The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 240K
Joe Hart's the best goalkeeper in England. Seems a nice guy too.

He's quality. And I felt like running down and choking him when he celebrated to their fans though!! (I was in upper anny)

Reina replied though when Bellamy scored, stadium went crazy!!!

Last edited:

yeah, its atrocious people can get away with it, it should be the people abusing him getting banned rather than it boiling down to him having to quit twitter!

of all the people to give abuse to why micah? he seems like a proper cool guy.

There was one more... I believe his name is Thorton. Good guy.

lol not noticed this before, cheers :p

shame theres not many city fans on here tbh, i lurk a lot but dont really post in here much because its not very active :(

yeah, its atrocious people can get away with it, it should be the people abusing him getting banned rather than it boiling down to him having to quit twitter!

of all the people to give abuse to why micah? he seems like a proper cool guy.

yea its just terrible. but Emanuel frimps is still alive though XD

shame theres not many city fans on here tbh, i lurk a lot but dont really post in here much because its not very active :(

trollol. dont worry. you win the title this year, and then next year you win the UCL, then it will change ;) XD

Fulham U18's beat Manchester City u18's 2-1 to go through to the FA Youth Cup quarter finals.

And Tevez to return to first team action in 3 weeks time. Such a shame.

So much about Mancinis authority.

Man City fans are saying that they don't want to see him play for the club again. Yet if he got the goals that won the title that would change in a heartbeat. Was hoping Roberto wouldn't let him play again. Disappointing.

Then, lets hope he doesn't get goals and United win the title ^^)

Would not be suprised if he comes back in the side and scores his first goal of the season against Chelsea. Loves playing us the little ******* :(

↑ What? That's a joke right?.

If it's true they should be ashamed. For god's sake, children have done things like that always everywhere and they can handle taking it, it's ridiculous that grown men start crying and looking for mommy (the judges' robes confuse them, it seems) because of silly playwords with their names.

It's a good chant and I'd be enormously surprised if it's the first time it has been sung to him.

And to think I was kind of sympathetic to Porto. Blerg.

Noel Gallagher: So, Mario, I gotta say, it's an honour for me to meet you.

Mario Balotelli: Honour for me.

NG: As a Manchester City supporter, I've supported Manchester City for 40 years, 40 YEARS can you believe that? That's a long time. What I wanna know is when you first got the call about coming to Manchester City, had you heard anything about the club at all?

MB: No, nothing.

NG: Nothing at all?

MB: No.

NG: Apart from we play in blue and we were rubbish apparently.

MB: No I didn't know nothing.

NG: Had you heard anything about the city of Manchester … apart from Man United?

MB: I came three years ago, I played in the game with United so I came here.

Noel Gallagher interviews Manchester City's Mario Balotelli | Football | guardian.co.uk