before you sell him you could of had to pay out a couple of million in bonuses alone before the season ends, and the fact no one has already agreed a contract with him that late in january suggests that you will struggle to find a buyer for him...

Last edited:
Yea it is usually best to only sign players who have several clubs after him when his contract enters the final 6 months (Dec 29th). That way they will most likely return for him when you go to sell him 6-12months later

Yea but he is only playing a few games. Better to pay appearance money once in a while than a bigger wage every week
But most of your examples showed them playing more than a few games

Can you make an example for us buy one of the players from your search show us the scout reports and how many games he plays and how much you sell him for? Would much appreciate it

But most of your examples showed them playing more than a few games
The examples that show players there for more than 6 months were all top quality players who I kept and were signed with basic contracts. Higher appearance fees, goal bonuses and team of the year contracts were offered to players I am planning to sell as soon as possible

Can you make an example for us buy one of the players from your search show us the scout reports and how many games he plays and how much you sell him for? Would much appreciate it
I have an Ajax save where I usually just rely on youth team players so I will run an experiment on that. Signing players on bosmans and selling them quickly.

Players arriving on a Bosman:

View attachment 369902
View attachment 369903
View attachment 369904
View attachment 369905
These four were given slightly above normal bonuses (It increases your chances of signing him as better clubs than Ajax were after them). I'll post back in a years time when I plan to sell them all.

The system works very well. Have a Man Utd save in 2022 with around £900m in the bank (screenshot later)

Do you start with the default start, or do you holiday/use a save in the future?

How the f*ck do you get to 2091 playing from the start?! :O :p
Done the pentagon challenge first, then started the champions league challenge which I will finish later. Used instant result for last few seasons, same results but speeds the game up a lot