The Manchester City Thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 240K
Naaah, I refuse to believe in that.
The real question is wether there are any City fans on the forum at all...
'scuse me sir, what about Madridista ?Mike, where's that tool ?

There was one more... I believe his name is Thorton. Good guy.

The reasons i think that man city didnt qualify is
1: there team hadnt gelled enough for european standards
2: everyone underestimates napolis manager
3: over confidence due to high prem wins.

a bit to harsh. but CL football is difficult, i think its the time to gel making them difficult in the European stage. or maybe they underestimated their opponents.

now they are back in teh EL, so i kinda expect better in that competition. but theyre being unstoppable in the prem. ;( pls someone stop them.

Chelsea v man city
Billionaire v richer
Who will win? This may be the game someone stops man city.

Chelsea v man city
Billionaire v richer
Who will win? This may be the game someone stops man city.

winner = linesmen and referres. and yeah expecting an other torres-misses-a-sitter situation XD

City have a good prospect in John Guidetti. Almost goal per game ratio playing for Feyenoord.

Man citys owner is richer than chelseas and if i were to class them both as billionaires it would be pountless.

Naaah, I refuse to believe in that.

'scuse me sir, what about Madridista ?Mike, where's that tool ?

Madrista ain't a fan in the proper sense. Just a spouter of nonsense

City got to feel hard done by. Probably should of kept Silva on rather and taken Nasri. Roy Keane looks a bit of a muppet now after saying the game was over at half time etc. Mancini got it all right second half but they just couldn't find that 3rd goal.

Going to be another case of going in to a game with too much confidence Vs little Wigan this coming Monday? XD I said the same in both the Chelsea and the Liverpool threads and look how they ended up. Kompany is out and you're playing either side of the game for a trophy.. I know you have depth but I can't see you coming away with an easy win on Monday night. <3

"All quiet on the western front"

Wish I'd bought a ticket in the city end now after seeing all them seats. Would probably be cheaper, too.

If anyone is interested i have done a match report from the Man City v Liverpool article on my blog here and a separate article on the importance of David Silva at Manchester City here... Happy reading!

"All quiet on the western front"

Wish I'd bought a ticket in the city end now after seeing all them seats. Would probably be cheaper, too.

they were giving them away to local schools, colleges and football teams which is a good scheme, but imagine if they didn't give them away

Now you aren´t in UEFA Champions league, you are in UEFA Euro League, and you are going to lose it, with my FCPorto

Good Luck for that match;)